PDA

View Full Version : I got stood up

Pages : [1] 2

Melo
2/24/2007, 08:16 PM
By SicEm.

I cant decide whether or not to be depressed that he actually never called, or feel relieved that he never actually called...

:O

royalfan5
2/24/2007, 08:17 PM
I'm guessing you came out ahead. Did you really want to hear about his ex-girlfriend in person without the rest of the SO to jump in with a plethora of witty comments?

OUHOMER
2/24/2007, 09:21 PM
WOW, That boy needs help.

StoopTroup
2/24/2007, 09:26 PM
Maybe he went to Branson instead.

bri
2/24/2007, 09:28 PM
In defense of the little he-bitch, it's hard to pick up a phone when you're curled up in a corner, shivering in a fetal ball and weeping nonstop.

BigRedJed
2/24/2007, 09:34 PM
http://fingers.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/loser.jpg

OUinFLA
2/24/2007, 09:37 PM
Wow! I'm stunned !

Well, not exactly stunned, more like.....................
Oh, heck, I dont know, I guess the world is normal.

SicEm probably had a political ralley to go to today.
A boy's gotta have priorities.

His, just ain't right.

Octavian
2/24/2007, 09:40 PM
By SicEm.

I cant decide whether or not to be depressed that he actually never called, or feel relieved that he never actually called...

you must be out of his league

SoonerGirl06
2/24/2007, 09:43 PM
He's still probably trying to decide if he should wear his hat or not.

... and he can't figure out why he doesn't have any luck with women. :rolleyes:

SoonerGirl06
2/24/2007, 09:44 PM
you must be out of his league

At this point in time I'm beginning to believe anything of the female persuasion is out of his league.

OUDoc
2/24/2007, 10:03 PM
Being stood up is as far as his dating experience goes.
He probably thought it went very well.

StoopTroup
2/24/2007, 10:05 PM
I bet his ex-girlfriend found out about the meet and freaked.

Soonerus
2/24/2007, 10:08 PM
wtf are you guys talking about...

SoonerGirl06
2/24/2007, 10:08 PM
I say we slam him with PM's telling him what a weenie he is.

soonerboomer93
2/24/2007, 10:50 PM
this is sicem,

i'm expect something spectacular to be told regarding this, including
truck problems, losing/breaking phone

getting very very lost

william_brasky
2/24/2007, 10:51 PM
Well-played Sicem.

royalfan5
2/24/2007, 10:54 PM
this is sicem,

i'm expect something spectacular to be told regarding this, including
truck problems, losing/breaking phone

getting very very lost
Like he ended up is Saskatoon?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/24/2007, 10:54 PM
He got busted looking at old pics of Al Gore's wife on here. Sorry, but he's in the Baylor clink.

GottaHavePride
2/24/2007, 11:37 PM
wtf are you guys talking about...

See what you miss out on when you only drive-by post once every couple of weeks? ;)

yermom
2/24/2007, 11:41 PM
i bet Penguin would have called :D

Melo
2/24/2007, 11:42 PM
I bet a lot of people that arent SicEm would have called - either to meet up or at least tell me hey changed their mind. Lol. Common curtesy...

bri
2/24/2007, 11:43 PM
See what you miss out on when you only drive-by post once every couple of weeks? ;)

F*ck, you can just stop by once a month and be up to speed on knowing that Sic'Em is basically a walking vaginia with a grungy baseball cap and no appreciable life skills.

Soonerus
2/24/2007, 11:51 PM
Okay...

Flagstaffsooner
2/25/2007, 12:06 AM
nm

Ash
2/25/2007, 12:08 AM
I bet a lot of people that arent SicEm would have called - either to meet up or at least tell me hey changed their mind. Lol. Common curtesy...

Yes

Ike
2/25/2007, 12:08 AM

I'm not surprised.

He's probably still nervously looking at the phone wondering how he can call you and not sound like a quivering jumble of nerves.

GottaHavePride
2/25/2007, 12:11 AM
Common curtesy...

Tee hee. Curtsy laugh.

