PDA

View Full Version : This is what gives Sooner fans a bad name

The_Red_Patriot
3/1/2007, 03:47 PM
Not accepting reality, making excuses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOYJiMDHhlY

OSUAggie
3/1/2007, 03:49 PM
Isn't that video done by a BSU fan mocking OU fans?

CobraKai
3/1/2007, 03:51 PM

I sure hope so!!!!!!!!!

colleyvillesooner
3/1/2007, 03:53 PM

No, here's the profile of the guy that uploaded it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kansasooner

he's a poster on scout.

LittleWingSooner
3/1/2007, 04:23 PM
I wish we were near as aggressive as Boise was that game. We would have been up by 18 instead of down by 18.

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 04:32 PM

That was a little overboard if it was a Sooner fan calling all their scores Fluke. You score 14 on freak plays you can say Fluke you score 43 you did some things right.

All fans make excuses and can't accept losing. The difference is fans of programs that expect winning because it is the rule and not the exception come across a little better than fans of teams like the Hogs that think they are gods gift to the world. I guess all those track titles went to their head.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 04:50 PM
are gods gift to the world.

speaking of which, i heard LSU scored on you guys again......any truth to it?

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 04:59 PM
http://www.nmnathletics.com.edgesuite.net/pics29/385/LX/LXMYIHWTLTROQHE.20070108163319.jpg

And we didn't lose to a school from the WAC..

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 05:02 PM
speaking of which, i heard LSU scored on you guys again......any truth to it?

So are you going to be a jerk towards all my post even when they are in support?

Is it little Penis syndrome you have?

The_Red_Patriot
3/1/2007, 05:08 PM
yea because LSU sure blew us out:rolleyes:

21-14, One happened to be a defensive td

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 05:14 PM
yea because LSU sure blew us out:rolleyes:

21-14, One happened to be a defensive td

OK then the last time Texas had the BALLS to play us we beat them 46-3 and had more penalty yards then they had offense.. They beat OU that year by the way..

Last 2 years Texas 73 OU 22..

Keep talking

tommieharris91
3/1/2007, 05:18 PM
Actually the last time Ark played texas was the same year of the last time OU beat texas.

colleyvillesooner
3/1/2007, 05:18 PM
he's not a hog fan

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 05:19 PM
http://www.nmnathletics.com.edgesuite.net/pics29/385/LX/LXMYIHWTLTROQHE.20070108163319.jpg

And we didn't lose to a school from the WAC..

ahaaaa lol nope you didn't but, we didn't take a 37 point *** whoopin to a two loss SEC team who was a handful of plays away from being 8-5.....

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 05:21 PM
OK then the last time Texas had the BALLS to play us we beat them 46-3 and had more penalty yards then they had offense.. They beat OU that year by the way..

Keep talking

and Bobby bowden has never beaten us. whats your point?

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 05:23 PM
Is it little Penis syndrome you have?

all the females in your family say no.

*shrug* dunno.....

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 05:23 PM
ahaaaa lol nope you didn't but, we didn't take a 37 point *** whoopin to a two loss SEC team who was a handful of plays away from being 8-5.....

And you didn't have Clappy Coker... The virus is gone. Anyone on this board could have taken our 2001 team to the NC they were like a pro team playing college ball.

It is a whole new game and Shannon is already laying down the law and what is expected. I think everyone will be suprised by the difference in attitude this year.

setem
3/1/2007, 05:27 PM
2000 Texas (#11) 14 Oklahoma (#10) 63 Dallas
2003 Texas (#11) 13 Oklahoma (#1) 65 Dallas
2004 Texas (#5) 0 Oklahoma (#2) 12 Dallas

I love people who live vicariously through other teams! I remember 01 and 02 as wins as well! We know how to blow teams out too!

So does USC!

No. 1 Trojans Blast Razorbacks 70-17:pop:

The_Red_Patriot
3/1/2007, 05:30 PM
"see thats what im talking bout, come in here you deserve to get yo behind kicked"

Dont mess with the U

hahahahaha

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 05:32 PM
And you didn't have Clappy Coker... The virus is gone. Anyone on this board could have taken our 2001 team to the NC they were like a pro team playing college ball.

and probably were. stay tuned. we may see something come out of it yet. firing almost the entire d staff....death of a player....the FIU fiasco etc

It is a whole new game and Shannon is already laying down the law and what is expected. I think everyone will be suprised by the difference in attitude this year.
wow. sounds like us around here after smellsofburbon was sheite canned.....

haha

colleyvillesooner
3/1/2007, 05:33 PM
HE'S NOT A RAZORBACKS FAN!!!!

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 05:34 PM

I love people who live vicariously through other teams! I remember 01 and 02 as wins as well! We know how to blow teams out too!

