PDA

View Full Version : Sean Sutton is...

Soonerus
2/27/2007, 10:28 PM
...the biggest dork in college basketball...

Mixer!
2/27/2007, 10:32 PM
..and this surprises you?

Soonerus
2/27/2007, 10:33 PM
..and this surprises you?

No...I have always thought he was a dork...

Mixer!
2/27/2007, 11:07 PM
Pat Summitt makes a run at the women's dork title (orange seems to be the the tie-in theme here).

http://img11.imagepile.net/img11/575capt.tnwp10302280302.florida_tennessee_basketba ll_tnwp103.jpg

Soonerus
2/27/2007, 11:08 PM
Pat Summitt makes a run at the women's dork title (orange seems to be the the tie-in theme here).

http://img11.imagepile.net/img11/575capt.tnwp10302280302.florida_tennessee_basketba ll_tnwp103.jpg

Gawd, she looks like ****...

soonerdave79
2/27/2007, 11:10 PM

Honest to goodness, i just told a friend that on the phone not even ten minutes ago.

Soonerus
2/27/2007, 11:15 PM
Honest to goodness, i just told a friend that on the phone not even ten minutes ago.

Great minds think alike...

Big Red Ron
2/27/2007, 11:28 PM
Guys, I don't think it is funny to pick on a guy that clearly suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome.

:D

Soonerus
2/27/2007, 11:30 PM
Guys, I don't think it is funny to pick on a guy that clearly suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome.

:D

funny...

runner1182
2/28/2007, 02:06 AM
man summitt about made me throw up! with those legs!

John Kochtoston
2/28/2007, 02:16 AM

I think I'd rather go back to looking at Bruce Perle shirtless.

:eek:

birddog
2/28/2007, 02:27 AM
mmmmm... veiny.

tommieharris91
2/28/2007, 02:35 AM
...not suspending one of his players for giving a head butt to another player. If Weiberg doesn't do anything about this, it will be obvious that there is a bias.

MichiganSooner
2/28/2007, 09:40 AM
A cowpuke's mindset: "It's my last game on Sutton Court. They are pulling me; I won't get a standing-o anyway; gotta find somebody to head-butt.

Crimsontothecore
2/28/2007, 03:30 PM
Just like his dad. Oops.....my mistake, Eddie was a Drunk, Not a Dork.:P

fwsooner22
2/28/2007, 05:44 PM
Ditto the Dork

SteelClip49
2/28/2007, 10:14 PM
Boggan is suspended. Sean said so on WWLS earlier this afternoon.

BTW, Had Eddie Sutton coached OU against Indiana in the 2002 National Semifinal, OU would have won.

Eddie Sutton is also a lot nicer than Sampson. I met Sutton in 2001 when he came to my high school to witness the naming of our gymnasium in honor of one of his former managers...which was among the ten killed in the plane crash.

goingoneight
2/28/2007, 10:22 PM
I'm sure the lady in the SUV he slammed into U.I. thought he was especially nice.

wishbonesooner
2/28/2007, 11:09 PM
And I have no doubt OSU fans will play this as Sean being an outstanding person, doing the right thing by suspending Boggan. never mind that he said this morning that Boggan would play against Baylor, and he was jujst reacting to dirty play by KSU. I bet he got a call from Booger Pickens to tell him if he wants to keep the job he isn't qualified for, he better throw Mario under the bus.

poke4christ
2/28/2007, 11:18 PM
And I have no doubt OSU fans will play this as Sean being an outstanding person, doing the right thing by suspending Boggan. never mind that he said this morning that Boggan would play against Baylor, and he was jujst reacting to dirty play by KSU. I bet he got a call from Booger Pickens to tell him if he wants to keep the job he isn't qualified for, he better throw Mario under the bus.

Hmm... I know many OSU fans would say the same about Stoops in the Bomar incident.

What's the point? The point is you could claim this about any disciplinary action. Doesn't make it true though.

picasso
2/28/2007, 11:36 PM
Hmm... I know many OSU fans would say the same about Stoops in the Bomar incident.

What's the point? The point is you could claim this about any disciplinary action. Doesn't make it true though.
who gives a crap what oSu fans say about Bob Stoops?

and yes, Sean is a dork. he is chock full of dorkiness. I called him Duck Boy when he played.

goingoneight
3/1/2007, 01:41 AM
OSU fan's got a point. Suspending the kid is the right thing to do... no matter who's coaching. Just one thing though, when Stoops does it... he's a "cheater," when anyone else does it... it's "the right thing to do."

But I assume everyone around here already knows that. :rolleyes: :D

1stTimeCaller
3/1/2007, 01:51 AM
I was unaware that Stoops told the media that Bomar or Quinn would play in our upcoming game?

OSUAggie
3/1/2007, 09:10 AM
Sean's wife > Stoops' wife

Boomer.....
3/1/2007, 09:27 AM

Worthless without pics

Mjcpr
3/1/2007, 09:49 AM
Jeebus, he must have a crooked d*** or something.

picasso
3/1/2007, 09:58 AM
your opinion.

you probably thought Lester's wife was hot too.;)

poke4christ
3/1/2007, 11:12 AM
I was unaware that Stoops told the media that Bomar or Quinn would play in our upcoming game?

I've got to call BS on this. I haven't been able to find any report that says this. The only thing I've seen is that He said in post game he didn't see the incident and that there wasn't a immediate suspension because of fighting (ruled a flagrant foul, not a fight). That is it. However, if you can find a quote, please do share.

picasso
3/1/2007, 11:14 AM
Sean Sutton looks like a squirrel man with dyed hair.

all I could find.