;)

Flagstaffsooner
2/25/2007, 01:06 AM
Never set up a date with SecEm on Baylor Cookie Shoot Weekend. He's probably in the semi-final round by now.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/25/2007, 01:08 AM
I picture him polishing off his 2nd Zima, drunk, with the song "All By Myself" on repeat.

royalfan5
2/25/2007, 01:10 AM
I picture him polishing off his 2nd Zima, drunk, with the song "All By Myself" on repeat.
Me too, except Total Eclipse of the Heart is playing in my version.

1stTimeCaller
2/25/2007, 01:12 AM
he's probably listening to Air Supply's Making Love Out of Nothing at All for pointers

soonerboomer93
2/25/2007, 01:12 AM
naw, he's listening to bread

tulsaoilerfan
2/25/2007, 01:43 AM
Where is he? Can't believe he hasn't posted in this thread yet

LoyalFan
2/25/2007, 01:50 AM
He's still probably trying to decide if he should wear his penis or not.
... and he can't figure out why he doesn't have any luck with women OR blowup dolls. :rolleyes:

Adjusted and fine-tuned. No Charge!

LF

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 02:14 AM
Adjusted and fine-tuned. No Charge!

LF

Hey! That's nice! I'm sure Sicem is REALLY going to appreciate that!

Harry Beanbag
2/25/2007, 04:44 AM
I can't believe the guy still posts here.

Melo is cool. If I was single, in Texas, and about 15 years younger, there's nothing that would have stopped me from being there.

Penguin
2/25/2007, 05:17 AM
i bet Penguin would have called :D

God damn right. :texan:

AlbqSooner
2/25/2007, 07:33 AM
So I guess the question is who will be the first to out the new poster as SicEm.

william_brasky
2/25/2007, 08:09 AM
We could have a SicEm stand up trial.

I envision it being alot like the Anna Nicole hearings and OJ trial all wrapped into one.

Rogue
2/25/2007, 08:51 AM
I'm kinda worried about him. While it is like Sic'Em to have a complete anxiety-attack with such a pressure cooker as this, it isn't like him to abandon his good manners and not call.

reevie
2/25/2007, 08:54 AM

Melo is cool. If I was single, in Texas, and about 15 years younger, there's nothing that would have stopped me from being there.

Same here

OUHOMER
2/25/2007, 09:32 AM
I'm kinda worried about him. While it is like Sic'Em to have a complete anxiety-attack with such a pressure cooker as this, it isn't like him to abandon his good manners and not call.

I was thinking the same thing.

Spray
2/25/2007, 09:49 AM
SicEm = Sooner04

yermom
2/25/2007, 11:53 AM
SicEm is way too nice to be 04 ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/25/2007, 12:41 PM
SicEm is a real person. I don't think anyone has met Melo in person though.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 02:12 PM
He's still probably trying to decide if he should wear his hat or not.

... and he can't figure out why he doesn't have any luck with women. :rolleyes:

I got neg'd for this...?!?!?!?! :confused:

If you're gonna neg me for a comment I made at least have the guts to tell me why. :(

1stTimeCaller
2/25/2007, 03:00 PM
I think SicEm just likes to pull our legs.

Melo
2/25/2007, 04:48 PM
SicEm is a real person. I don't think anyone has met Melo in person though.

If anyone remembers jreed13 - me and him have met up a few times. Good friends.

But I havent met anyone else. I almost got to hang out with Doleo at one of the games... :(

Mixer!
2/25/2007, 04:49 PM
Did he stand you up too? :dolemite:

StoopTroup
2/25/2007, 04:57 PM
:pop:

OUinFLA
2/25/2007, 05:30 PM
Doleo? SicEm?

Melo, you need to raise your standards.

StormySooner-IN
2/25/2007, 05:33 PM
Doleo? SicEm?

Melo, you need to raise your standards.heh

Czar Soonerov
2/25/2007, 05:37 PM

perv

:texan:

StormySooner-IN
2/25/2007, 05:47 PM

Melo is cool. If I was single, in Texas, and about 15 years younger, there's nothing that would have stopped me from being there.perv

:texan: heh

Melo is cool. If I was single, in Texas, and about 15 years younger, there's nothing that would have stopped me from being there. Same herePerv^:P:texan:

heh.