So does USC!

No. 1 Trojans Blast Razorbacks 70-17:pop:

And Miami owns the largest back to back wins over ranked teams ever when they beat Washington and Syracuse in 2001.

Miami played inspired and utterly dominating football, demolishing #14 Syracuse, 59-0, and #12 Washington, 65-7, in consecutive weeks. The combined 124-7 score is an NCAA record for largest margin of victory over consecutive ranked opponents.

So what was your point? Miami also has the longest home winning streak of all time. We can go back and forth all day if you?

Link in case it is questioned!!!

http://www.answers.com/topic/2001-miami-hurricanes-football-team

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 05:37 PM
HE'S NOT A RAZORBACKS FAN!!!!

he knows......he is referring to the post on smack central where i smacked the hoe-a-cane and he "forgot" to smack back.

setem
3/1/2007, 05:44 PM
And Miami owns the largest back to back wins over ranked teams ever when they beat Washington and Syracuse in 2001.

Miami played inspired and utterly dominating football, demolishing #14 Syracuse, 59-0, and #12 Washington, 65-7, in consecutive weeks. The combined 124-7 score is an NCAA record for largest margin of victory over consecutive ranked opponents.

So what was your point? Miami also has the longest home winning streak of all time. We can go back and forth all day if you?

WHO ****ING CARES ABOUT MIAMI??? We are gonna kick the snot out of them this year with no QB, no LB's and now DE's!

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 05:52 PM
Damn this is fun. Glad I joined. I will have to stop by your tailgates (you can keep your food) and say

Up yours!!!!!!!!

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 05:54 PM

tha 'cuse eh? a three loss team who beat temple..east carolina..rutgers (not the 2006 version)and central florida? not exactly the toughest schedule. but hey, grats on your blowout. :)

and ummmm the huskies play in the pac 10....in 2001......you'll NEVAH get anyone around here to give you street cred on that one.

So what was your point? Miami also has the longest home winning streak of all time.
ok. well. you DO realize we own the longest winning streak right? i mean we didn't lose a home game from 1948-1953. don't care enough to look yours up so let us know the count.

amazing. and all of the sudden, coker is a slack jawwed faggerot.....

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 05:56 PM
amazing. and all of the sudden, coker is a slack jawwed faggerot.....

6 ranked teams in one year...And a big 12 team for the BCS title Interesting...

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 05:58 PM
6 ranked teams in one year...

exactly. he beat six ranked teams. you don't just luck into that dude. im not saying he's the best ever. i am saying he's better than you are willing to admit.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 06:03 PM
6 ranked teams in one year...And a big 12 team for the BCS title Interesting...

not really. we had a couple of good teams but not national championship caliber.

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 06:03 PM
exactly. he beat six ranked teams. you don't just luck into that dude. im not saying he's the best ever. i am saying he's better than you are willing to admit.

No 20 of the 22 starters on that team played in the NFL... Coker was handed a winning lottery ticket.

If you look at his recruiting which wasn't all bad but got no WR and QB's for 3 years in a row and his play calling and development of players he is a joke. We had a top 10 recruiting class every year until last year when it fell to 15th or so and we go 7-6... If Stoops did that how long would he be the coach at OU??

That's what I thought. Coker was a players coach in that he held no one accountable and demanded nothing from his players.

GottaHavePride
3/1/2007, 06:04 PM
The difference is fans of programs that expect winning because it is the rule and not the exception come across a little better than fans of teams like the Hogs that think they are gods gift to the world. I guess all those track titles went to their head.

Nuh-uh. Florida State is god's gift to the world. Wyatt Sexton told me so.

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 06:05 PM
Nuh-uh. Florida State is god's gift to the world. Wyatt Sexton told me so.

Florida St is god's gift to mandatory retirement...

bar4d
3/1/2007, 06:11 PM
Now that I've had a chance to see some of the Fiesta Bowl I can only sum up the embarrassing loss to Boise's coaches being really innovative and smart, and the Sooner's coaches being awfully dumb...and maybe just playing easy to defense old fashioned Big 12 or Big 10 kinda' football.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 06:11 PM
No 20 of the 22 starters on that team played in the NFL... Coker was handed a winning lottery ticket.

ok. agreed. but he should have started losing right away of he was a derelict. instead, as you put it, he finishes with the nations longest home schlonging fest or some such nonsense.....that should do something for ya

If you look at his recruiting which wasn't all bad but got no WR and QB's for 3 years in a row and his play calling and development of players he is a joke. We had a top 10 recruiting class every year until last year when it fell to 15th or so and we go 7-6
everything in college football is cyclical. there are always issues that cause problems. how bout the fact that your president whats her name reportedly told the ad that the D coaches needed to go? all of the sudden, you have defensive coaches that have no history or loyalty to your current players. that's why people get nervous when other schools look at their head man. ... If Stoops did that how long would he be the coach at OU??

