PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter At It Again

VeeJay
3/3/2007, 07:34 AM
Drops an F Bomb on John Edwards (https://johnedwards.com/action/contribute/coulter)

Not that F Bomb.

SoonerTerry
3/3/2007, 08:27 AM
Thats efin funny

jrsooner
3/3/2007, 08:31 AM
That was great!!!!! When does rehab start?

jacru
3/3/2007, 08:37 AM
Progreessive leader??? heh. I'm laughing at Edwards before I even watch the clip. C'mon Johnny wear the name Liberal proudly. Progressive, pffft. :rolleyes:

DeadSolidPerfect
3/3/2007, 08:41 AM
She just doesn't care and I like it.

Scott D
3/3/2007, 08:48 AM
She just doesn't care and I like it.

you are being pretty liberal calling Anthony a 'she' ;)

swardboy
3/3/2007, 08:49 AM
I like Rush's appellation for Edwards, "the Breck girl."

Jerk
3/3/2007, 08:54 AM
She's about as subtle as a train wreck.

DeadSolidPerfect
3/3/2007, 08:54 AM
you are being pretty liberal calling Anthony a 'she' ;)
It's a close call isn't it.

Scott D
3/3/2007, 08:57 AM
It's a close call isn't it.

I think so, but then again I'm pretty much 'scared' of any woman with man hands and no boobs. ;)

colleyvillesooner
3/3/2007, 09:25 AM
I bet her and the Baylor womens BBall coach get ****ed at each other when they both show up as Skeletor at the Mega-bitch Halloween party every year.

JohnnyMack
3/3/2007, 10:09 AM
The only way Coulter gets attention is when she says things that are completely and totally out there. It's not like anyone takes her rhetoric seriously. Do they?

Scott D
3/3/2007, 10:14 AM
more importantly, if Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh had a baby, would it have horns and a forked tail to go with it's forked tongue? :D

Widescreen
3/3/2007, 10:55 AM
While I'm sure I agree with most of her opinions on issues, I can't stand her presentation stlyle. She's a complete a$$.

VeeJay
3/3/2007, 11:40 AM
While I'm sure I agree with most of her opinions on issues, I can't stand her presentation stlyle. She's a complete a$$.

Roger that.

"Breck girl" is funny; calling the guy a faggot is asinine. Especially considering the venue she was at. What were they thinking, inviting that clown?

Calling a guy a faggot when out of other derogatory terms takes me back to the 10th grade.

I can't stand Edwards either - there's a certain degree of civility we expect. Ann, go f--- yourself (that was a Cheney line).

85Sooner
3/3/2007, 12:17 PM
Roger that.

"Breck girl" is funny; calling the guy a faggot is asinine. Especially considering the venue she was at. What were they thinking, inviting that clown?

Calling a guy a faggot when out of other derogatory terms takes me back to the 10th grade.

I can't stand Edwards either - there's a certain degree of civility we expect. Ann, go f--- yourself (that was a Cheney line).

I always thought that too but my belief has been slowly changing after I hear our president call a liar, a nazi, hitler etc...... by other so called Americans.

I am starting to believe sticks and stones. If they can't stand that heat, get out of the kitchen.

Scott D
3/3/2007, 12:22 PM
I always thought that too but my belief has been slowly changing after I hear our president call a liar, a nazi, hitler etc...... by other so called Americans.

I am starting to believe sticks and stones. If they can't stand that heat, get out of the kitchen.

Seriously, it's obvious the President is a liar...I mean he is a politician.

Rhino
3/3/2007, 12:56 PM
What a conservative pick for the speaker of your conference, American Conservative Union.

Widescreen
3/3/2007, 01:02 PM
Seriously, it's obvious the President is a liar...I mean he is a politician.
So since politicians are saying that, and they're liars too, does that mean the President tells the truth? But he's a politician, so he lies. Uh oh.

Scott D
3/3/2007, 01:11 PM
So since politicians are saying that, and they're liars too, does that mean the President tells the truth? But he's a politician, so he lies. Uh oh.

it means they all lie more than the rest of us...except lawyers.....bastard. :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/3/2007, 02:44 PM
While I'm sure I agree with most of her opinions on issues, I can't stand her presentation stlyle. She's a complete a$$.I like her thinking, style and retaliatory confrontation. However, like my buddy Scott D, not too crazy about the large hands and flat chest.