Skysooner
2/25/2007, 05:47 PM
The graphs on the previous page were not thrown together arbitrarily--they represent years of field testing. I say this because this is invariably the section I take the most flak for. Although almost all guys who have not had the manhood stripped out of them know this intuitively. As far as intellectual whores can determine, the average female bitch has a rating system that works like this:

So the breakdown looks like:

Money and Power: 50%

Attraction: 40%

Things Women Say They Care About But Do Not: 10%
(this includes intelligence, sense of humor, honesty, sensitivity etc. )

Ladder Theory (http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html)

SicEm: Money.......0%

Attraction.....Uncertain since they haven't met, but given the history we will say half (20%)

Things Women Say They Care About: Let's give him the benefit of the doubt so 10%.

Total 30%. Does this answer why he stood her up? Seriously, I hope nothing is wrong with SicEm, but given what has been posted on this board (Branson, etc.), were we really surprised?

StormySooner-IN
2/25/2007, 05:51 PM
I say we slam him with PM's telling him what a weenie he is.heh.

Or we could click the AIM icon and slam him with Ims.:D

:pop:

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 06:44 PM
Okay....first...I still haven't spoken to Melo and definitely need to apologize to her. I'll make it up to her in spades by making an extra trip down there as soon as I can and taking her out to any place she wants. I'm a horribly rotten individual...

At any rate, let me get some sleep because I haven't slept since Thursday night and I've been consistently drunk since friday night to at present (trying to fully dry out) but I'll type up an explanation for what happened later.

sanantoniosooner
2/25/2007, 06:54 PM
Were you part of that masturbation rally at Baylor?

Rogue
2/25/2007, 06:56 PM
And here I was worryin' about ye, ye rotten drunk ye.
Glad to know you're alive and well SicEm, this story better be good.

StormySooner-IN
2/25/2007, 06:58 PM
And here I was worryin' about ye, ye rotten drunk ye.
Glad to know you're alive and well SicEm, this story better be good.
I think sanantonio is right.

He was at the Daily Baylor Bukkake.

;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/25/2007, 07:08 PM
Okay....first...I still haven't spoken to Melo and definitely need to apologize to her. I'll make it up to her in spades by making an extra trip down there as soon as I can and taking her out to any place she wants. I'm a horribly rotten individual...

At any rate, let me get some sleep because I haven't slept since Thursday night and I've been consistently drunk since friday night to at present (trying to fully dry out) but I'll type up an explanation for what happened later.Please let us know what you were drinking and what songs were on the mix cd you had playing in the background. My money's still on Zima and Celine Dion.

And I'm just going to go on record right now and say that no matter how bad your weekend was that you had to change your plans, you should have had the balls to send her a message to say you weren't going to be there after all. There are few things worse socially than thinking you have plans with someone and then the plans fall through and you are the last to know.

royalfan5
2/25/2007, 07:16 PM
Please let us know what you were drinking and what songs were on the mix cd you had playing in the background. My money's still on Zima and Celine Dion.

And I'm just going to go on record right now and say that no matter how bad your weekend was that you had to change your plans, you should have had the balls to send her a message to say you weren't going to be there after all. There are few things worse socially than thinking you have plans with someone and then the plans fall through and you are the last to know.
You would think that he would have learned this from his Branson debacle.

Melo
2/25/2007, 07:20 PM
Drunken weekend? AND YOU DIDNT INVITE ME?

I could have pointed out the good beer, then shown you in which quantities to drink em! :P

But regardless - I'm pretty upset. I dont think taking me out to just any place I want is going to seal up the hole I feel inside my heart. :(

;)

crawfish
2/25/2007, 07:21 PM
Alright, thank goodness he's safe.

Now, let him have it for being an ***. Both barrels.

