PDA

View Full Version : Girlz are dumm

1stTimeCaller
2/25/2007, 01:09 AM
Here is a little conversation with this silly girl I've been talking to on myspace

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 22, 2007 5:00 PM

We finished the last well yesterday and I thought I would have some time off but I started a new one in Cleburne TX today.

It would be easier to let you know when I have time off if I did have your phone number.

-1TC

Her response.

ok ... ok, so this one day i was schemeing and this is how it went;

I was going to see if you would dig through the rummage and use your 'skills' to get my number because it isn't like we don't know some of the same people ... However, some of the guys cussed me because i was telling a funny story about all the crap i give you and they advised me that you would probably think i didn't want you to have my number... guys are so dumb!
So, i don't want you to think i don't want you to have it. Just thought it would be a bit challenging and more fun if you had to con someone into giving it to you.

Anyhow, they said you would probably be offended and just say forget it and whatever but that wasn't the point!!! Why do you all have to be so damn difficult?!?

WTF. She works with my mom. I sent her this message

who's being difficult here? I'm not asking my mom to get your phone number for me, that's lamer than an old lame thing. I guess I'll trudge through your friends list and see if I know any of them. Girls are silly and you seem to be their Queen.

What sayeth the SO?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/25/2007, 01:10 AM
C*ckblocking yourself on your bday?

Lame.

;)

royalfan5
2/25/2007, 01:13 AM
Get her number and give it to sic'em. Then find sane girl.

1stTimeCaller
2/25/2007, 01:15 AM
man, I'm about to call it quits I guess. I'm not smoove wif da ladies but I've never had this much difficulty getting someones phone number. Especially after a girl has said she'd go out with me.

Where's SicEm when I need him?

royalfan5
2/25/2007, 01:17 AM
Not with Melo anyway.

ChickSoonerFan
2/25/2007, 01:23 AM
she likes to be chased.

If she doesn't reply with a number now, you have two choices:

1. Find her number through friends

2. Ask her flat out for it, tell her you don't have time to play games, if she will give you the number, you will call her.

Or the third choice, let it go.

GottaHavePride
2/25/2007, 01:25 AM
I'd be wondering what other kind of crazy mind games she'll pull on you. There's only one way to respond to mind games, and it's the Terry Tate way. ;)

Rhino
2/25/2007, 01:33 AM
Psycho. Bail.

leavingthezoo
2/25/2007, 01:41 AM
tell her you're playing coy back, invite her to meet you somewhere for a date, but don't tell her where. if she's really interested, she'll scam the location out of someone on your friends list. if she doesn't see how stupid it is then, tell her where howzit lives and that he likes games.

tulsaoilerfan
2/25/2007, 01:42 AM
You sure she's not an undercover cop trying to bust you? :D

1stTimeCaller
2/25/2007, 01:45 AM
I'd be ****ed if I showed up and the Dateline guy popped out from behind the curtains.

Ike
2/25/2007, 02:19 AM
Send it back. Unless you really did order a side dish of crazy with that one.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 02:22 AM
Run Forrest! Run!

Seriously... Any girl who's gonna play stupid games like that isn't worth your time. There are much better women out there.

Harry Beanbag
2/25/2007, 04:17 AM
I think you're old enough to get over the Myspace B.S.. Go chase the grown-up women. :)

yermom
2/25/2007, 04:32 AM
yeah, forget about this one...

and send me her link

1stTimeCaller
2/25/2007, 04:48 AM
I think you're old enough to get over the Myspace B.S.. Go chase the grown-up women. :)

I've been chasing Chick, Brat and SBSB for some time now. Can't catch a thing.

BajaOklahoma
2/25/2007, 08:22 AM
They already know what you are like.

Tell her you discussed her on a message board and we decided she is crazy or not owrth the hassle, she won't be a problem any longer. She'll be gone.

Rogue
2/25/2007, 08:44 AM
I speak psycho-chick jive, so I'll translate for ya...

ok ... ok, so this one day i was schemeing and this is how it went;
My new "Dating For Dummies 2.0" book said that I should definitely use some kind of strategy. And, I'm a schemer so I hope you like that in a girl...

I was going to see if you would dig through the rummage and use your 'skills' to get my number

Rummage (n) = trash. 'Nuff said.
Rummage (v) = scrounge. So, either she (and her number) are trash or you are a scrounge. It's a match made in heaven.

because it isn't like we don't know some of the same people ... However, some of the guys cussed me because i was telling a funny story about all the crap i give you and they advised me that you would probably think i didn't want you to have my number... guys are so dumb!

Because I've screwed some of your friends already and I thought they'd give you my number.
Some of them cuss me because I'm crazier'n a ****-house rat!
Some of the others think I'm taking this "hard to get" crap a little too far, but
I was like the 3rd girl to get boobs in 6th grade so I'm prolly worth it.

So, i don't want you to think i don't want you to have it.

What would give you an idea like that?

Just thought it would be a bit challenging and more fun if you had to con someone into giving it to you.

Because my other boyfriends who are "cons" are either still locked up or busy hocking their pyramid schemes to the retirement home crowd. See, I like the bad boys.

And this is fun for you, isn't it?

Anyhow, they said you would probably be offended and just say forget it and whatever but that wasn't the point!!! Why do you all have to be so damn difficult?!?

They said if you have any self-respect at all you'd just start ignoring me and I bet them that you wouldn't. Nobody has been able to since I got my boobs in 6th grade.

OKC-SLC
2/25/2007, 09:10 AM
two words:

Poop. Chute.

YWIA.

Okieflyer
2/25/2007, 09:15 AM

My thoughts exactly!:cool:

fadada1
2/25/2007, 10:21 AM
I've been chasing Chick, Brat and SBSB for some time now. Can't catch a thing.
maybe you're using the wrong kind of bait.

walkoffsooner
2/25/2007, 08:21 PM
Take a gun in case it is dateline would make great episode.:pop:

1stTimeCaller
2/25/2007, 09:10 PM
Take a gun in case it is dateline would make great episode.:pop:

I'll wear my red OU hat and a wife-beater with gravy stains on it and some jorts when I go to meet her just in case.

jacru
2/25/2007, 09:38 PM
You young single fellers is funny.:D