PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant

colleyvillesooner
2/24/2007, 11:53 PM
Dude is unreal. Went to the game today and his play in the first 10 minutes was effortless. He hit every jump shot, no matter then length, whether a hand was in his face or not. Glad he won't be around much longer.

That being said, I thought Dwayne Wade started getting the Jordan treatment a little early, but today in the second half, Durant should have worn a 23 jersey. you couldn't touch the guy. Refs were horrible both ways, but the star treatment was in full effect.

royalfan5
2/25/2007, 12:05 AM
He's an absolute statistical outlier when comes to Humans playing basketball.

booomer
2/25/2007, 12:20 AM
Durant is a great player......no doubt about it.

I'm wathcing Sports Center and they just talked about the OU/UT game......they said (and correctly) that the first half was the Durant show.....but I coulnd't believe my ears when they said "and the second half....more of the same.....all Durant."

Huh? UT had 2 field goals the entire 2nd half.

I know it doesn't need to be repeated, but ESPN is such a tool!

Octavian
2/25/2007, 03:06 AM
...effortless.

That's what I thought too.

He's even better than I thought he was...he might have the most potential of any college basketball player I've seen in person.

He needs to go make his millions.

tommieharris91
2/25/2007, 04:16 AM
I said this in an earlier post. He's taller than the 6-7 texas lists him as.

Sooner74
2/25/2007, 04:39 AM
No doubt he is a beast. Unstoppable in the first half. The second half well... I think we all know about that one.

tdsooner22
2/25/2007, 12:08 PM
I thought he was awesome especially in the first half, he was making everything he shot, but OU had no way to guard him because everytime someone bodied up to him the refs called a foul.

Sooner74
2/25/2007, 03:18 PM
I think in the 1st half we let him play his game. We almost laid down to him. In the second half though he was given a superstar treatment showed why he is that good. After all of our crying about the bad calls, he did make all of his free throws. We got outplayed and hustled in the first half and that was our downfall.

NormanPride
2/27/2007, 12:16 PM
...is the reason I'm losing my avatar :(

(badger here)

colleyvillesooner
2/27/2007, 12:28 PM
log out button still hiding from you?

Boomer.....
2/27/2007, 12:30 PM
log out button still hiding from you?
:D

NormanPride
2/27/2007, 12:56 PM
Didn't he only hit one shot in the second half? Of course, that was 50% of UT's baskets... :rolleyes:

badger
3/1/2007, 11:55 AM
<<<look at my avatar. he is being fouled again. see??? send him to the line!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/1/2007, 01:22 PM
That's what I thought too.

He's even better than I thought he was...he might have the most potential of any college basketball player I've seen in person.

He needs to go make his millions.YES, before next season starts.