OSUAggie
3/1/2007, 11:38 AM
you probably thought Lester's wife was hot too.;)

ugh.. easily the worst coaches' wife in the last 75 years...

Howard definitely does the most with the least in this category.

OSUAggie
3/1/2007, 11:40 AM
I've got to call BS on this. I haven't been able to find any report that says this. The only thing I've seen is that He said in post game he didn't see the incident and that there wasn't a immediate suspension because of fighting (ruled a flagrant foul, not a fight). That is it. However, if you can find a quote, please do share.

Postgame radio show... Unfortunately, any rebroadcast or rediscussed information without written consent of Host Communications or Oklahoma State University is strictly prohibited, so I can't tell you exactly what he said.

picasso
3/1/2007, 11:51 AM
ugh.. easily the worst coaches' wife in the last 75 years...

Howard definitely does the most with the least in this category.
haha. hey, I golf with a former oSu coach's brother. his brother is still with the Lester @ LSU. he often talked about how homely Lester's wife was.

now I did hear that the big guy, he was the special teams coach @ oSu, has quite the hawt wife.

poke4christ
3/1/2007, 11:53 AM
Postgame radio show... Unfortunately, any rebroadcast or rediscussed information without written consent of Host Communications or Oklahoma State University is strictly prohibited, so I can't tell you exactly what he said.

I'm sorry, all I've heard are second hand reports on this. They could easily be misinterpreting him saying that there is not immediate suspenssion. Did you hear the post game? Can you tell me specifically what he said? I tried to find the second hand report of it that I read on OP and I couldn't it wasn't in the thread I thought it was.

Crimsontothecore
3/1/2007, 12:56 PM
I'm sorry, all I've heard are second hand reports on this. They could easily be misinterpreting him saying that there is not immediate suspenssion. Did you hear the post game? Can you tell me specifically what he said? I tried to find the second hand report of it that I read on OP and I couldn't it wasn't in the thread I thought it was.
I think he did originally say that there would be no suspension..but after talking it over with his dad at the tavern, He decided to take action.:D

Ash
3/1/2007, 12:59 PM
...a gravy trainer that wouldn't be within a mile of any basketball head coaching job if it weren't for his daddy.

OSUAggie
3/1/2007, 01:33 PM
Yah, I listened to the postgame... He specifically said that Mario wouldn't miss any games, and cited the refs' decision to call a flagrant foul instead of fighting. I assume what happened is that he reviewed the tape, realized that the Big XII would probably suspend him for a period of time, understood that Longar was suspended for two games, and took a different approach to the situation by being proactive. It was a solid move by Sean.

OSUAggie
3/1/2007, 01:39 PM
haha. hey, I golf with a former oSu coach's brother. his brother is still with the Lester @ LSU. he often talked about how homely Lester's wife was.

now I did hear that the big guy, he was the special teams coach @ oSu, has quite the hawt wife.

k... Lester took, what, Porter, Henson and Mallory with him? So I'll guess you play with Henson's bro, since he's the only local of that trio.

DeForest has been ST coordinator since '01, and his wife is definitely hot...

http://www.okstate.com/pdf6/41373.pdf?SPSID=31426&SPID=143&DB_OEM_ID=200 (PAGE 6)

soonerdave79
3/1/2007, 01:57 PM

Not sure how to put a pic on here, so here's a link to see Carol Stoops:
http://carolstoops.com/aboutcarol.htm
I don't know what ratboy's wifey looks like, but she can't be hotter than Mrs. Stoops.

OSUAggie
3/1/2007, 02:02 PM
Not sure how to put a pic on here, so here's a link to see Carol Stoops:
http://carolstoops.com/aboutcarol.htm
I don't know what ratboy's wifey looks like, but she can't be hotter than Mrs. Stoops.

here you go...

wife of "ratboy"
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q128/lukin254/trenasutton.jpg

wife of your savior
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q128/lukin254/carol1.jpg

Neither are very good pictures.

MikeInNorman
3/1/2007, 02:52 PM
Ratboy's wife looks like she could whoop his ratty a$$.

picasso
3/1/2007, 06:49 PM
k... Lester took, what, Porter, Henson and Mallory with him? So I'll guess you play with Henson's bro, since he's the only local of that trio.

DeForest has been ST coordinator since '01, and his wife is definitely hot...

http://www.okstate.com/pdf6/41373.pdf?SPSID=31426&SPID=143&DB_OEM_ID=200 (PAGE 6)
yes! it was DeForest. they sat by her at home games and we saw them at Chilis or somewhere there in Stillwater.

wasn't a coach, his brother was director of football operations.

Collier11
3/1/2007, 06:57 PM
Isnt it funny that the all-time winningest coach in osu football history has 62 wins, wow!!!

picasso
3/1/2007, 10:17 PM
burp, double post.

you know, old lady comes over, a few drinks. crazy internets.

stoopified
3/1/2007, 11:33 PM
Sean is Mr. Floppy.The man just has trouble standing up on the sidelines without help.This could be due to the aforementioned FETAL ALCHOLISM SYNDROM.

OSUAggie
3/2/2007, 11:12 AM
Isnt it funny that the all-time winningest coach in osu football history has 62 wins, wow!!!

heh, and 60 losses to go with it...

Octavian
3/2/2007, 12:14 PM
Sean Sutton is...

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/5602/ratvi0.png (http://imageshack.us)