FaninAma
3/3/2007, 03:46 PM
Why is everyone so offended that Coulter called Edwards a bundle of sticks or branches?
I actually think that's a pretty accurate description of his intellect.

Tailwind
3/3/2007, 04:07 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/traceyleigh0/right_wing_playmate_1.jpg

Getem
3/3/2007, 04:28 PM
John Edwards is gay? Am I the last to know again?

Mixer!
3/3/2007, 04:29 PM
Most of these will show up. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37547)

Okieflyer
3/3/2007, 04:37 PM
Now it's the "F" word. :rolleyes:

Give me a break!
I guess the rump rangers are all offended now! :mad:

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2007, 04:51 PM
Hate her...so very very very much.

Jimminy Crimson
3/3/2007, 05:06 PM
That was funny, though.

Sometimes you gotta call a fruit a fruit.

Octavian
3/3/2007, 05:06 PM
What a conservative pick for the speaker of your conference, American Conservative Union.

well, the audience did applaud. ;)

For someone who doesn't care for the First Ammendment, she sure doesn't mind using it.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2007, 05:08 PM
That was funny, though.

Sometimes you gotta call a fruit a fruit.

Very true.
In that spirit, I'm going to call that giant *** adam's apple of hers a fruit. :D

Octavian
3/3/2007, 05:12 PM
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/6956/coulteradamsappleag9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2007, 05:12 PM
Here's the thing that drives me absolutely CRAZY about Coulter.

She is a highly intelligent woman who is perfectly capable of making well reasoned ideological arguments for the conservative cause but instead chooses to argue with hyperbole rhetoric, inflammatory one-liners, and bumper sticker slogans. That's what drives me crazy about her.

Scott D
3/3/2007, 05:26 PM
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/6956/coulteradamsappleag9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://www.affirmation.org/images/people/terence_stamp.jpg

coincidence?

FaninAma
3/3/2007, 05:34 PM

She is a highly intelligent woman who is perfectly capable of making well reasoned ideological arguments for the conservative cause but instead chooses to argue with hyperbole rhetoric, inflammatory one-liners, and bumper sticker slogans. That's what drives me crazy about her.

It's all about the $$$$$$.

Scott D
3/3/2007, 05:38 PM
you know it's sad when a quality actor like Terrence Stamp makes a better looking woman than Ann Coulter.

3/3/2007, 08:19 PM
A toss-up for me re who my fave female political commentator is, Ann or Michele Malkin. Neither of them takes any barbara streisand from ANY members of my new political party. Very few conservative men in the public eye have the chutzpah that those 2 women have.

Ike
3/3/2007, 08:37 PM

If by "highly intelligent woman" you mean a woman who has reached the obvious conclusion that hyperbole rhetoric, inflammatory one-liners and bumper sticker slogans sell a whole lot better than reasoned ideological arguments, than I agree.

That said, I don't believe that she is capable of reason anyway.

OklahomaTuba
3/3/2007, 09:03 PM
She is very capable of reason when she wants to be. She is very smart, but she sure doesn't have any tact.

Still, calling Edwards a faggot is childish and stupid. Best to leave the childish name calling and hate speech to the left, as they are much better at it, and generally have more practice.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2007, 09:08 PM
If by "highly intelligent woman" you mean a woman who has reached the obvious conclusion that hyperbole rhetoric, inflammatory one-liners and bumper sticker slogans sell a whole lot better than reasoned ideological arguments, than I agree.

That said, I don't believe that she is capable of reason anyway.

She was editor of the Michigan Law Review. She's more than capable of making loftier more well reasoned arguments. She chooses to act the way she does and that's why I have no respect for her.

SoonerGirl06
3/3/2007, 09:09 PM
What was she thinking?!?! Those remarks definintely didn't help with the Conservative agenda what-so-ever! I thought she was smarter than that...

Scott D
3/3/2007, 09:12 PM
I'd wait for her people to blame it on PMS, but since I have my doubts about her having a menstrual cycle that isn't induced by a surgeon, I refuse to find that as a valid excuse.

def_lazer_fc
3/4/2007, 05:29 AM
it's refreshing to know that even the most die hard conservatives on here disapprove of what she said. kudos all around.

crawfish
3/4/2007, 09:13 AM
I dunno. Foul-mouthed women are kinda hawt...

soonerjoker
3/4/2007, 10:25 AM
i admire her, & i think she has a great sense of humor.

jdsooner
3/4/2007, 05:33 PM
Ann Coulter does for serious political commentary what Anna Nicole Smith did for acting.

