PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore, Messicans, and hot thai noodles with garlic and chili paste....

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 07:11 AM
damn mexicans. too bad most of the one's i know work harder than most 'Mericans. and they have, like, families which they love and support to the end of the day.

when i was hiring in restaurant biz, i'd much rather train a "messican" who will do it right than some dumbass honky college kid or worse a culinary grad who thinks he/she's an artist. put the food in the window on time, prepared just like he was taught, that's what it's all about. a mexican guy will do that for you. some dickhead college student doesn't get that.

the real thing is as long as high end restaurants need cheap labor, nothing will happen about "immigration".....cause the rich people/senators/whoever don't wanna take it up the *** with doubled food costs.

it's some mexican kid that's making yer Tiramisu...or slaughtering yer beef...don't think it's some culinary grad.

pleasure is the economy of the US, and our major export. and the pleasure economy always needs cheap labor.....and hot chicks.

Xstnlsooner
3/1/2007, 08:06 AM
WORD!!!

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 01:02 PM
the other thing. the mexican guys i worked with: they don't steal. college kids steal anything that isn't hammered down.

GrapevineSooner
3/1/2007, 01:21 PM
Truck full of Messicans

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 01:32 PM
anna pocket full of shells?

def_lazer_fc
3/1/2007, 01:41 PM
it's some mexican kid that's making yer Tiramisu...or slaughtering yer beef...don't think it's some culinary grad.

i always thought it was authentic italian chefs preparing my dishes at the olive garden.:(

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 01:44 PM
i always thought it was authentic italian chefs preparing my dishes at the olive garden.:(

it takes an Italian Chef committed to "family" to open those shrink wrap pre boiled per serving pasta bags and drop them in the boiling agua for a minute.. true.

def_lazer_fc
3/1/2007, 01:46 PM
it takes an Italian Chef committed to "family" to open those shrink wrap pre boiled per serving pasta bags and drop them in the boiling agua for a minute.. true.
you're crushing my dreams one sentence at a time.

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 01:47 PM
not as much as you are mine trollie girl

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 01:51 PM
pleasure is the economy of the US, and our major export. and the pleasure economy always needs cheap labor.....and hot chicks.

So you are OK with businesses breaking the law and employing workers who are illegal, who are taking jobs from citizens??

Are you ok with business underpaying those employees as well, not contributing to their social security, etc?

Are you ok that these workers aren't paying income taxes for social programs they benefit from by just being here????

mdklatt
3/1/2007, 01:53 PM
So you are OK with businesses breaking the law and employing workers who are illegal, who are taking jobs from citizens??

What happened to full employment and the rip-roaring Bush economy?

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 01:57 PM

Are you ok with business underpaying those employees as well, not contributing to their social security, etc?

Are you ok that these workers aren't paying income taxes for social programs they benefit from by just being here????

oh please Tuba. not even you are this dumb. wake up some day and see the economic world as it is and not be the barking dog for a bunch of half-assed "truths". why are the "messicans" here? they are here....why do they have jobs? they do have jobs. "citizens". you are hilarious. in your world do think good white assed Christians want to clean toilets? that's what Mexicans are for.

you are like a dog chasing it's tail. you'll post the same thing over and over and over.

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 01:59 PM
What happened to full employment and the rip-roaring Bush economy?

Nothing happened to it. Is as strong as ever actually.

Current unemployment is 4.6%.

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:01 PM
why are the "messicans" here? they are here....why do they have jobs? they do have jobs. "citizens". you are hilarious. in your world do think good white assed Christians want to clean toilets? that's what Mexicans are for.

Good white assed Christians??

WTF is that supposed to mean???

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:02 PM
oh please Tuba. not even you are this dumb. wake up some day and see the economic world as it is and not be the barking dog for a bunch of half-assed "truths". why are the "messicans" here? they are here....why do they have jobs? they do have jobs. "citizens". you are hilarious. in your world do think good white assed Christians want to clean toilets? that's what Mexicans are for.

you are like a dog chasing it's tail. you'll post the same thing over and over and over.

So I guess you won't be answering my questions. Interesting.

Ironic that a "progressive" would seem to favor illegal business practices, under paying employees, and less people paying taxes.

But hey, who cares if they make $3.00 an hour, working 80 hours a week and get no social security, at least they make a good Tiramisu!!

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 02:03 PM
pretty much exactly what you think it means.

answering questions....blah blah blah.

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:05 PM
pretty much exactly what you think it means.

answering questions....blah blah blah.

Do you usually bash people based on their faith and race, or does it just come naturally??

def_lazer_fc
3/1/2007, 02:05 PM
But hey, who cares if they make $3.00 an hour, working 80 hours a week and get no social security, at least they make a good Tiramisu!!
since when has your party been concerned with paying a livable wage?

def_lazer_fc
3/1/2007, 02:07 PM
Do you usually bash people based on their faith and race, or does it just come naturally??
maybe he was just referring to many christians' holier than thou mentality.

