PDA

View Full Version : Get This! Mexico Is Angry!

Okieflyer
2/25/2007, 09:28 AM
:texan:
Mexican anger over US 'trespass' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6390291.stm)

I guess we're just wrecking their economy now.

Payback is hell!

KABOOKIE
2/25/2007, 09:40 AM
Legislators say workers and equipment building a section of the barrier have gone 10 metres (yards) into Mexico.

On other news. The meter is equal to a yard now.

Jerk
2/25/2007, 10:02 AM
Johhny Sutton will probably prosecute the 'abusive and callouse' construction workers and send them to jail for the rest of their lives.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/25/2007, 10:31 AM
Screw Mexico. Build the fence and plant landmines, then lets see if the Mexican gov't can deal with their social issues that need fixing, rather than letting us be their safety valve and shadow economy...

Flagstaffsooner
2/25/2007, 10:34 AM
Time to slap them around again.

Hatfield
2/25/2007, 10:53 AM
let's give them texas back as a peace offering.

Widescreen
2/25/2007, 11:21 AM
:mad: I'm not ready to be Mexican. My skin isn't thick enough to handle the racial epithets from you gringos.

soonerjoker
2/25/2007, 11:44 AM
meter = 39.37", approx. = to a yard. (36") to question an approximate
dimension = nit-picking.

Tailwind
2/25/2007, 12:54 PM
****!

GottaHavePride
2/25/2007, 02:08 PM
More importantly - how does Ron Mexico feel about this?

KABOOKIE
2/25/2007, 07:54 PM
Johhny Sutton will probably prosecute the 'abusive and callouse' construction workers and send them to jail for the rest of their lives.

Now, now.....Only if they commited felonies during the execution of their job!

Melo
2/25/2007, 07:59 PM
let's give them texas back as a peace offering.

Please.... no. I dont want to be a beaner. Please.

:D

soonerboomer93
2/25/2007, 08:05 PM
:blink:

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 08:14 PM
any Mexicans see the fence as offensive and say it will be ineffective and potentially cause more deaths in border crossings.

I find it offensive that they enter the United States illegally, abuse our welfare, social and healthcare systems, murder our citizens and commit other crimes...

tommieharris91
2/25/2007, 08:58 PM
I love how it's not PC to call the Mexican border-crossers "illegal" or "criminals". After all, it is what they are. It kinda makes me want to exercise my 2nd amendment right.

jacru
2/25/2007, 09:45 PM
[guilt ridden lib]why do they hate us? it must be our fault.
let's surrender before we create more terrorists.[/guilt ridden lib]

Jerk
2/25/2007, 09:57 PM
Now, now.....Only if they commited felonies during the execution of their job!

Yeah, especially if that 'felony' involves shooting a drug smuggler in self-defense:rolleyes:

F**k Johnny Sutton. I hope he ends up in jail someday to be a** raped repeatedly by "bubba."

KABOOKIE
2/25/2007, 10:11 PM
Yeah, especially if that 'felony' involves shooting a drug smuggler in self-defense:rolleyes:

F**k Johnny Sutton. I hope he ends up in jail someday to be a** raped repeatedly by "bubba."

I think the felony that those border patrol agents commited was obstruction of justice. Seriously man. We can't have cops going around shooting at people and then lying about it later. Those guys were up to no good and there was enough evidence to send them to trial and a jury found them guilty. I don't give a rat's *** if the shootee was a mexican smuggler or not.... cops better abide by the f'ing law.

KABOOKIE
2/25/2007, 10:17 PM
"take a sober look at the case,"

"People need to take a tough look at the facts, the evidence a jury looked at, as well as the judge. And I will do the same thing,"

If the truth was that two Border Patrol agents were going to prison for just doing their job, that would be an outrage. The problem is that's not the truth, that's not what was presented in court, that's not what a jury listened to for two and a half weeks.

