PDA

View Full Version : Gay Marriage and the new OKC owners??

OUSKINS
3/5/2007, 06:34 AM
This is from my blog, relates to the Sonics owners and an article written by a guy at ESPN...

www.edkleese.blogspot.com

GrapevineSooner
3/5/2007, 12:46 PM
Well said, Ed.

As a somebody who tends to lean towards allowing gay marriage, it drives me nuts when those who do support it demonize those who are against it for personal reasons.

It would be akin to having a friend who likes to do drugs and thinks drug use should be legalized which you, yourself, are a staunch proponent of keeping drug use laws in tact.

Just because you don't approve or support one's behavior does not mean you hate them.

Not everyone is like Tim Hardaway.

SoonerGirl06
3/14/2007, 08:30 PM
You were very articulate in your response... wait a minute... is that word even allowed nowadays?

Anyway... thanks for sharing. Enjoyed reading some of your blogs as well.

OUSKINS
3/16/2007, 07:07 AM
06--

Thanks for taking the time to read, much appreciated.

John Kochtoston
3/19/2007, 08:56 PM
I'd agree that the NBA should not get involved, just for the sake of getting involved. So long as there is no overt discrimination involved.

However, if the people of Seattle/Seattle's metro area/Washinton state do not agree with the political leanings of the owners of the Sonics, they are perfectly free to voice their displeasure to their state legislators and at the polls, when it comes time to build a new arena.

goingoneight
3/19/2007, 11:13 PM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/goingoneight/910_GarrisonSlaveAlPressRelease.jpg