PDA

View Full Version : Another educator caught, umm...educating

Okla-homey
3/1/2007, 08:43 AM
<cue David Lee Roth "Hot For Teacher" music>

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=47442

CLINTON, S.C. (AP) -- Authorities say a 23-year-old female middle school teacher was arrested Thursday, accused of having sex with five boys in locations including the school, at a motel, in a park and behind a restaurant.

Clinton Public Safety Director John Thomas says some of the 14- and 15-year-old victims were students at Bell Middle School in Laurens School District 56, where Allenna Williams Ward taught. Others went to a different school.

Investigators say there could be more victims. ["victims," heh.]

Warrants show Ward is charged with five counts of second degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor and six counts of lewd acts on a minor. The incidents occurred between December and earlier this month.

Thomas says police began investigating Ward after a note containing inappropriate messages was given to school officials.

School district officials say Ward was placed on paid leave last Thursday. She is being held in jail awaiting a bond hearing.

crawfish
3/1/2007, 08:57 AM
3 months house arrest, tops.

Hamhock
3/1/2007, 09:04 AM
is she too pretty to go to jail?

Okla-homey
3/1/2007, 09:18 AM
is she too pretty to go to jail?

Go to the link and you be the judge. I'm thinking...no.

OUDoc
3/1/2007, 09:20 AM
Yeah, she should do a little time.

fadada1
3/1/2007, 09:22 AM
14-15 year olds are cheap dates, however. only need about 2 beers to get her looking semi-decent.

i'm not sure what gets into these chicks heads that they can get away with it. do they not read the "teacher trade journals"?????

Okla-homey
3/1/2007, 09:31 AM
I figure this has always gone on, we just didn't hear about it so much in the pre-innerweb days. Before Al Gore invented the innerweb, if it happened in a distant state, there was simply little chance it would become widely known.

That said, IMHO, these people who engage in this sort of thing clearly have some kind of deeply rooted (pardon the pun) psychological problem, hence reading about others getting in trouble over this prolly wouldn't make any difference.

Perhaps they should do a better job of screening teacher candidates...you know, kinda like the psych screening NASA does for all astronauts.;)

MojoRisen
3/1/2007, 09:34 AM
If that other guy who had an affair with a 17 year old hottie gets 30 years she should get life....

Okla-homey
3/1/2007, 09:39 AM
If that other guy who had an affair with a 17 year old hottie gets 30 years she should get life....

That's what you would think, but it seems its somehow worse if a male teacher engages in this sort of thing rather than when a young female does. Double standard? Prolly.

yermom
3/1/2007, 09:40 AM
I figure this has always gone on, we just didn't hear about it so much in the pre-innerweb days. Before Al Gore invented the innerweb, if it happened in a distant state, there was simply little chance it would become widely known.

That said, IMHO, these people who engage in this sort of thing clearly have some kind of deeply rooted (pardon the pun) psychological problem, hence reading about others getting in trouble over this prolly wouldn't make any difference.

Perhaps they should do a better job of screening teacher candidates...you know, kinda like the psych screening NASA does for all astronauts.;)

heh

before we say she's not too pretty for prison we should wait for her modeling shots, etc... :D

she might not look too bad in non-mugshots

fadada1
3/1/2007, 09:47 AM
she might not look too bad in non-mugshots
is it just me, or possibly that it IS just a mugshot, but did that lady looked like she'd been hitting the meth????

C&CDean
3/1/2007, 10:07 AM
Listen to you guys. Every one of you ****ing hillbillies would hit that like a big ol' chicken fry.

MojoRisen
3/1/2007, 10:10 AM
If I was 14 maybe 9 or 10 tmes in a row!

Tulsa_Fireman
3/1/2007, 10:14 AM
Listen to you guys. Every one of you ****ing hillbillies would hit that like a big ol' chicken fry.

When I was fourteen, I'd hit a knothole if it whispered in my ear.

C&CDean
3/1/2007, 10:20 AM
When I was fourteen, I'd hit a knothole if it whispered in my ear.

And now you'd hit that same knothole - if you could get it up.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/1/2007, 10:38 AM
And now you'd hit that same knothole - if you could get it up.

And wouldn't you know it, that [censored] knothole never whispered in my ear. Stupid knothole skank.

OzarkSooner
3/1/2007, 11:34 AM

Woof!

http://www.wltx.com/assetpool/images/07228223343_wardallennaweb.gif

This thread was worthless without a picture.

:D

LoyalFan
3/3/2007, 03:34 AM
Here's the dealio, better for all concerned;

She waits until 5 AM, calls her attorneys office and leaves the following message.
"Please notify the authorities that I will be dead when they arrive. The key is under the mat."
Then, she takes a nice bubble bath, puts on her nicest nightie, with panties, and takes an OD sufficient to cause her to drift off...forever.

Sad, but true.

LF

jacru
3/3/2007, 11:56 AM
I'm sure she taught them alot but, that isn't in the course curriculum.;)

RADsooner
3/3/2007, 12:31 PM
there was rumors of this type of thing happening at my high school, I always figured the dude that was saying it was FOS, cuz you just had to know him- but ya know.............I guess you just never know.

olevetonahill
3/3/2007, 12:35 PM
Hell Id hit it .:D