If that's what had been presented, then the jury would obviously have acquitted these guys. What these two agents did is that they shot 15 times at an unarmed, fleeing man. And instead of doing what every other agent does, namely to explain why they decided to use deadly force, these two agents instead decided to lie about it, cover it up, destroy the evidence, pick up all the shell casings and throw them away where we couldn't find them, destroy the crime scene and then file a false report.

Again, i don't like dirty drug runners but crooked cops are even worse.

Jerk
2/25/2007, 10:23 PM
I think the felony that those border patrol agents commited was obstruction of justice. Seriously man. We can't have cops going around shooting at people and then lying about it later. Those guys were up to no good and there was enough evidence to send them to trial and a jury found them guilty. I don't give a rat's *** if the shootee was a mexican smuggler or not.... cops better abide by the f'ing law.

It was a procedural thing the two agents screwed up on. I'd be pretty nervous too, after a gunfight. I really like how Johnny Sutton gave the smuggler immunity for all of his crimes, but really put the screws to the BP agents. What a nice touch! Even did it with our own tax dollars. Now Johhny Sutton is prosecuting a deputy sherrif who shot at a van full of illegals after they tried to run him over (a vehicle is a serious weapon under law) One bullet hit the van and wounded an amigo. Now Johhny wants to screw a deputy, too. F*** Johnny Sutton. The man has an agenda.

Jerk
2/25/2007, 10:25 PM
oh, whatever, how the hell did they know that the smuggler was unarmed after he fled back over the boarder, only to return after giving immunity? I guess Johhny fuc*stick Sutton decided he'd take the drug runner's word for it.

This same drug runner got busted again, later, did he not? Yeah, he's a real winner we should be protecting.

bri
2/25/2007, 10:26 PM
Mexico's angry? What the f*ck for? They're not the ones who have to put up with Carlos Mencia AND George Lopez on a weekly f*cking basis...

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 10:28 PM
Mexico's angry? What the f*ck for? They're not the ones who have to put up with Carlos Mencia AND George Lopez on a weekly f*cking basis...

D00d... have you seen the new George Lopez special? His bit about seeing the pictures of Britney getting out of a car is some funny ****. :D

Yeah, I've been told before - I have no taste. :(

Jerk
2/25/2007, 10:29 PM
Even that liberal dude who runs America's Most Wanted is pushing hard for the BP agents in this case. Yeah, those same people who feel guilty for being white and don't mind our 'safety net' system getting raped by a bunch of people who came here illegally. so long as they get amnesty and all of those registered voters on their side. That is the agenda from the left. Some elements of the right want the cheap labor for their businesses. Wanna bet Johhny Sutton is on one side or another??

royalfan5
2/25/2007, 10:32 PM
D00d... have you seen the new George Lopez special? His bit about seeing the pictures of Britney getting out of a car is some funny ****. :D

Yeah, I've been told before - I have no taste. :(
I've been amused by George Lopez on occasion too.

KABOOKIE
2/25/2007, 10:36 PM
The other important thing to remember here is that since I have been U.S. attorney in the El Paso sector, there has been 14 times when Border Patrol has used their firearms in some kind of confrontation. In four of those occasions, Border Patrol killed people, killed suspects. In every one of those 14 cases, including the four times when Border Patrol used their guns and killed people, every time the agents explained what their fear was, they explained why they shot, they followed procedure and explained it either to a grand jury or to our office, or to the civil rights division.

In every occasion they were cleared as justified shootings, including the four times they killed suspects. So, the message to Border Patrol, at least from our section of the border, is that we are going to give you the benefit of a doubt. You are well trained, you work in dangerous situations, and you are American heroes. So keep doing the great work that you are doing.

But, we have to follow the rule of law. We cannot shoot unarmed people running away from you, lie about it, cover it up, file false reports, because we are a country of law that has to be able to evaluate the behavior of these officers. I can't imagine that we want to become a country like some countries in the world where police officers just shoot people running away, such that they are judge, jury, and executioner. That is just not the United States of America.