Rogue
2/25/2007, 07:25 PM
But regardless - I'm pretty upset. I dont think taking me out to just any place I want is going to seal up the hole I feel inside my heart. :(

;)

Yup, this transgression should set our boy back some flowers, concert tickets, a good meal, and the public humiliation he's sure to suffer here.

soonerboomer93
2/25/2007, 07:27 PM
ah, ex-gf is at it again

Rogue
2/25/2007, 07:34 PM
So, he thought he'd have a Zima or 2 to, you know, "take the edge off."
That turned into 3 or 4, back-to-back all-nighters, a night in a Texas jail, a high-stakes poker game, dancing girls, and of course somebody broke a bone.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/soonercody/shoot_foot.jpg

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 07:36 PM

;)

Don't let him off easy... he owes you BIG TIME! :D

colleyvillesooner
2/25/2007, 07:59 PM
okay, I'm now done.

Melo
2/25/2007, 08:56 PM
Im getting the story on AIM right now...

Ill let yall know whats up as things progress.

Zbird
2/25/2007, 09:01 PM

At any rate, let me get some sleep because I haven't slept since Thursday night and I've been consistently drunk since friday night to at present (trying to fully dry out) but I'll type up an explanation for what happened later.

Translated: I have to post a couple RFPs for male persons to supply me with plausible explanations that don't make me look like the Dweeb that I am. I'm offering a $20.00 gift certificate to the local Buff Body Waxing Clinic, and tickets for two to the Baylor Bears Tiddly Wink Tournament Championship.

Melo
2/25/2007, 09:12 PM
To get the story down to anything worth reading -first he got lost coming to Houston, then he got too wrapped up with that political blah blah blah whatever crap.

Lame.

:D

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 09:14 PM
To get the story down to anything worth reading -first he got lost coming to Houston, then he got too wrapped up with that political blah blah blah whatever crap.

Lame. :D

Well....

It was a little more complex than that.

The weekend didn't start well because the other guy from Baylor and I started out for Houston at 3:00 on Friday and we start getting into a really good conversation and next thing we know we're in Abilene and had been going the wrong g-damned direction on Highway 6 the entire time. It took us 9 hours to finally get to Houston.

Also, I drank a **** load of beer (legitimate beer) although I did break down and get a Smirnoff Ice.

Also, I met Neal Boortz.

Melo
2/25/2007, 09:15 PM
I got negged for even starting this thread.

Wtf is that all about? I'm the VICTIM here, and I got negged? Thats like kicking your sick dog in the stomach. Kind of. EXCEPT A LOT WORSE!

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 09:16 PM

Wtf is that all about? I'm the VICTIM here, and I got negged? Thats like kicking your sick dog in the stomach. Kind of. EXCEPT A LOT WORSE!

I'll give you some make up spek.

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 09:20 PM
Well....

The weekend didn't start well because the other guy from Baylor and I started out for Houston at 3:00 on Friday and we start getting into a really good conversation and next thing we know we're in Abilene and had been going the wrong g-damned direction on Highway 6 the entire time. It took us 9 hours to finally get to Houston.

Also, I drank a **** load of beer (legitimate beer) although I did break down and get a Smirnoff Ice.

Also, I met Neal Boortz.

How in the holy **** can you drive from Waco to Abilene before realizing that you're going the wrong goddamn way?!?!?! It's 200 ****ing miles!! Good grief you're like a brand new breed of stupid.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 09:22 PM

You're not kidding.... Someone was obviously not happy about the posts on here as I got negged for my post as well.

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 09:22 PM
You're not kidding.... Someone was obviously not happy about the posts on here as I got negged for my post as well.

Well... for you, it's understandable. ;)

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 09:23 PM
How in the holy **** can you drive from Waco to Abilene before realizing that you're going the wrong goddamn way?!?!?! It's 200 ****ing miles!! Good grief you're like a brand new breed of stupid.

I wasn't driving.
We were talking and you know on long drives you kind of zonk out a bit I guess and neither of us noticed.

In our defense, the signs said Highway 6-S.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 09:23 PM
Well....

Also, I met Neal Boortz.