That said, Edwards has to love this. If he handles this well, it brings him attention and helps his campaign.

Ann had better be careful what she calls Obama, or she won't even be able to get on Fox News.

opksooner
3/4/2007, 09:59 PM
Ann Coulter does for serious political commentary what Anna Nicole Smith did for acting.

Outstanding!

TheHumanAlphabet
3/5/2007, 10:36 AM
John Edwards is gay? Am I the last to know again?

No, just a gay lawyer that singlehandedly ran OBGYN's out of business and jacked up malpractice insurance rates ambulance-chasing poor ob-gyn's.

Then built a huge mansion in NC with private access and a barn for video games and work-outs with a covered walkway to the main house.

Yeah, you know he really knows about 2 Americas. I submit he knows about 3 Americas, the one we typically live in, the one where rich people live in and then there is Edwards and the super rich...

landrun
3/5/2007, 10:37 AM
That is one ugly woman.

Hatfield
3/5/2007, 10:41 AM
That is one ugly man.

yep

GrapevineSooner
3/5/2007, 10:52 AM
No, just a gay lawyer that singlehandedly ran OBGYN's out of business and jacked up malpractice insurance rates ambulance-chasing poor ob-gyn's.

Then built a huge mansion in NC with private access and a barn for video games and work-outs with a covered walkway to the main house.

Yeah, you know he really knows about 2 Americas. I submit he knows about 3 Americas, the one we typically live in, the one where rich people live in and then there is Edwards and the super rich...

Are you talking about the lawyer that has never taken a case pro bono in his career?

And BTW, I, too, can't stand Ann Coulter for the reasons SicEm mentioned a few pages earlier in this thread.

colleyvillesooner
3/5/2007, 10:59 AM
That is one ugly dude.

fixed

Czar Soonerov
3/5/2007, 10:59 AM
http://www.the-pc-whisperer.com/images/hand1.jpghttp://www.the-pc-whisperer.com/images/hand2.jpg

TheHumanAlphabet
3/5/2007, 12:33 PM

She's trying to out Carville, Carville. Leave that to his wife. I agree, she should stick to reasoned, factual arguements. Would be better in the long run.

Folks, I submit, we are getting ready to see the resurrection of a third party. Both the dems and repubs are imploding by cowtowing to the extremes on both sides. They are out of touch with mainstream Americans that are not polarized. I am starting to abandon the party and seeking responsiveness where I have never before.

SicEmBaylor
3/5/2007, 12:43 PM
She's trying to out Carville, Carville. Leave that to his wife. I agree, she should stick to reasoned, factual arguements. Would be better in the long run.

Folks, I submit, we are getting ready to see the resurrection of a third party. Both the dems and repubs are imploding by cowtowing to the extremes on both sides. They are out of touch with mainstream Americans that are not polarized. I am starting to abandon the party and seeking responsiveness where I have never before.

But the difference between her and Carville is that she purports to speak for the conservative movement as a whole both ideologically and politically. Carville is first and foremost a strategist who talks like a strategist.

3/5/2007, 12:46 PM

Folks, I submit, we are getting ready to see the resurrection of a third party. Both the dems and repubs are imploding by cowtowing to the extremes on both sides. They are out of touch with mainstream Americans that are not polarized. I am starting to abandon the party and seeking responsiveness where I have never before.When you see people on the left taking those same actions, then, and only then, will your thinking do you/us any good.

bri
3/5/2007, 03:37 PM
Um, if he's advocating all the centrists from both political parties to form a truly viable third party to escape the polarized nature of both the elephants and donkeys...why would the Left have to "take those same actions"? We're trying to get AWAY from "the Left" as well as "the Right".

Scott D
3/5/2007, 05:16 PM
When you see people on the left taking those same actions, then, and only then, will your thinking do you/us any good.

sir, this post makes no sense when applied to the post it quotes.

