PDA

View Full Version : Kirk Cameron is debunking Sanity

Scott D
2/25/2007, 11:03 AM
His evangalism show is just out there...makes Benny Hinn look like a non shyster.

Widescreen
2/25/2007, 11:11 AM
Well, if you haven't seen the Left Behind movie, you're missing out on a cinematic masterpiece. It's not often that a film exceeds the book, but Cameron pulls off the performance of a lifetime.

;)

jacru
2/27/2007, 12:41 AM
His evangalism show is just out there...makes Benny Hinn look like a non shyster.
I haven't seen it. Even so, seems like many non-christians think anything remotely christian is "out there".

TopDawg
2/27/2007, 12:49 AM
I'm Christian. I've seen his show. It's out there.

TopDawg
2/27/2007, 12:51 AM
Well, if you haven't seen the Left Behind movie, you're missing out on a cinematic masterpiece. It's not often that a film exceeds the book, but Cameron pulls off the performance of a lifetime.

;)

I saw this one time in a nursing home. Everybody was gathered around watching it. It was toward the end when everything was getting kinda crazy. I wasn't watching, but I kept hearing gun shots so I turned to see what it was. I couldn't figure it out until I saw Kirk and then it was obvious.

Widescreen
2/27/2007, 01:24 AM
The nursing home folks were offing themselves, huh. Who could blame them? ;)

Big Red Ron
2/27/2007, 01:50 AM
He's making more money than all of us combined. Well, 'cept Dean and DE.

crawfish
2/27/2007, 10:26 AM
I'm Christian. I've seen his show. It's out there.

Me, too. WAAAAAY out there.

Hamhock
2/27/2007, 10:34 AM
i guess i haven't seen it. are you guys talking about The Way of the Master evangelism stuff he does?

Hatfield
2/27/2007, 10:45 AM
WHO'S DA MASTER????

SHO NUFF!!!!!

http://www.madcosby.com/image/shonuff.jpg

Scott D
2/27/2007, 01:29 PM
I haven't seen it. Even so, seems like many non-christians think anything remotely christian is "out there".

no jacru, Cameron's style in relation to church going is that old woman that goes into shakes and convulsions every time you mention the name Jesus.