PDA

View Full Version : This is getting freaky

slickdawg
2/26/2007, 01:29 PM
There's a guy in a cube a few over from me. I've learned through his excessive phone conversations with his wife, and people that he is dealing with, the his father in law died last year, and they are trying to sell a BlueBird M380 Travel Bus.

This cat is on the phone all of the time talking to people about consignment
and possible sale of this bus.

Then he'll call his wife and go over everything he just said with the previous caller. This has been going on for weeks.

Today, it got REALLY weird. Apparently, some guy on the interent said he could offer $160K for the bus, but no more.

So he decided to do a reverse lookup on the guy, and has tracked him down, knows where he lives, and has even gotten the guys home property value! Talk about stalking!! He says he's trying to see if the guy can afford more.

Another thing that drives me nuts, if he's on a concall or a personal call, he'll literally say "I've got to go to the restroom, so I have to get off the phone"

freak dude.

pb4ou
2/26/2007, 01:46 PM
heh

SoonerStormchaser
2/26/2007, 02:14 PM
Sounds like Mrs. SoonerStormchaser's ex-hubby. When he found out we were dating, he found out all about my PARENTS'S info!

jacru
2/26/2007, 05:45 PM
You don't work next to Bill Clinton. Do you?

landrun
2/26/2007, 10:06 PM
There's a guy in a cube a few over from me. I've learned through his excessive phone conversations with his wife, and people that he is dealing with, the his father in law died last year, and they are trying to sell a BlueBird M380 Travel Bus.

Then he'll call his wife and go over everything he just said with the previous caller. This has been going on for weeks.

Today, it got REALLY weird. Apparently, some guy on the interent said he could offer $160K for the bus, but no more.

So he decided to do a reverse lookup on the guy, and has tracked him down, knows where he lives, and has even gotten the guys home property value! Talk about stalking!! He says he's trying to see if the guy can afford more.

Another thing that drives me nuts, if he's on a concall or a personal call, he'll literally say "I've got to go to the restroom, so I have to get off the phone"

freak dude.

How long have you worked with this guy?

reevie
2/26/2007, 10:10 PM
And what does he know about you?

OU-HSV
2/26/2007, 10:22 PM

freak dude.
[QUOTE=office space]Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays[/QUOTE office space]

SoonerGirl06
2/26/2007, 10:44 PM
Sounds like Mrs. SoonerStormchaser's ex-hubby. When he found out we were dating, he found out all about my PARENTS'S info!

Yikes! He sounds like a guy I went out on a date with once. Kinda freaky when you're the victim of that kind of stuff.

VeeJay
2/27/2007, 04:35 AM
What's a Bluebird M380 Travel Bus go for on the open market?

I think if it's determined through internet searches, checking zillow on his home value, maybe running some income verification checks through some bank friends, it may be assumed he could refinance his principal residence to pony up more for the bus.

People are cheap.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/27/2007, 05:41 AM

Kinda like an ex-girlfriend calling me up about 4 months after she broke it off and I told her I was dating someone now. She then proceeds to ask me her name, like that would make a difference if I was/was not dating anyone. I told her I wouldn't tell her.

soonerboomer93
2/27/2007, 06:46 AM
what, were you too embarassed to admit you knew girlfriend is Rosie Palm?

soonerboomer93
2/27/2007, 06:49 AM
What's a Bluebird M380 Travel Bus go for on the open market?

I think if it's determined through internet searches, checking zillow on his home value, maybe running some income verification checks through some bank friends, it may be assumed he could refinance his principal residence to pony up more for the bus.

People are cheap.

depends on the year, but it looks like a new one is $500k

Jerk
2/27/2007, 06:51 AM
It's probably the sitting in a cubicle all day that is making this dood insane.

I'd fkn blow up.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/27/2007, 01:59 PM
what, were you too embarassed to admit you knew girlfriend is Rosie Palm?

No, I think that was the old exes new girlfriend's name...I married the person I was refering to above.