PDA

View Full Version : Dear idiot in the office with pink eye

TopDaugIn2000
2/28/2007, 08:41 AM
GO HOME!!!!!

We've all passed around a cold over the past few weeks, but we'd rather not freakin get pink eye. You've already said you got it from your kid, so you should know it's contagious and we're stacked in here on top of each other as it is.

once again

GO HOME.

TIA.

OUDoc
2/28/2007, 09:19 AM
Maybe he was just crying out of one eye. :rolleyes:

SoonerBK
2/28/2007, 10:25 AM
Im glad I have some room around me at my office. Sometimes I get the wind, and it is pretty lethal. This one time at work some dude had come up front from the line and he was all "Oh my gosh what is that?" Thats right, I had smelled up the entire front office by myself! It is not a small space about 30X60. I don't mind throwing it over the cube wall at my neighboor. Most days she comes to work looking like a hay bale that has been shot out of a canon.

fadada1
2/28/2007, 10:51 AM
Im glad I have some room around me at my office. Sometimes I get the wind, and it is pretty lethal. This one time at work some dude had come up front from the line and he was all "Oh my gosh what is that?" Thats right, I had smelled up the entire front office by myself! It is not a small space about 30X60. I don't mind throwing it over the cube wall at my neighboor. Most days she comes to work looking like a hay bale that has been shot out of a canon.
your a** and pink eye relate how, exactly???

unless your flatulance is contagious....

:D