PDA

View Full Version : Sheehan Faction Backtracks on Dishonest Testimony

Big Red Ron
3/4/2007, 07:27 PM
Sheehan Faction Backtracks on Dishonest Testimony
Investigation by Veterans Underway

Montpelier, VT – Friday, March 2nd, in an attempt to persuade Vermonters into supporting proposed articles of impeachment of President Bush, Corporal Mathew Howard testified before the Vermont State Legislature that he had personally committed atrocities in Iraq by "killing women and children."

Since his testimony Friday, Corporal Howard has refused when confronted to confirm the accuracy of his statements, which were made under oath.

"If it is true that Corporal Howard indeed committed these atrocities as he testified under oath, then he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, not paraded around Vermont as a hero for Ms. Sheehan's cause," said Phil Kiver, an Iraq War veteran and author of 180 Days in Iraq. "Did he perjure himself before the committee or did he in fact commit these atrocities? Either way he is guilty of something."

When confronted by a member of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies, Cpl. Howard refused to elaborate on his testimony.

"We believe his testimony is a fabrication and is further evidence of the questionable tactics this group is using to pull the wool over Vermonters' eyes," Ayer said. "We believe there is no basis to impeach the President and no valid argument to end the war before it is finished. We will continue to pursue Sheehan and her supporters while they tour our state, pointing out inaccuracies and outright deception when appropriate."

usmc-sooner
3/4/2007, 08:30 PM
so this kid thinks Bush should be impeached because he (meaning the kid) committed war crimes? WTF!!!

You only follow your lawful orders, murdering innocent women and children is not a lawful order. I think the kid is full of it.

Harry Beanbag
3/4/2007, 09:49 PM
Matthew Howard for President 2034.

tommieharris91
3/4/2007, 10:43 PM
This actually makes me wonder if Cindy Sheehan has read the Constitution.

jacru
3/4/2007, 11:07 PM
You mean people would actually lie just to advance a political agenda? :rolleyes:

SoonerGirl06
3/4/2007, 11:40 PM
This actually makes me wonder if Cindy Sheehan has read the Constitution.

I can assure you that would be a definitive "No."

But she has read the back of a Fruit Loops box.

Jimminy Crimson
3/5/2007, 04:05 AM
This actually makes me wonder if Cindy Sheehan is literate.

The answer is no.

OUHOMER
3/5/2007, 06:19 AM
If i was Bush, i would have the guy arrested. I mean he admitted to the crime. So arrest him and investigate it.

Big Red Ron
3/5/2007, 09:25 AM
If i was Bush, i would have the guy arrested. I mean he admitted to the crime. So arrest him and investigate it.Oh, they are. Believe me.