Sicem... I used to live in Abilene... there's not enough going on in that city to keep you there for the whole weekend.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 09:24 PM
Well... for you, it's understandable. ;)

Ah ha! I should've known it was you.... ;)

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 09:24 PM
Sicem... I used to live in Abilene... there's not enough going on in that city to keep you there for the whole weekend.
I didn't stay in Abilene. Actually, we realized our mistake just outside of Abilene when we turned around.

Melo
2/25/2007, 09:27 PM
I didn't stay in Abilene. Actually, we realized our mistake just outside of Abilene when we turned around.

Dont make this thread about you!

Its about ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Did you spek me yet? I havent noticed. ;)

:D :D :D

SoonerGirl06
I wasn't driving.
We were talking and you know on long drives you kind of zonk out a bit I guess and neither of us noticed.

Did the thought that something was a miss ever cross your mind as you were driving toward the sunset? :D

royalfan5
Was the conversation that got you lost about state's rights?

Penguin
So, how much alcohol was consumed during this weekend binge?

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 09:28 PM
In the nearly 22 years since I started driving, I've driven about 300,000 miles. Never have I driven 200 miles in the wrong direction. I'd ask if you had a map with you but I'm sure you can't read one.

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 09:29 PM
Ah ha! I should've known it was you.... ;)

Nah, I sign my negs. I'm just waiting until I've spread enough spek around so I can go nail you on one of your wacko political posts. :texan:

bri
2/25/2007, 09:30 PM
I'll give you some make up spek.

You'll just get lost on the way to the "add reputation" icon and report her post by accident, you f*cktard.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 09:31 PM
Dont make this thread about you!

Its about ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Yeah Sicem! This thread is about Melo. We've already had one about you... one in which you obviously failed to pay any attention to. :D

Melo
2/25/2007, 09:31 PM
In the nearly 22 years since I started driving, I've driven about 300,000 miles. Never have I driven 200 miles in the wrong direction. I'd ask if you had a map with you but I'm sure you can't read one.

Youre not looking at this correctly.

SicEm = female.
Female = bad drivers

So really... SicEm couldnt help it... its in his nature...

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 09:32 PM

Oh, I can read a ****ing map like it's nobody's business.
I cut a good portion of our trip by finding an alternate route when we realized we'd gone in the wrong direction.

In my entire life I have NEVER EVER been lost when I've had a map. I didn't get lost this time. I wasn't driving. Now, it is true that I wasn't paying attention to where we were going while talking.

tommieharris91
Well....

Also, I met Neal Boortz.

I think everyone on this board should have expected:

A) you're directionally challenged and don't know the difference between east and west, and
B) you broke down and had a cheerleader beer after drinking (hopefully) real man beer.

SoonerGirl06
Nah, I sign my negs. I'm just waiting until I've spread enough spek around so I can go nail you on one of your wacko political posts. :texan:

Bite me! :D

bri
2/25/2007, 09:33 PM
Did you spek me yet? I havent noticed.

Kegels?

Melo
2/25/2007, 09:37 PM
Kegels?

I'm going to ignore that and pretend like I dont know what that means.

soonerboomer93
2/25/2007, 09:38 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1809596&postcount=15

heh, I knew he got lost

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 09:38 PM

I bet Sicem hears that all the time... :D

jk the sooner fan
2/25/2007, 09:39 PM
i've driven hwy 6 from waco to houston before......how the hell you can confuse that with going west to abilene where things are dry and dusty is beyond me

OUDoc
2/25/2007, 09:49 PM
Kegels?
Obviously not.

J/K, Melo. :D

Czar Soonerov
2/25/2007, 09:50 PM
Kegels?

SicEm's pek hammer..

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2439/hammergi2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 09:52 PM
What you're all missing here is that I met Neal Boortz....

hurricane'bone
2/25/2007, 09:53 PM
HOW ****ING DUMB DO YOU HAVE TO BE!!!! THE SUN WOULD BE GOING DOWN IN YOUR ****ING DUMBASS WHITE FACE AND YOU DIDN'T ****ING REALIZE THAT MAYBE SOMETHING WAS ****ING WRONG!!!! YOU KNOW...SINCE HOUSTON IS EAST OF WACO!!!

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 09:54 PM
SicEm's pek hammer..

