PDA

View Full Version : So I declined on offer to.....

KABOOKIE
3/2/2007, 10:38 AM
fly this once a month.
http://www.jetadvisors.com/images/aircraft-listings_cj3-360px.jpg

to stay in a position to fly these 2-3 times a week.
http://www.aerospace-technology.com/projects/caravan/images/Caravan208_01.jpg

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/content/images/articles/50popular/cessnat182t.jpg

I don't know whether to throw up or, stand up and say take that bizatches!

fadada1
3/2/2007, 10:40 AM
dumbass!!!!

:D

KABOOKIE
3/2/2007, 10:42 AM
dumbass!!!!

:D

I'll remember that when I'm out of the office enjoying the nice day. Even if I'm only doing 140kts! :D

fadada1
3/2/2007, 10:45 AM
I'll remember that when I'm out of the office enjoying the nice day. Even if I'm only doing 140kts! :D
at least you do something fun as well. i don't complain when i come to the golf course every day for work.

Viking Kitten
3/2/2007, 12:04 PM
I've flown Cessnas twice now, and I can honestly tell you its one of the single most exciting things I've ever done in my life. If you get to do this 2-3 times a week, go ahead and mark me down as "jealous."

In fact, I'm trying to decide between a law degree and pilot's license right now.

OUDoc
3/2/2007, 12:07 PM
I've flown Cessnas twice now, and I can honestly tell you its one of the single most exciting things I've ever done in my life.
Doesn't speak highly of Czar, now does it? ;)

Viking Kitten
3/2/2007, 12:12 PM
Dude. I said "one of." :D

TUSooner
3/2/2007, 12:27 PM
My desk chair might do 20kts, but only for about 3 feet. :(

KABOOKIE
3/2/2007, 12:33 PM
I've flown Cessnas twice now, and I can honestly tell you its one of the single most exciting things I've ever done in my life. If you get to do this 2-3 times a week, go ahead and mark me down as "jealous."

In fact, I'm trying to decide between a law degree and pilot's license right now.

Get a law degree. Then you might be able to afford that pilot's license! ;)

Viking Kitten
3/2/2007, 12:35 PM
I think many of the lawyers around here would beg to differ. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
3/2/2007, 12:42 PM
I'm thinking the first year of flight school would be a lot more fun than the first year of law school.

TheUnnamedSooner
3/2/2007, 06:51 PM
I went through the program at OU, I really like the pipers they have. Since then though, I think they have bought a whole new fleet. It's pretty reasonable and cheaper than going and hiring your own instructor. I wish I would have stuck with it, it's so much more fun than banking, it's just expensive.

soonerboomer93
3/2/2007, 06:57 PM

Look out pegasus and your other flying horse friends, you could be in grave danger...

Jerk
3/2/2007, 07:11 PM
I went through the program at OU, I really like the pipers they have. Since then though, I think they have bought a whole new fleet. It's pretty reasonable and cheaper than going and hiring your own instructor. I wish I would have stuck with it, it's so much more fun than banking, it's just expensive.

That's what I kind of did- went through their aviation program for a year, got my pilot's license, and quit because it was too expensive. I soloed after 8 hours in one of the 'trauma-Hawks'

oh well :(

olevetonahill
3/3/2007, 01:13 AM
Bot My Piper "Archer" on wed, took My check ride Fri. Flew off to Idaho on Mon.
Had a great time .
Oh and after My check ride I had logged 41 hrs total time .:P
I have Always said Flying a small Plane is the MOST fun you can have with ur clothes on . :D
Course get up over 5300 Ft and you can do both and get a T shirt .:D :D :D

soonerboomer93
3/3/2007, 01:20 AM
so do I get a shirt everytime I go home and get some?

John Kochtoston
3/3/2007, 01:32 AM
I'm thinking the first year of flight school would be a lot more fun than the first year of law school.

Certainly. No question. :D

olevetonahill
3/3/2007, 01:46 AM
so do I get a shirt everytime I go home and get some?
No but a Mile high Angel will get Pinned . ;) :hot:

Flagstaffsooner
3/3/2007, 05:39 AM
When I was in the USAF I got to fly one of these dream machines...

http://www.discount-carpet-cleaning-machines.com/images/generalbuffer1.jpg:D