PDA

View Full Version : Owen Field MB

setem
3/4/2007, 08:46 PM
I have been over there a few times and it seems to be pretty chaotic and crazy. Someone has embeded my 2006 Sooner video on the forum via youtube and I have no problem with that. They are giving this cat, nolesooner1984 credit for my video and that...I am not cool with. I joined up and I am awaiting approval so I can set the record strait!

Anybody a member?

I am not hating on their forum I just think the place is nuttso!:)

goingoneight
3/4/2007, 10:08 PM
I think you should send him a death threat.

cough-- GORDO, cough!!!

snp
3/4/2007, 11:06 PM
That place is a collection of the bottom tier of ou fans. There's some quality posters over there but too many homers, noobs, and idiots.

okienole3
3/5/2007, 12:10 AM
That place is a collection of the bottom tier of ou fans. There's some quality posters over there but too many homers, noobs, and idiots.

soonertimes?

setem
3/5/2007, 12:21 AM
soonertimes?

Dude! Is that you on that board spreading my video and taking the cred?

Rhino
3/5/2007, 12:21 AM
Dork board.

OUROCKS
3/6/2007, 09:16 PM
Nole gotcha and you didn't even rag him. Come on, he's a tool, call him out.

setem
3/6/2007, 09:26 PM
Nole gotcha and you didn't even rag him. Come on, he's a tool, call him out.

I'm sorry did I miss something?

Damn you have been on here a while for only having one post!

Here is your complementary Boomer Sooner ringtone and ENA t-shirt!

SCREW YOU NOLE!!!!

SoonerShay
3/7/2007, 01:40 AM
I post over there all the time. The board moves alot faster and info seems to leak there very quick. Its very popular though so alot of fans from other teams post there. There are alot of ****ing matches.

batonrougesooner
3/7/2007, 01:49 AM
board smack!

goingoneight
3/7/2007, 02:44 AM

SCREW YOU NOLE!!!!

Don't forget his "SoonerFans Acronyms for Dummies" book. :D

pgagolfpro77
3/7/2007, 08:38 AM
I post over there all the time. The board moves alot faster and info seems to leak there very quick. Its very popular though so alot of fans from other teams post there. There are alot of ****ing matches.

Agreed.

Rhino
3/7/2007, 10:23 AM
I post over there all the time. The board moves alot faster and info seems to leak there very quick. Its very popular though so alot of fans from other teams post there. There are alot of ****ing matches. There's bits of good info, for sure. There's also gobs and gobs of bad information.

You just have to recognize the posters that have the good info and ignore the rest of the dorks.

Mjcpr
3/7/2007, 10:27 AM
There's bits of good info, for sure. There's also gobs and gobs of bad information.

You just have to recognize the posters that have the good info and ignore the rest of the dorks.

In other words, it's like every message board?

:D

Rhino
3/7/2007, 10:34 AM
If you've been to the dork board or any Scout board, you'd know it's nothing like any other message board.

The idiot to sane person factor is 100:1.

snp
3/8/2007, 01:58 AM
Build a football stadium on the Red River (http://mb18.scout.com/fouinsiderfrm1.showMessageRange?topicID=157780.top ic&start=1&stop=20)

It's like a MENSA meeting over there.

nolesooner1984
3/11/2007, 01:33 AM
Like I told Setem, I will tell the rest of you, I posted that video because I thought it was amazing. I never claimed to have made it myself. In fact the title of my threat was Awesome Video. I don't claim things that I don't have a right to and that video is one of them. BTW I love the video and it gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it.

This is my first post over here but I have been watching for sometime. I really like OF but you do have to weed good info from the bad. That is why I go to the insider forums where you can have good info that comes out quickly. There is also more of it than over here. This maybe a board of better quality though. I am not sure.

Anyways, Hello everybody and I will be back to post soon now that I am registered.

yermom
3/11/2007, 02:40 AM
i might go there more often if they ran vBulletin

setem
3/11/2007, 03:50 AM
Like I told Setem, I will tell the rest of you, I posted that video because I thought it was amazing. I never claimed to have made it myself. In fact the title of my threat was Awesome Video. I don't claim things that I don't have a right to and that video is one of them. BTW I love the video and it gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it.

This is my first post over here but I have been watching for sometime. I really like OF but you do have to weed good info from the bad. That is why I go to the insider forums where you can have good info that comes out quickly. There is also more of it than over here. This maybe a board of better quality though. I am not sure.

Anyways, Hello everybody and I will be back to post soon now that I am registered.

I post on OF that I had no hard feelings toward anyone! I was just busting your balls about taking cred. My vids are for ALL to watch. I do like to hear that folks like my videos, I work very hard on them. One of my friends last night told me all my videos consist of is me editing clips together and he could make one better himself. With the limited resources I have had over the years they have only bettered with time.

I have been around sports my entire life. Baseball has been my game since I was four years old. Sooner Football has been in my life for all of it. I love the Sooners and I love the University! When I make my video I kinda feel like I am adding something to all of the Sooner Nations lives. My nephew loves my videos. I have tried to make one for him every year for the last 4 years as a Christmas present. The 04 season I was stricken ill right before the holiday so I was unable to put one together. If I did not have the Sooners to root for I don't know what I would do with myself! I have been able to afford it the 3 seasons but I have missed 1 home game in 3 years. I know that most of you have made it to all of the for the better part of a century but I do my best.