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2439/hammergi2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

So small it's not even a spek hammer.

Melo
2/25/2007, 09:55 PM
HOW ****ING DUMB DO YOU HAVE TO BE!!!! THE SUN WOULD BE GOING DOWN IN YOUR ****ING DUMBASS WHITE FACE AND YOU DIDN'T ****ING REALIZE THAT MAYBE SOMETHING WAS ****ING WRONG!!!! YOU KNOW...SINCE HOUSTON IS EAST OF WACO!!!

Please stop screaming.

My eyes are bleeding.

bri
2/25/2007, 09:55 PM
Well, there's the problem right there. That's the first time anything's ever gone down around Sic'Em, and the poor boy got confused.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 09:57 PM

Nooo.... What you're missing here is that you stood Melo up and didn't have the decency to call her and let her know what was going on.

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 09:59 PM
I skimmed through Boortz's book yesterday at the bookstore. I want to kick him where his nuts should be too.

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 10:00 PM
I
W-A-S
N-O-T
D-R-I-V-I-N-G

Melo
2/25/2007, 10:01 PM
Nooo.... What you're missing here is that you stood Melo up and didn't have the decency to call her and let her know what was going on.

Yea!

Dude, she sounds kind of ****ed about the situation...

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 10:02 PM
Who gives a **** if you weren't driving? That just shows your friends are as big of ****-ups as you are.

1stTimeCaller
I
W-A-S
N-O-T
D-R-I-V-I-N-G

you could have called her.
you could have said something to the driver about the sun in your face.

royalfan5
I
W-A-S
N-O-T
D-R-I-V-I-N-G
D-O-E-S-N-T
M-E-A-N
Y-O-U
A-R-E
A-B-S-O-L-V-E-D
O-F
R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y
O-F
B-E-I-N-G
A
D-I-P-*-*-*-*

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 10:03 PM
I
W-A-S
N-O-T
D-R-I-V-I-N-G

Sicem... come on now. No matter how you slice it... you goofed by not calling Melo and letting her know what was going on.

As soon as you realized you were in West Texas and were 9 hours away from Houston, you should have called and told her that you're plans with her were going to have to change.

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 10:04 PM
you could have called her.
you could have said something to the driver about the sun in your face.

It was overcast!

SoonerInKCMO
Sicem... come on now. No matter how you slice it... you goofed by not calling Melo and letting her know what was going on.

As soon as you realized you were in West Texas and were 9 hours away from Houston, you should have called and told her that you're plans with her were going to have to change.

Especially after all that bull**** we had to read about you and the yainch you were supposed to go to Branson with. Didn't you learn anything about anything through that whole debacle?

hurricane'bone
Please stop screaming.

My eyes are bleeding.

NO, I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING! CUZ THAT'S HOW I TALK!!!

http://static.stickam.com/media/video/converted/1713/7546/6/1327faef-b3c4-11da-b484-999f80730be1.mpg.flv.jpg

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 10:05 PM
It was overcast!

Phones don't work when it's overcast? :confused:

bri
2/25/2007, 10:06 PM
Unless by "it was overcast" you mean "they had erected a gigantic wall that blocked out all ambient light and weather", then you still don't have an excuse.

F*ck, I'd call you inept, but then I'd have to apologize to "inept" for the insult.

royalfan5
2/25/2007, 10:07 PM
It was overcast!
Didn't you notice that you were traveling through towns you weren't supposed too after awhile? It took you 3 hours to notice? Did the vehicle you were traveling in not have a digital compass?

Ike
2/25/2007, 10:08 PM

So you are saying that Neal Boortz > Melo?

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 10:11 PM
Didn't you notice that you were traveling through towns you weren't supposed too after awhile? It took you 3 hours to notice? Did the vehicle you were traveling in not have a digital compass?

I don't know if it did or not. I'd never been in his car. If he had one then it was on the instrument panel and not the dash.

And yes, to answer your question...
I noticed right away in Waco when he turned right onto highway 6 at the Ferrel Center instead of left that something was amiss.

But, it has been a long long time since I've driven to Houston and I know they've built a lot of bypasses and stuff on 6 so I figured he was just taking an alternate route.