That's what I thought. Coker was a players coach in that he held no one accountable and demanded nothing from his players.

not the first time that's happened at your school. johnson was a coach in this area of the country a hell of a lot longer than he was there, he had some command and control issues as well. why do you think your school has the image it has?

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 06:18 PM
not the first time that's happened at your school. johnson was a coach in this area of the country a hell of a lot longer than he was there, he had some command and control issues as well. why do you think your school has the image it has?

Miami has the image because we beat the living SH1T out of other programs.

The media loves to televise us and get their ratings at the same time they are trying to tear us down.

Miami has far fewer legal problems with players than most schools.It is that every time Miami has something happen it is national news.

Interesting how the Reggie Bush at USC thing is kind of being swept under the rug. Interesting their was a brawl in the Ivy League the same day as the Miami-FIU fight and not a mention on national TV.

Notre Dame had 3 fights in 1989? I believe but no big deal. It is more about the name of the program and not the name of the offense.

Miami led the ACC in academic all Americans has higher admittance standards than most D-1 schools and is well above the graduation rate for football programs. Funny none of these things ever make sportscenter.

Hated by many
Loved by a few
There is only 1 school
Know simply as NFL U.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 06:34 PM
Miami has the image because we beat the living SH1T out of other programs.
mhmm. because you guys have been around so long. no i actually think it because of the NFL U "alums" you have produced

The media loves to televise us and get their ratings at the same time they are trying to tear us down.

Miami has far fewer legal problems with players than most schools.It is that every time Miami has something happen it is national news.

hmmm i think that may be a universal problem

Interesting how the Reggie Bush at USC thing is kind of being swept under the rug. Interesting their was a brawl in the Ivy League the same day as the Miami-FIU fight and not a mention on national TV.

did any of the ivy leaguers swing a helmet as a weapon? did one of those whitebreads beat someone down with a crutch? interesting.

Notre Dame had 3 fights in 1989? I believe but no big deal. It is more about the name of the program and not the name of the offense.

like i said before. it has more to do with an "image" when you have luke skywalker and 2 live crew endorsing your team and you have winslow the duece and shockey and edge james (arguably the dumbest sounding running back in the nfl) warren sapp etc etc.....

Miami led the ACC in academic all Americans has higher admittance standards than most D-1 schools and is well above the graduation rate for football programs. Funny none of these things ever make sportscenter.

don't remember anyone's graduation rates starting the top of the hour on sportscenter.

Hated by many
Loved by a few
There is only 1 school
Know simply as NFL U.
quaint little poem.

bleh

H8HOGS
3/1/2007, 09:17 PM
This is what gives Sooner fans a bad name...

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=39241

View Profile: Jello Biafra
Jello Biafra is a close confidante of Barry Switzer
Sooner All-Big XII
Last Activity: 3/1/2007 09:13 PM
Viewing Forum Sports Forums @ 09:13 PM
Add Jello Biafra to Your Buddy List Add Jello Biafra to Your Ignore List

Signature
exiled. I shall return........

Forum Info Contact Info
Find all posts by Jello Biafra
Find all threads started by Jello Biafra

Email:
Send a message via email to Jello Biafra
Private Message:
Send a private message to Jello Biafra
Additional Information Group Memberships
Date of Birth:
7/19/1969
professional midget wrassler

Jello Biafra is not a member of any public groups

rufnek05
3/1/2007, 09:58 PM

EVERY coach demands things from his players. Hard work and commitment.

OK2LA
3/1/2007, 10:02 PM

Man, that's one screwy way to show a box score.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 11:26 PM
This is what gives Sooner fans a bad name...

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=39241

View Profile: Jello Biafra
Jello Biafra is a close confidante of Barry Switzer
Sooner All-Big XII
Last Activity: 3/1/2007 09:13 PM
Viewing Forum Sports Forums @ 09:13 PM
Add Jello Biafra to Your Buddy List Add Jello Biafra to Your Ignore List

Signature
exiled. I shall return........

Forum Info Contact Info
Find all posts by Jello Biafra
Find all threads started by Jello Biafra

Email:
Send a message via email to Jello Biafra
Private Message:
Send a private message to Jello Biafra
Additional Information Group Memberships
Date of Birth:
7/19/1969
professional midget wrassler

Jello Biafra is not a member of any public groups

clever..... so you FINALLY figured out how to copy and paste........ good jorb.