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 02:07 PM
and if you can point to one time i've self-identified as a "progressive" you win. search for a post. you are a true moron. i've seen you in action....a "fact" to you is "something you agree with".

i'm Hugo Chavez loving Stalinest/Leninist Trotsyite in yer tiny world. fact of the matter, as dogmatic as you are.....you a lot closer to Uncle Joe than me.

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:09 PM
since when has your party been concerned with paying a livable wage?

About the time your party starting advocating workers coming into this country illegally so they can be abused by employers I guess.

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 02:09 PM

i'd cop to it if you would.

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:11 PM
maybe he was just referring to many christians' holier than thou mentality.

Sterotype much?

:rolleyes:

def_lazer_fc
3/1/2007, 02:12 PM
About the time your party starting advocating workers coming into this country illegally so they can be abused by employers I guess.
seriously though, are you saying you are now for an increase in minimum wage? cuz if you are, i think my head just exploded

def_lazer_fc
3/1/2007, 02:14 PM
Sterotype much?

:rolleyes:
i said many. not all, but many. and if you can honestly say there aren't, then you, my friend, are full of more bs than i thought

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:14 PM
and if you can point to one time i've self-identified as a "progressive" you win. search for a post. you are a true moron. i've seen you in action....a "fact" to you is "something you agree with".

i'm Hugo Chavez loving Stalinest/Leninist Trotsyite in yer tiny world. fact of the matter, as dogmatic as you are.....you a lot closer to Uncle Joe than me.

Heh, this coming from the boards lone Chavez fan. :D

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:15 PM
seriously though, are you saying you are now for an increase in minimum wage? cuz if you are, i think my head just exploded

Where in the hell did I even imply that?

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:17 PM
i said many. not all, but many. and if you can honestly say there aren't, then you, my friend, are full of more bs than i thought

So because I am Christian, you can call me a name???

Do you like to slander muslims, blacks or gays as well, or do you just save your insults for one type of person?

yermom
3/1/2007, 02:18 PM
man, i thought this was another Padthai thread and that Al Gore had good taste ;)

i thought the Pubz didn't like minimum wage?

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:20 PM
man, i thought this was another Padthai thread and that Al Gore had good taste ;)

i thought the Pubz didn't like minimum wage?

I think some conservatives see it as unnecessary, and maybe even harmful to some degree. I don't think most are against it, just against having it too high as it can hurt small business and workers more than helping the working poor.

I just find it ironic that liberals who claim to be for human rights and equality for all would justify an open border and illegal workers when they know that corporations will abuse that illegal worker and can get away with it.

Its like Al Gore and his efforts against Global Warming...Do as I say, not as I do.

Yumm....Tiramisu!!

yermom
3/1/2007, 02:24 PM
weird. me and Tuba on the same side of the labor argument on this...

the people with this line of reasoning sound like the would have been at home in 1860 Alabama ;)

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:27 PM
weird. me and Tuba on the same side of the labor argument on this...

Well, that's cause people like King want to cast anti-illegal immigration people as racists "Christians" and such.

I don't mind Immigration, as long as its LEGAL.

We have to control it, and give the people coming into this country a fair chance to improve their lives, and let them contribute to this country, not be abused by it for financial, personal and tiramisu pleasure making gain as King seems to think is OK.

def_lazer_fc
3/1/2007, 02:29 PM
So because I am Christian, you can call me a name???

Do you like to slander muslims, blacks or gays as well, or do you just save your insults for one type of person?
i said many, NOT ALL, christians have a holier than thou mentality. that hardly qualifies as calling precious tuba a name. you should try turning down your persecution complex to like a 1 or 2.

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 02:29 PM
Well, that's cause people like King want to cast anti-illegal immigration people as racists "Christians" and such.

you nailed it there. i don't recall calling you a racist....though you did call me one in this thread. now, almost twice.

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:30 PM
i said many, NOT ALL, christians have a holier than thou mentality.

And that's not sterotyping how again????

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:31 PM
you nailed it there.

damn messicans.

def_lazer_fc
3/1/2007, 02:32 PM
this probably won't help anybody, but the klan has upped it's membership since focusing on latinos alone, rather than all non-white races.;)

def_lazer_fc
3/1/2007, 02:33 PM
And that's not sterotyping how again????
b/c im not lumping one people into a large category. i've met some, and some of em are.

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:34 PM
this probably won't help anybody, but the klan has upped it's membership since focusing on latinos alone, rather than all non-white races.;)

No wonder Robert Byrd is against controlling illegal immigration then.

King Crimson
3/1/2007, 02:34 PM
damn messicans.

you are kidding right?

OklahomaTuba
3/1/2007, 02:35 PM
b/c im not lumping one people into a large category. i've met some, and some of em are.

Ok, so saying "Many Christians" isn't lumping people into a large category????

That's funny!

C&CDean
3/1/2007, 02:36 PM
This thread is going nowhere in a big-assed hurry.