PDA

View Full Version : With the Big XII tourney in OKC...

Soonerus
3/3/2007, 12:30 AM
...and OU and OSU marginal, OKC gets a chance to really show its worth...I think OKC will do great with both tourneys..

LittleWingSooner
3/3/2007, 11:24 AM
It's a good thing that both the state's womens teams are good this year. I won't watch a second of the women's tourney because I don't care about women's basketball at all, but the fact that both women's teams are good will probably help the attendance some.

OSUAggie
3/3/2007, 11:41 AM
Kansas fans might outnumber OSU and OU fans.. combined. It'll be interesting to see how many horns come up. They generally found it difficult to travel to Dallas and attend the games. I don't think Mizzou, ISU or Nebraska fans travel south of Kansas City. aTm seems like the only Texas school that might be willing to travel for basketball. I assume K-State will show up, as well.

Sooner24
3/3/2007, 12:05 PM
ISU fans take over KC when the tournaments there.

OUstud
3/3/2007, 01:24 PM
There will probably be a good number of Aggy there. Sooners, maybe not so much. (see All-College attendance) :(

OSUAggie
3/3/2007, 01:26 PM
If OSU wins the next 2, there will be a lot of OSU fans there... If they go 1-1, there will be much less... If they go 0-2, the tourney is in trouble.

LittleWingSooner
3/3/2007, 01:34 PM
OSU fans will show up no matter what. What will hurt the tourney the most is if OU and OSU have early exits.

Boffingham
3/3/2007, 02:10 PM
We can't even get fans to show up in Norman. What makes you think they will go 20 miles to OKC?

tommieharris91
3/3/2007, 02:39 PM
aTm seems like the only Texas school that might be willing to travel for basketball.

atm will probably bus fans in, just like they did for the game in Norman.

Big Red Ron
3/3/2007, 02:51 PM
We can't even get fans to show up in Norman. What makes you think they will go 20 miles to OKC?Well, most Sooner Fans live and work in the OKC metro.

GottaHavePride
3/3/2007, 03:18 PM
I'm ****ed that the tournament runs right through our opera production at OU, so I don't have time to go to any of the tournament.