PDA

View Full Version : My Messican Neighbors

SicEmBaylor
2/27/2007, 11:52 PM
They are in the back yard screaming at each other in Mexican with the kids crying sitting on the grass. It's almost 11:00....

They've been going at it a good 15 minutes. Should I do something? I mean seriously...the kids are pretty young.

sanantoniosooner
2/27/2007, 11:53 PM
by "doing something" you mean calling the cops and hiding in your own closet?

SoonerGirl06
2/27/2007, 11:54 PM
They are in the back yard screaming at each other in Mexican with the kids crying sitting on the grass. It's almost 11:00....

They've been going at it a good 15 minutes. Should I do something? I mean seriously...the kids are pretty young.

Yeah... tell them "No comprende espanol. Hable english."

SicEmBaylor
2/27/2007, 11:55 PM
by "doing something" you mean calling the cops and hiding in your own closet?

Either that or going over to the fence and asking if everything is alright.
It sounds like it quited down a bit but I just checked and I think the woman is throwing stuff into the car. I assume that she's leaving so there's no reason to call the cops.

OzarkSooner
2/27/2007, 11:56 PM
One of the downsides to warmer weather....

On whether or not you should do anything. If you call the cops and they're just yelling not much will happen. If it's physical....well you know the rest.

Ash
2/28/2007, 12:09 AM
They were speaking Mexican? Nahua, perhaps...maybe they're Yaqui...dang, it'll be hard to find an interpreter...

sanantoniosooner
2/28/2007, 12:10 AM
They were speaking Mexican? Nahua, perhaps...maybe they're Yaqui...dang, it'll be hard to find an interpreter...
Sic'em speaks wuss.

That complicates it even further.

SoonerTerry
2/28/2007, 12:24 AM
Either that or going over to the fence and asking if everything is alright.
It sounds like it quited down a bit but I just checked and I think the woman is throwing stuff into the car. I assume that she's leaving so there's no reason to call the cops.

If you would have went over there they would have stoped fighting...

Just long enough to beat the **** out of you, then stuff you in the trunk.

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2007, 12:29 AM
They stopped fighting. The kids are in the back yard crying with their dad on the phone and the mom took off.

:shrug:

sanantoniosooner
2/28/2007, 12:30 AM
They probably made the kids eat menudo.

I'd cry too.

Ash
2/28/2007, 12:32 AM
Seriously, though:
NEVER get in the middle of somebody else's domestic dispute.

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2007, 12:36 AM
Seriously, though:

Well, the kids in the middle of the yard screaming and crying are what worried me.

I hate kids but it isn't good for them to be in the middle of a situation like that. It's none of my business though which is why I decided not to do anything. If they had gotten physical though I'd have done something or called the cops (probably call the cops).

Ash
2/28/2007, 12:38 AM
Well, the kids in the middle of the yard screaming and crying are what worried me.

I hate kids but it isn't good for them to be in the middle of a situation like that. It's none of my business though which is why I decided not to do anything. If they had gotten physical though I'd have done something or called the cops (probably call the cops).

Let the cops handle it.

Speaking from experience here.

As hard as it is to watch, you getting in the middle wouldn't help things. Trying to play hero in those situations when you're a complete stranger can get you hurt or dead.

RADsooner
2/28/2007, 01:09 AM
Seriously, though:

unless of course you have a large caliber weapon on your side! :D

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2007, 01:13 AM
unless of course you have a large caliber weapon on your side! :D
I went in the house to get the clip
With my Mac10 on the side of my hip
I bailed outside and I pointed my weapon
Just as I thought, the fools kept steppin
I jumped in the fo' hit the juice on my ride
I got front and back side to side

sanantoniosooner
2/28/2007, 01:18 AM
if Sic'em had a weapon it would be mace or a tazer.

soonerboomer93
2/28/2007, 01:55 AM
that way he couldn't injure himself to badly when he shot himself with it on accident?

BajaOklahoma
2/28/2007, 05:15 AM
Seriously, though:

Word.
Even the cops hate to take these calls. The family members usually turn on the person interupting, no matter how helpful that person is.

Hamhock
2/28/2007, 10:00 AM

i picture an air horn on the key ring.

C&CDean
2/28/2007, 10:02 AM

Silly string.

fadada1
2/28/2007, 10:03 AM
i'd hazzard a guess that it would be a pillow. possibly goose down.

NormanPride
2/28/2007, 10:45 AM
His best heels.

frankensooner
2/28/2007, 10:50 AM
Guys, quit givin poor Sicem a hard time. Remember what happened with PasadenaBound. We don't want another Will on our hands. ;)

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2007, 12:49 PM
Who the hell is SoonerWill and why I am often compared to him?

Petro-Sooner
2/28/2007, 01:03 PM
He was banned for cleaning carpets in the nude or something. Not really sure. If someone could give a brief run down on the whole Will thing that would be great.

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2007, 01:19 PM
Isn't some work with carpet in the nude what everyone has been encouraging me to do?

Petro-Sooner
2/28/2007, 01:30 PM
heh

OKLA21FAN
2/28/2007, 01:32 PM

yes,
you should go outside, franticly wave your arms in the air, then point to the nearest 'busy' street and yell

IIIMMMEEEEGGGGGRRRAAACCCCIIIIOOONNNN!!!!!!!!

problem solve ;)

sooneron
2/28/2007, 02:17 PM
I actually picture him pulling those moves that Andy Dick pulled in Old Shool instead of having a weapon.

Mongo
2/28/2007, 02:19 PM
I actually picture him pulling those moves that Andy Dick pulled in Old Shool instead of having a weapon.

the "crouching tiger, hidden penis"?

IB4OU2
2/28/2007, 03:45 PM
Are these neighbors to the east or west of your house?...... nevermind...

swardboy
2/28/2007, 05:39 PM
Isn't some work with carpet in the nude what everyone has been encouraging me to do?

I usually just lurk around these SicEm threads, but THAT is funny!!!!