Nole I welcome you to the board with no hate in my heart. I hope you have a good time over here. Never again say that our board does not have quality news though! The OF has something crazy going on over there. It is a fun place to visit though. Thank you for posting my video over there. The view count did sky rocket after the OF got a hold of it. That is more than I can about these sorry dogs who never watch my video!;)

Thank you again!

I AM LEAVING THE BOARD!!!! :pop:

nolesooner1984
3/11/2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the reply Setem.

Once again, your video is awesome. I guess I didn't realize you had more. I will have to go check those out. If you don't mind, I will post them and make sure to let them know you made it this time.

Yea Owen Field is a crazy place to go visit. There are so many people that come and go on that board, it makes for some messed up conversations. The reason I said they have more quality information, is because I know the people to listen to over there that get there information from the scout staff or the coaches themselves. I know some people think James Hale is a crimson colored eye glasses kinda guy, but he really gives good info. He gives it straight while the other recruiting guru's in Texas are saying all the players to UT, and they end up signing with OU. Even if they are a UT lean, JH will tell us that on his board.

Other than that, I will post and reply on this board more. I like talking football so it can't hurt to be at more than one site right? I hope I can add some flavor to what you guys have going on over here.

Boomer Sooner!!

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/11/2007, 12:26 PM
I also go over there for information but I think I only have three or four posts. I don't think it's a bad MB at all.

Seamus
3/11/2007, 05:05 PM
Board smack is gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. Not every board can be to everyone's taste. It looks puerile and provincial to start ripping on other boards -- especially since we are all Sooner fans (excepting the odd whorn, corn and sheepShorn types).

That said, anybody who posted on that "build a stadium on the border" thread and didn't rip the thread starter a new one is a total arsehat.

snp
3/11/2007, 05:57 PM
No, board smack is not gay when we have a legit point. They have a ****ty interface and too many awful posters.

Seamus
3/11/2007, 06:05 PM
Board smack is gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. Not every board can be to everyone's taste. It looks puerile and provincial to start ripping on other boards -- especially since we are all Sooner fans (excepting the odd whorn, corn and sheepShorn types).

That said, anybody who posted on that "build a stadium on the border" thread and didn't rip the thread starter a new one is a total arsehat.

snp
3/11/2007, 06:14 PM
Double post an hour apart? Think that meets the criteria for owen Field. ;)

setem
3/11/2007, 06:50 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!

Seamus
3/11/2007, 08:11 PM
Double post an hour apart? Think that meets the criteria for owen Field. ;)

me = pwn3d.

frickin' broadband kicked out and I thought it didn't post. Hit it again when I got back from whatever I was doing. :O

OUROCKS
3/11/2007, 10:50 PM

SCREW YOU NOLE!!!!

I used to post here back in the day. I got dragged into Insider, OF, and the OC. I saw your post on OF and came here in your support.

setem
3/11/2007, 10:58 PM
I used to post here back in the day. I got dragged into Insider, OF, and the OC. I saw your post on OF and came here in your support.

Thank you friend!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OUROCKS again.

snp
3/12/2007, 12:07 AM
The dork board is onto us! (http://mb18.scout.com/fouinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=158006.topic)

Ash
3/12/2007, 12:09 AM
RE: Owen Field

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dork board.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fightin' words!

BOARD FIGHT!!!1!1ONEjuan

Rhino
3/12/2007, 01:08 AM
The dork board is onto us! (http://mb18.scout.com/fouinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=158006.topic) They're so cute.

Funny that the person that quoted my post is one of the few posters that I consider credible.

nolesooner1984
3/12/2007, 11:46 AM
there have finally been some nice things said about this place by posters on OF. I guess the fight is off.

setem
3/12/2007, 11:55 AM
there have finally been some nice things said about this place by posters on OF. I guess the fight is off.

That is what we want you to believe!

:mad: OUR POSTS WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN!!!:mad:

The
3/12/2007, 04:48 PM
Hey nole...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f168/WooldoorSockbat/100_0744copy.jpg

OC misses you...

soonerboomer93
3/12/2007, 06:41 PM
:les:BOARD JIHAD*

*poster notes that jihaad and jihad are interchangeable spellings of the same word. The use of jihad does not indicate a particialy attachment to the chosen intrepretation of the original word from arab, only indicates what the poster felt like using at said time

jps
3/12/2007, 06:55 PM
Were we playing Texas when that pic was taken?

nolesooner1984
3/12/2007, 11:35 PM
hahahaha that was one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. It's too bad it is of me.

Big Red Ron
3/13/2007, 12:09 AM
there have finally been some nice things said about this place by posters on OF. I guess the fight is off.like this one?

eightisgreat (http://mb18.scout.com/bouinsider.showUserPublicProfile?gid=eightisgreat)
Honorary All Big XII
(3/12/07 4:28:58 pm)

None of them, they're all homo's.

Big Red Ron
3/13/2007, 12:11 AM
That is what we want you to believe!

:mad: OUR POSTS WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN!!!:mad:nice post over there.:D