We started figuring out something was wrong when we talked about getting gas in Hearne and it was taking a **** load of time to get to Hearne.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 10:13 PM
I don't know if it did or not. I'd never been in his car. If he had one then it was on the instrument panel and not the dash.

I noticed right away in Waco when he turned right onto highway 6 at the Ferrel Center instead of left that something was amiss.

But, it has been a long long time since I've driven to Houston and I know they've built a lot of bypasses and stuff on 6 so I figured he was just taking an alternate route.

We started figuring out something was wrong when we talked about getting gas in Hearne and it was taking a **** load of time to get to Hearne.

Take my advice... stop now while you're ahead. ;)

Ike
2/25/2007, 10:13 PM

I can't believe that Baylor has such lax admission standards. Seriously, how in the name of God did either of you even make it to college?

royalfan5
2/25/2007, 10:14 PM

That's why you ask questions. You would have saved everybody a great deal of consternation by just saying, Hey is this a new route because of the bypasses?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/25/2007, 10:16 PM
http://www.neverhappened.org/photos/uncategorized/brokeback_mountain_1.jpg

I know "Neal Boortz" wasn't even in Texas this weekend!

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 10:16 PM

Just stop trying to cover your narrow, sorry *** and just man up and admit to your **** up and apologize profusely to Miss Melo.

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 10:17 PM
http://www.labyrint.nu/imgsplit.asp?img=/images2/tvfilm/brokeback_mountain.jpg&area=right

I know "Neal Boortz" wasn't even in Texas this weekend!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ToddG/oh_snap.gif

bri
2/25/2007, 10:19 PM
Just stop trying to cover your narrow, sorry *** and just man up and admit to your **** up and apologize profusely to Miss Melo.

Dude, have you only just now met Sic'Em? Before you can tell the mewing shemale to "man up", you have to explain the concept...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/25/2007, 10:19 PM
I fixed it.

bri
2/25/2007, 10:20 PM
NO, I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING! CUZ THAT'S HOW I TALK!!!

http://static.stickam.com/media/video/converted/1713/7546/6/1327faef-b3c4-11da-b484-999f80730be1.mpg.flv.jpg

MMM-MMMMM, BITCH!!!!

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 10:21 PM
Dude, have you only just now met Sic'Em? Before you can tell the mewing shemale to "man up", you have to explain the concept...

Yeah, my bad. I actually thought about saying "nut up" but I KNEW that wouldn't be understood.

bri
2/25/2007, 10:21 PM
I fixed it.

Good work.

Now make it funny.

bri
2/25/2007, 10:22 PM
Yeah, my bad. I actually thought about saying "nut up" but I KNEW that wouldn't be understood.

Yeah, he'd just get all excited and rub one out to Neal Boortz's dust jacket photo.

soonerboomer93
2/25/2007, 10:24 PM
nothing good will come of this thread...

SicEmBaylor
2/25/2007, 10:27 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ToddG/oh_snap.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/SicEmBaylor/S4020004-2.jpg

Right back at ya.
That's me and Neal Boortz in Texas this weekend. ;)\

Listen to his show on Monday, he's going to play the "boo tape" because someone asked him the story on it.

Melo
2/25/2007, 10:27 PM
nothing good will come of this thread...

Not if I and SG06 have anything to do with it. Im hoping for concert tickets and an awesome dinner....

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/25/2007, 10:28 PM
Who the hell is Neil Boortz and why should I care? He looks like he's doing that Ron Jeremy thing with his fingers.

bri
2/25/2007, 10:29 PM
wow, you TOTALLY faced us with that one, dude.

BTW, what was it like growing up with Rob Lowe as a big brother? And is Hillary Swank as nice in real life as she seems in interviews?

SoonerInKCMO
2/25/2007, 10:30 PM
Right back at ya.

Listen to his show on Monday, he's going to play the "boo tape" because someone asked him the story on it.

THANKS FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL SBSB!!

;)

OUinFLA
2/25/2007, 10:30 PM
Not if I and SG06 have anything to do with it. Im hoping for concert tickets and an awesome dinner....

oh, yeah, like he would actually have the ballz to show up.