Viable 3rd party being a "Centrist" party, leaving both Republicans and Democrats to the extremists is what he's referring to. With as much as you and Tuba have referenced "lefties" as being wackos and "and out there", I think it's safe to assume that the people on "the left" have in fact taken those same actions as those whom dominate the "scene" on "the right"

3/5/2007, 05:26 PM
Um, if he's advocating all the centrists from both political parties to form a truly viable third party to escape the polarized nature of both the elephants and donkeys...why would the Left have to "take those same actions"? We're trying to get AWAY from "the Left" as well as "the Right".I think he's saying that many of those politicians on the right aren't behaving like they are members of the right, and some new party should form that is truly a conservative party. VERY FEW dims ever want to form a new party, but conservatives oftentimes insist on greater adherance to conservative principles than many repub politicos want to do.

So, a republican who sits on his hands or votes third party, only helps the dims. We dims have known that for years(but don't tell the republicans. They can't seem to figure it out by themselves).

3/5/2007, 05:29 PM
sir, this post makes no sense when applied to the post it quotes.

Viable 3rd party being a "Centrist" party, leaving both Republicans and Democrats to the extremists is what he's referring to. With as much as you and Tuba have referenced "lefties" as being wackos and "and out there", I think it's safe to assume that the people on "the left" have in fact taken those same actions as those whom dominate the "scene" on "the right"No, see above post.

bri
3/5/2007, 05:32 PM
I think he's saying that many of those politicians on the right aren't behaving like they are members of the right, and some new party should form that is truly a conservative party. VERY FEW dims ever want to form a new party, but conservatives oftentimes insist on greater adherance to conservative principles than many repub politicos want to do.

Thinking just isn't your strong suit, is it?

BTW, thanks for making his point for him with just about everything you've ever said. :D

Scott D
3/5/2007, 05:33 PM
No, see above post.

The key there is 'not polarized'.

C&CDean
3/5/2007, 05:47 PM
I find it funny that some people can say "John Edwards" and "viable 3rd party" with a straight face.

And I'd probably call him a fag too. One of these days I'm gonna have to watch/listen to ol' Ann.

3/5/2007, 05:49 PM
Thinking of TheHumanAlphabet as a conservative poster here, I erred in not seeing or noticeing his statement "not polarized". I know that in the past, most of the people I've seen who call for a third party have wanted one they think is more, not less conservative. I don't see any likelihood of a centrist third party forming, or certainly not being successful,but maybe you could be a candidate for them, Scott.

C&CDean
3/5/2007, 05:51 PM
I'd vote for muh****in' Scott D in a muh****in' heartbeat.

Scott D
3/5/2007, 06:03 PM
Thinking of TheHumanAlphabet as a conservative poster here, I erred in not seeing or noticeing his statement "not polarized". I know that in the past, most of the people I've seen who call for a third party have wanted one they think is more, not less conservative. I don't see any likelihood of a centrist third party forming, or certainly not being successful,but maybe you could be a candidate for them, Scott.

I think the failure of the Libertarian party has been that they haven't had enough of a central perception. The even bigger problem that faces a legitimate viable 3rd party is the amount of opposition that comes from the two "power parties". There are a few states (Oklahoma among them) where 3rd parties aren't on a ballot, or have to jump through hoops to get onto ballots. So what you end up is with a smattering of "independants" whom get elected in areas where people don't vote party line or name recognition.

I do see it completely possible that you could see more politicians become disillusioned with their party of alignment and formulating a third party. However it's going to take a large collection of big names from both sides of the aisle in key areas to make that third party viewed as a legitimate threat to the big two.

C&CDean
3/5/2007, 08:04 PM
On second thought, never mind. Muh****ah uses way too many big words.

OUAndy1807
3/5/2007, 08:06 PM
OH MY GOD!!!! DEAN'S POSTING AT NIGHT!!!!!

C&CDean
3/5/2007, 08:10 PM
I'm in Baltimore. I flew on the plane today with Dan Cody. ****ers pretty big. I've been up at the 999 Tavern getting all likkered up. Don't **** with me. The End.

JohnnyMack
3/5/2007, 08:31 PM
I'm in Baltimore. I flew on the plane today with Dan Cody. ****ers pretty big. I've been up at the 999 Tavern getting all likkered up. Don't **** with me. The End.

Head up Pratt until you get to the wrong neighborhood and start talking some **** to the locals. That would rule.