The way we found him is that he came forward and was in Mexico with a lawyer. So, the only way to get him to testify was to give him immunity from being prosecuted. He wasn't going to agree to come to the United States, he wasn't going to agree to talk, unless he had some kind of immunity from being prosecuted for that load. So, that puts the prosecutor in the terrible choice of everyone goes free, we got no case against the dope dealer, we cannot make a case against the dope dealer because there's no evidence thanks to agents and other factors. And we've got two agents on the line who we know have lied, covered up evidence, shot 15 times at an unarmed suspect running away.

So we had to make a decision and they're very difficult to make. Prosecutors in this country make those decisions every day. In some instances, we have to give what is known as "use immunity," which allows whatever that person says in court not to be used against them. Now, if I could prove up the case another way, without using the words of Aldrete-Davila himself, we could prosecute the case. If I had a provable case that Aldrete-Davila had committed other crimes, I could prosecute him.

I guess the message is don't be a ***** with a gun. Do your job and if you feel justified to smoke that steel wagon then you better be able to stand tall in front of the man and tell an honest story.

Call me crazy but cops need to be held accountable for their actions.

Jerk
2/25/2007, 10:38 PM
There is no way in hell that Johhny Sutton could have proven that the 'suspect' was unarmed. No way. Like I said, he took the drug smuggler's word for it.

KABOOKIE
2/25/2007, 10:47 PM
There is no way in hell that Johhny Sutton could have proven that the 'suspect' was unarmed. No way. Like I said, he took the drug smuggler's word for it.

I really don't care. Those guys broke the law and tried to cover up their crimes by lying, tampering with evidence and filing false reports. Even their own agents testified against them. Case f'ing closed. Crooked cops are the worst kind of criminals and deserve to be sent to prison.

In the end it looks like they're all in jail. Wahooo.

American Justice 2
Criminals 0

Jerk
2/25/2007, 10:49 PM
I really don't care. Those guys broke the law and tried to cover up their crimes by lying, tampering with evidence and filing false reports. Even their own agents testified against them. Case f'ing closed. Crooked cops are the worst kind of criminals and deserve to be sent to prison.

In the end it looks like they're all in jail. Wahooo.

American Justice 2
Criminals 0

Oh yeah, wooo hooo! And the drug runner is still free! woo hoo! Did we give him a medal and amnesty, and a voter registration card too?

Are you buddies with Johnny Sutton? I hope he eats the #2111 peanut butter from Peter Pan and sh**s himself to death.

KABOOKIE
2/25/2007, 10:54 PM
Oh yeah, wooo hooo! And the drug runner is still free! woo hoo! Did we give him a medal and amnesty, and a voter registration card too?

This same drug runner got busted again, later, did he not? Yeah, he's a real winner we should be protecting.

So is the drug runner free or in jail? Which is it Jerk?

Jerk
2/25/2007, 10:56 PM
I don't know, why don't you ask your buddy Johhny. Did he prosecute the drug runner for the second offense or did he give him a blow job?

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 10:57 PM
Jerk's off his meds again. :(

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 10:57 PM
I don't know, why don't you ask your buddy Johhny. Did he prosecute the drug runner for the second offense or did he give him a blow job?

He's out on bail running more drugs across our borders.

Jerk
2/25/2007, 11:02 PM
Jerk's off his meds again. :(

Thanks. Forgot to take it this morning.

Jerk
2/25/2007, 11:12 PM
Aldrete-Davila is suing the U.S. Border Patrol for $5 million for his injuries. (he's the drug smuggler who got shot)

Kabookie, you'd make an excellent juror in this case.

http://hecubus.wordpress.com/2007/01/30/malicious-prosecution-of-ramos-and-compean-johnny-suttons-days-number-most-likely/

bri
2/25/2007, 11:21 PM
He's out on bail running more drugs across our borders.

Thank God. My buzz was almost gone.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 11:22 PM
Thank God. My buzz was almost gone.

:D I'm sure you and millions of others are quite pleased!

bri
2/25/2007, 11:56 PM
Well, I'd rather that job go to a hard-working American drug mule, but ever since Midnight Express it's harder and harder to get 'em to do it. ;)