I played for MY U.....can you say the same?
so you can't even talk good smack? you say your team is criticized for fighting when an ivy league team did the same thing the same day i respond asking about the crutch and the helmet etc and you copy and paste that im the reason sooner fans have bad names?

i say Pwned round II. try again.

btw, my mom can kick your asss too.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/1/2007, 11:58 PM
Why should we care about a school that has about as many fans come to the home games as aggie lite?

picasso
3/2/2007, 12:02 AM

Keep talking
my bad, thought you were an Arkie type. turns out you're a fan of that thug squad.
is the team affiliated in any way with the university?

thanks.

picasso
3/2/2007, 12:06 AM
Now that I've had a chance to see some of the Fiesta Bowl I can only sum up the embarrassing loss to Boise's coaches being really innovative and smart, and the Sooner's coaches being awfully dumb...and maybe just playing easy to defense old fashioned Big 12 or Big 10 kinda' football.
yeah that big 12 is some old sh#&.

timer just went off, time for you to bend back over for Leon.

goingoneight
3/2/2007, 12:24 AM
You see, last I heard, the BIG 12 had two crystal balls, the BIG Teneleven had one I believe (that one of course being over thug U), and all of a sudden these are BAD conferences? Weak sauce bar4d, try again...

The_Red_Patriot
3/2/2007, 10:06 AM
Miami gets good ratings huh?

Too bad you cant sell out your freaking home games.

XingTheRubicon
3/2/2007, 11:01 AM
50% of Cane fans have no idea what "Coral Gables" means.

2% of Cane fans can name the QB before Kosar.

100% of Cane fans are vocal.

SoonerJLB
3/2/2007, 01:46 PM

It looks like it was done by kansasooner (Ooner as he is known) from OUinsider. He is a piece of work and a legend around the various college football sites (for being a delusional fan). Ooner sure gets around, I have even seen Ooner posters at ESPN College Gameday.

Luthor
3/2/2007, 02:29 PM

Keep talking

Actually, Texas has no desire to play a traitorous bunch of pig pokers who bailed out of a conference at the 1st opportunity. I'm guessing you guys wish now you'd picked the Big Least or the Little Nine to elope with.

H8HOGS
3/2/2007, 02:31 PM
Actually, Texas has no desire to play a traitorous bunch of pig pokers who bailed out of a conference at the 1st opportunity. I'm guessing you guys wish now you'd picked the Big Least or the Little Nine to elope with.

Wasn't it Texas who bailed at the first opportunity to leave the SWC. After the Texas legislature finally stopped threatening them.

Salt City Sooner
3/2/2007, 05:49 PM
"Actually, Texas has no desire to play a traitorous bunch of pig pokers who bailed out of a conference at the 1st opportunity."
But yet, they just finished a home & home with them in '03 & '04, plus they've got another set with them in '08 & '09. Makes sense to me......

wheatonsooner
3/3/2007, 03:58 PM
I'll just say this SEVEN Championships for OU and ZERO for bsu.

goingoneight
3/5/2007, 01:57 AM
BSU can celebrate a one-point, overtime thriller win over OU... but each of them knows in the back of their mind who's the better tradition, and who would win nine out of ten games matched up against them. If they're so dominant and deserve respect, we'll give it to them when they join a name conference and have to deal with the likes of College Station, Asstin, Norman, Columbia, Boulder, Lincoln and Lubbock year in and out. BSU's win, while impressive, is considered a "fluke" because OU played such a horrid game and still took them into OT. Even if the BIG 12 was "down" in 2006, no way does Boise State go undefeated if they play in Norman, Austin, etc. Reason being that the teams they claim were worthy opponents are the same teams OU and Texas destroy every year in weak OOC exhibition games. How many WAC teams have won in BIG 12 venues? How many times? I'm one to congratulate BSU and their fans, but the media trying to make something out of nothing is getting a bit ridiculous.

OUTromBoNado
3/5/2007, 03:04 AM

Do you know why everyone talks about the Miami-FIU fight? Because Miami got into a brawl with FIU. Let me repeat that for you just in case you didn't hear me.

MIAMI GOT INTO A BRAWL WITH FIU!!!

Talk about a fall from greatness. By greatness, I mean having a national championship caliber program. BTW, did anyone else find it ironic that Miami had to go to Boise State for their bowl game, while Boise State went to a BCS bowl?:pop:

OUTrumpet
3/6/2007, 01:53 AM
Ugh...I really dislike Kansas Ooner. I used to read insiders for news as well as soonerfans. And kansas has the crimson colored glasses so thick I'm suprised he can read a computer monitor.

Sometimes I wonder if it's just someone getting their jollies from typing up completely retarded comments to see if they get a reaction. Cause seriously, noone is that stupid. At least I hope not.

SoonerJedi
3/11/2007, 09:51 AM
And you didn't have Clappy Coker... The virus is gone.

Miami is 7-6 and still over-rated. Nuff said.