PDA

View Full Version : Hey DJ Necktie. I know you read these.

Jeopardude
2/27/2007, 03:04 PM
Why did you have to come back? :( What was wrong with quietly going away and leaving the CD player and soundboard to DJ Other Guy?

Why did you take off your white out shirt and reveal your giant lemon yellow dorky necktie? Why did you have that grin instead of your game face after you revealed your soulsucking Pat Boone/Rik Astley/Clay Aiken stylie tie? Is it because you lurk here and enjoyed making me and countless others mad?

Why do you play Centerfold? Did you get pottytrained to it and have weird Freudian erotic memories about it?

Why do you play that dopey European soccer chant song? Do you wish you could be swarthy, wear Vuarnets and loads of cologne while hitting on women that have no interest in you? Because that's what that song is-- tons of European dudes jumping up and down while their gold chains hit their faces. Are you trying to embarrass the team?

You seem like a nice guy. I'm sure you've got other skills, like basic accounting, selling stereos or public relations for OU. I just think this is a position for someone with a sense of humor and a fresher repertoire. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

And at least you're not a horsepig on a Segway. :mad:

OUstud
2/27/2007, 03:40 PM
His thought process: "Loud crowd, timeout, need a song to play to rally OU, they really need a boost here...J. GEILS! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT! (hits play, song plays for 5 seconds) That was fun! How about a fast paced WE WILL ROCK YOU?!? (hits play). THIS IS FUN! (drools)

birddog
2/27/2007, 08:56 PM
worst name EVAR!!!

i still don't know who this tewl is.

runner1182
2/28/2007, 02:11 AM
his song choice is crappy! and the games during timeouts totally kill the crowd! halftime show was good!

mxATVracer10
2/28/2007, 10:25 AM
Yes, bowl lady is teh win!!! :D

OUmillenium
2/28/2007, 11:13 AM
I concur, 2nd game I have been to this year and the DJ KILLS the crowd electricity. What a ******rocket. C'mon Joe C, we do not need this CBA crap. We are actually into our team, fight song, and ripping the opponent!

Jeopardude
2/28/2007, 11:40 AM
I loved the bowl lady at halftime! What an insane skill! Basketball halftimes are the 21st century vaudeville circuit. I hope the money's there next year to keep getting good ones for conference games instead of little children doing somersaults on mats. Now, that is fine and exciting for the parents and all, but it cannot compare to a woman on a 10 feet tall unicycle kicking five bowls on her head.

badger
3/1/2007, 11:54 AM
everybody now...
CLAP! CLAP! CLAP YOUR HANDS! (clap clap clap)

(is this timeout over yet! no...)

OUstud
3/1/2007, 06:20 PM
DAY-O!
DAY-O!
DAY-AY-AY-AY-AY-O!

belch