C&CDean
3/5/2007, 08:34 PM
Head up Pratt until you get to the wrong neighborhood and start talking some **** to the locals. That would rule.

You first.

Rogue
3/5/2007, 08:49 PM
I don't see what it is about Edwards that he's being attacked already. Is he that big of a threat? He seems to be the anti-Hillary and not-Obama democrat.

bri
3/5/2007, 08:54 PM
Well, he's a Democrat. That's pretty much all it takes with some people. ;)

LoyalFan
3/6/2007, 02:51 AM

Melo, will you PLEASE discipline this callow youth...soon?
Thanking you in advance,

LF

def_lazer_fc
3/6/2007, 03:45 AM
I find it funny that some people can say "John Edwards" and "viable 3rd party" with a straight face.

And I'd probably call him a fag too. One of these days I'm gonna have to watch/listen to ol' Ann.
i find it funny, and by funny i mean sad, that some people can say faggot and not think anything of it.

def_lazer_fc
3/6/2007, 04:50 AM
i haven't had to sit through an entire episode of HANNITY and colmes, but here's a clip with my favorite crazy bitch defending her crazy rantings, ann coulter (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/03/05/coulter-edwards-slur-was-a-schoolyard-taunt/). watch and defend her. i dare you.

Scott D
3/6/2007, 01:14 PM
On second thought, never mind. Muh****ah uses way too many big words.

how ironic is it that the muh****ah that knows and uses big words doesn't have a degree, while you do ;)

jk the sooner fan
3/6/2007, 01:17 PM
i listened to Coulter on Hannity last nite, and her explanation for the "joke" actually made some sense, there was a clip of some of the rest of her speech which has not been televised.....that is NOT anti-gay......the problem was that much of the country didnt get the context from which the joke came

still not smart to use it on her part.....

royalfan5
3/6/2007, 01:20 PM
i listened to Coulter on Hannity last nite, and her explanation for the "joke" actually made some sense, there was a clip of some of the rest of her speech which has not been televised.....that is NOT anti-gay......the problem was that much of the country didnt get the context from which the joke came

still not smart to use it on her part.....
people might be more forgiving if she wasn't wildly unlikable though.

OklahomaTuba
3/6/2007, 01:22 PM
i find it funny, and by funny i mean sad, that some people can say faggot and not think anything of it.

Seriously, you are the LAST person who needs to be lecturing people on hate speech and bigotry.

jk the sooner fan
3/6/2007, 01:22 PM
there are some that do like her though

royalfan5
3/6/2007, 01:25 PM
hell, there are some people that like me, but that doesn't make them representative of the general populations opinion of me.

jk the sooner fan
3/6/2007, 01:33 PM
i like some of what she says.....but not all, i like some of what Rush says, but not all......i like some of what alot of them say, but not everything

OklahomaTuba
3/6/2007, 01:33 PM

Her last book is great.

She is a much better writer than she is a speaker IMO. When she has time to think about her words, and put them into thought-out arguments, they are spot on.

She just needs to apologize and be done with it.

It wasn't like she was celebrating the thought of Dick Cheney getting blown up by AQ or anything, like so many on the left were.

def_lazer_fc
3/6/2007, 01:59 PM
Seriously, you are the LAST person who needs to be lecturing people on hate speech and bigotry.
elaborate please?

usmc-sooner
3/6/2007, 02:22 PM
i like some of what she says.....but not all, i like some of what Rush says, but not all......i like some of what alot of them say, but not everything

exactly,
I don't see the big deal, if you don't like her don't listen too her. She really pushes the liberals buttons, that makes me laugh they spend way too much time waiting on her to say something that can jump up and down over, to pin on Republicans but they don't like it when you lump them in with a Cindy Sheehan.

the word fag was so common when I was a kid. So far it hasn't brought about the end of the world. Just some fags got their feelings hurt.

3/6/2007, 02:38 PM
Ann is not running for office. She'll be fine.

FaninAma
3/6/2007, 02:40 PM
Coulter will take a hit over this but unless Edwards lets it go the label will get hung around his neck like a pink scarf....let's face it, the guy is a bit effiminate.(NTTAWWT)

Rhino
3/6/2007, 02:58 PM
As inappropriate as it was for Les Miles to call Alabama "****ing Alabama" or Janet Jackson to rip her boob out "in our living rooms", it's equally as inappropriate for Coulter to say what she said. Hell, even Michelle Malkin ripped her for it.

