PDA

View Full Version : Last night was a first

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/1/2007, 03:30 PM
Not that kind of first, pervs.

A woman behind me at the ladies game complained that I was standing up too much. My mom told her "this is a ball game, not church."

Woman then told my mom "you probably don't even go to church being all rude like that."

So I told her that if we were so rude she could move.

A few minutes later she tapped my mom on the shoulder and said "I'm sorry, I'm not as skinny as you are so I can't jump up and down so much. I'm not as rude as you are either though."

I thought she was sitting behind my mom, not me. If I would have known that she was calling me out I would have stood the whole game, even when the Asian lady did her unicycle routine at halftime.

Mjcpr
3/1/2007, 03:31 PM
She couldn't see over you?

Huh.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/1/2007, 03:45 PM
Hush it, shorty. Well when people are seated and I'm standing, they have difficulty. I know it's hard to believe.

Hamhock
3/1/2007, 03:46 PM
the thread title had so much potential

OU4LIFE
3/1/2007, 03:47 PM
Hush it, shorty. Well when people are seated and I'm standing, they have difficulty. I know it's hard to believe.

weird, what's that like?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/1/2007, 03:51 PM
weird, what's that like?Like standing behind you when you are sitting.

OU4LIFE
3/1/2007, 03:53 PM
heh

jacru
3/1/2007, 04:12 PM
You still haven't said what it was a first time for. What, no one's ever been rude to you before?

Ike
3/1/2007, 04:28 PM
"Would those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry. "

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/1/2007, 04:29 PM
You still haven't said what it was a first time for. What, no one's ever been rude to you before?No one's ever bitched because they couldn't see over my head. You obviously have never met me.

NormanPride
3/1/2007, 04:51 PM
I feel bad for standing because even if the people behind me stand up they still can't see. :(

GottaHavePride
3/1/2007, 06:15 PM
I feel bad for standing because even if the people behind me stand up they still can't see. :(

If it's short guys behind you, who cares? If it's cute chicks behind you, offer to trade places with them so they can see. then if the game gets boring you can check them out from behind. Win-win.

NormanPride
3/1/2007, 06:24 PM
Kinda hard to offer that to chicks when I go with badger. :O

EDIT: Stupid flood control...

setem
3/1/2007, 06:27 PM
I always miss the Asian Unicycle!!!

proud gonzo
3/1/2007, 07:28 PM
Kinda hard to offer that to chicks when I go with badger. :O

EDIT: Stupid flood control...why? tell her you'd be more comfortable behind the girls so your *** isn't in their faces every time you stand up ;)

SicEmBaylor
3/1/2007, 07:42 PM

Don't let the bastardos get you down. The short shall inherit the Earth.

AlbqSooner
3/1/2007, 09:15 PM
SBSB, I feel your pain. All my life I was considered short. Now that I live in Albquerque, I am above average height. If it gets to bothering you that much, move to a place with a high percentage of hispanic and pueblo people.

Ike
3/1/2007, 09:19 PM
Don't let the bastardos get you down. The short shall inherit the Earth.

...because we created the NBA to distract the tall people :D

jacru
3/1/2007, 10:35 PM
http://images.imagesource.com/preview/wmcomps/IS996-020.jpg

soonerboomer93
3/1/2007, 10:54 PM
if it makes you feel any better sbsb, you're taller then my gf, in heels she's under 5'4"

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 11:04 PM
could be worse, i went to the ou-isu game about a month ago and the dude sitting in front of me was wearing a 04 Orange Bowl hat.

VeeJay
3/1/2007, 11:40 PM
A woman behind me at the ladies game complained that I was standing up too much. My mom told her "this is a ball game, not church."

Church I grew up in, preacher man made the flock stand up way too much. Stand up to sing...stand up to pray....stand up to watch the choir sing...stand up to stay awake. I got tired of it all, and the older I got my knees would give out, or my feet would fall asleep. I hate it when that happens in church.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/2/2007, 12:00 AM
if it makes you feel any better sbsb, you're taller then my gf, in heels she's under 5'4"I'm sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I'm 5'2 in heels.

OU4LIFE
3/2/2007, 08:14 AM

I don't have this problem.

olevetonahill
3/2/2007, 08:57 AM
I'm sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I'm 5'2 in heels.
Well hell then I bet your taller than a jack rabbit .