I'm sure there are some liberals that wait for her to say something stupid, just like conservatives with Cindy Sheehan. But Coulter and Sheehan both bring alot of it on themselves.

i listened to Coulter on Hannity last nite, and her explanation for the "joke" actually made some sense

still not smart to use it on her part..... Yep.

All in all, I don't think it's that big of an issue, but it was a very dumb move on her part. And an equally dumb move on the American Conservative Union to have someone as outspoken as her as their guest speaker.

jk the sooner fan
3/6/2007, 03:00 PM
she pushes buttons and the conservatives need a button pusher just like the dems do......i could list a half dozen button pushers on the left, most of them elected to office

3/6/2007, 03:03 PM
she pushes buttons and the conservatives need a button pusher just like the dems do......i could list a half dozen button pushers on the left, most of them elected to officeAnn and Michelle Malkin HAVE NADS! If the MSM was for her instead of against her, she would be a freakin' HERO!

jk the sooner fan
3/6/2007, 03:04 PM
personally i'd rather listen to laura ingraham or bill bennet on the issues of conservatism than ann coulter

but ann coulter creates news, so thats why they put her on the air like they do

3/6/2007, 03:18 PM
Ann give liberals the respect they are due. (I sometimes wish I hadn't changed parties)

King Crimson
3/6/2007, 03:33 PM
if you are a part of the Ann Coulter demographic be proud that the GOP treats you more cynically and more snidely than any other.....all they do is pull the LCD chain...and all the dogs start barking.

all this "she has nads" stuff simply demonstrates the ridiculous double standard practiced by so many. we don't mind inane name-calling in the political arena *just so long as we agree with it*.....if we don't, it's anti-american, typical lib illogic, etc. etc. and it goes both ways, for sure.

jdsooner
3/6/2007, 03:55 PM
If I hear Ann right, it's okay to call a straight person a faggot, but it would be wrong to call a gay person a faggot.

That sounds logical!:rolleyes:

FaninAma
3/6/2007, 04:56 PM
jdsooner, then it looks like Ann was wrong to use the F word on Edwards:
http://media.funlol.com/content/kerry7.jpg
:D

jdsooner
3/6/2007, 05:11 PM
See, photographic proof that Ann was wrong.

C&CDean
3/6/2007, 09:46 PM
elaborate please?

Uh, you hate straight, normal, decent folk?

Sooner_Bob
3/6/2007, 10:03 PM

why is that sad?

C&CDean
3/6/2007, 10:07 PM
Huh? I'm pretty much sad every time I say "faggot." I think "damn, WTF is wrong with people these days? How could a guy purposely want to nuzzle his chin all up in some dude's hairy *** when there's all that soft, hairless, sweet female butt? I mean seriously, a guy who prefers pole to hole is a freak.

SoonerGirl06
3/6/2007, 10:09 PM

^Spek^

JohnnyMack
3/6/2007, 10:11 PM
Regardless of what she said, intended to say or was only kidding about saying, wouldn't common ****ing sense tell you that it isn't good business to say something like that? Hell, maybe I'm dumber than a sack of hammers, maybe she had flagging sales at amazon.com and wanted some attention. She reminds me of the kid who used to get himself in trouble in school just to get some attention.

C&CDean
3/6/2007, 10:14 PM
I crack up at the liberal's "outrage" over this scrawny chick. And Edwards is a fag. What's the huge deal?

SoonerGirl06
3/6/2007, 10:15 PM
Her last book is great.

She is a much better writer than she is a speaker IMO. When she has time to think about her words, and put them into thought-out arguments, they are spot on.

She just needs to apologize and be done with it.

It wasn't like she was celebrating the thought of Dick Cheney getting blown up by AQ or anything, like so many on the left were.

No kidding! You're definitely not hearing any Democrats denouncing Maher's comments about Cheney.

And did anyone hear Edward's comments condemning Colter's remarks? This is the same man that initally refused to fire or condemn two of his staffers for making completely inappropriate comments about Christians and the Virgin Mary.

Sooner_Bob
3/6/2007, 10:17 PM
Huh? I'm pretty much sad every time I say "faggot." I think "damn, WTF is wrong with people these days? How could a guy purposely want to nuzzle his chin all up in some dude's hairy *** when there's all that soft, hairless, sweet female butt? I mean seriously, a guy who prefers pole to hole is a freak.

use it while you can . . . pretty soon that'll be the next "f-word". :D

C&CDean
3/6/2007, 10:19 PM
use it while you can . . . pretty soon that'll be the next "f-word". :D

Dang, I forgot "freak" meant "really cool dude" in today's skinny white boy who wants to be black culture. My bad.

usmc-sooner
3/6/2007, 11:38 PM
if you get offended by Ann Coulter then you are a fag, and deserve unrelentless name calling, and like Dean said if your a man who wants to cozy up to other men, being called a name is the least of your problems.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/7/2007, 09:55 AM
Okay, been away for a couple of days...That's what 70 hour work week, allergies and jet lag will get you.

I see I'll have to expound on my earlier posts...

To the above posts.

Edwards is a fag and I am extremely offended by his religious comments the other day. That man more than any other needs to reflect upon what he said and perhaps ask for forgiveness and donate much of his ill got earnings before he starts to lecture about Jesus and helping the poor.

soonerjoker
3/7/2007, 11:24 AM
i like ann coulter. i can't imagine why anyone would care about what she said about edwards.

where is her freedom of speech ???

she should NOT apoligize.

VeeJay
3/7/2007, 11:31 AM
Since I started this here thread, lemme go on the record as saying I don't condone Coulter's use of the term "faggot" directed toward Edwards. Anyone on here calling Edwards a faggot doesn't bother me. Hell, when I was in high school, kids called kids faggot all the time. You tend to grow out of that after you get laid or smoke some good weed or something.

The difference here is that Coulter is held up as somewhat of a spokesperson for the Conservative movement. I think she's full of sh*t. The Conservatives/Republicans do not need this, especially at the venue in which she unleashed her comments.

The Lefty moonbats are having a field day with Bush bashing and not being held accountable for it. Even the freekin' politicians.

I'd like to see Conservatives take a higher road (those in the mainstream like Coulter and Limbaugh) and not resort to this type of behavior. Ann's words are destroying the credibility Republicans and Conservatives need to get back on track.

As for my reference to the "f" word - it was tongue-in-cheek. I couldn't care less about the word, but knew there would be a tempest in a teapot over Ann's use of it.

3/7/2007, 02:17 PM
Since I started this here thread, lemme go on the record as saying I don't condone Coulter's use of the term "faggot" directed toward Edwards. Anyone on here calling Edwards a faggot doesn't bother me. Hell, when I was in high school, kids called kids faggot all the time. You tend to grow out of that after you get laid or smoke some good weed or something.

The difference here is that Coulter is held up as somewhat of a spokesperson for the Conservative movement. I think she's full of sh*t. The Conservatives/Republicans do not need this, especially at the venue in which she unleashed her comments.

The Lefty moonbats are having a field day with Bush bashing and not being held accountable for it. Even the freekin' politicians.

I'd like to see Conservatives take a higher road (those in the mainstream like Coulter and Limbaugh) and not resort to this type of behavior. Ann's words are destroying the credibility Republicans and Conservatives need to get back on track.

Before we hear too much more from the pompous left, I would like some of their members explain why Sen. Robert Byrd, D West Virginia, got practically no members of the MSM up in arms when he used the "N" word in an interview a couple of years ago on "Meet the Depressed". That behavior would GUARANTEE the end of the political life of any repub politician.

As it is, folks WOULD LIKE Ann's calling Edward an "f" word to be detrimental to the repubs. To me, it's just another "nice try" by the members of my new party.

Sam Spade
3/7/2007, 02:28 PM
sad

3/7/2007, 02:32 PM
sadGenius

Xstnlsooner
3/7/2007, 02:37 PM

How is it that everyone over looks this fact?? Come on people, a man
has got to be SERIOUSLY warped to want another man instead of a
woman. Makes absolutely no sense to me and this cannot be normal
no matter how you try to spin it!

def_lazer_fc
3/7/2007, 02:49 PM
How is it that everyone over looks this fact?? Come on people, a man
has got to be SERIOUSLY warped to want another man instead of a
woman. Makes absolutely no sense to me and this cannot be normal
no matter how you try to spin it!
this is why i don't believe gay people choose to be gay. i couldn't, for the life of me, decide to like dude's just b/c.