Ike
2/25/2007, 10:31 PM

Right back at ya.

yup...Boortz is still uglier than Melo. so is that other guy.

Nobody cares that you met him...probably least of all Melo. You not only owe her a huge apology, but lots and lots of groveling, and probably something expensive too.

OUinFLA
2/25/2007, 10:32 PM
Sic, I almost didnt recognize you in that pic.
Did you finally ditch the grungy ball cap?

Ike
2/25/2007, 10:32 PM
Sic, I almost didnt recognize you in that pic.
Did you finally ditch the grungy ball cap?

He only ditches it for the menfolk.

Ash
2/25/2007, 10:33 PM

Right back at ya.

You ditched Melo for a phone pic opportunity with some bald middle-aged radio hack?

This is more sad than I thought...

bri
2/25/2007, 10:37 PM
Yeah, but Melo would have wanted to be front spoon. Whereas Neal Boortz just looks like the type who would take Sic'Em from behind and protect his weak, pasty, frail, childlike body all night in his big manly arms.

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 10:39 PM

Yeah! That's right!

Milk it for all you can Melo....

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 10:41 PM

Right back at ya.

Dammit! The picture isn't coming up on my computer! Grrrrrrr.....!!!!!

Melo
2/25/2007, 10:45 PM
oh, yeah, like he would actually have the ballz to show up.

Oh, I dont care if he shows up, at this point, so long as he pays for it.

Ash
2/25/2007, 10:46 PM
Dammit! The picture isn't coming up on my computer! Grrrrrrr.....!!!!!
This picture sums it up:

Hey Sicem:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8123/*********2eh.gif

Ike
2/25/2007, 10:48 PM
Oh, I dont care if he shows up, at this point, so long as he pays for it.

There ya go...have him pay for a nice dinner and night out for you and a guy who deserves the company of a woman...

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 10:50 PM
There ya go...have him pay for a nice dinner and night out for you and a guy who deserves the company of a woman...

And don't accept any checks from him... cash or cashier's check only. ;)

SoonerGirl06
2/25/2007, 10:50 PM
This picture sums it up:

Hey Sicem:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8123/*********2eh.gif

That's kinda what I thought. :D

tulsaoilerfan
2/25/2007, 11:03 PM
Damn, rough crowd here:D

tommieharris91
2/25/2007, 11:05 PM
And don't accept any checks from him... cash or cashier's check only. ;)

I can see it now: "Umm... do you take plastic?"

Octavian
2/25/2007, 11:06 PM
I was going to brag on SicEm.

Instead of groveling after a girl, he stood her *** up and decided to partake in a weekend-long binge drinking bonanza with his buddies.

Probably the most masculine or 'typical guy' thing I've ever heard of him doing.

...come to find out, he was having a Harry and Lloyd moment with another guy he barely knows....driving the wrong direction for the better part of a day

...while sipping on some Smirnoff Ice.

Jeebus, man....I dunno what to say :D

soonerbrat
2/25/2007, 11:49 PM
did you buy champagne?

yermom
2/25/2007, 11:55 PM
I was going to brag on SicEm.

Instead of groveling after a girl, he stood her *** up and decided to partake in a weekend-long binge drinking bonanza with his buddies.

Probably the most masculine or 'typical guy' thing I've ever heard of him doing.

...come to find out, he was having a Harry and Lloyd moment with another guy he barely knows....driving the wrong direction for the better part of a day

...while sipping on some Smirnoff Ice.

Jeebus, man....I dunno what to say :D

that John Denver's full of ****!

bri
2/25/2007, 11:55 PM
Or as Sic'Em calls it, "the hard stuff".

SoonerBBall
2/26/2007, 12:23 AM
Goddamn I miss this place sometimes.

I wish I had some neat advice to give to either party here, but Melo, what could possibly have convinced you that hanging out with Sic'em is a good idea, regardless of who pays?

OUHOMER
2/26/2007, 06:12 AM
WOW, that’s all I can say. I mean does it take balls to get on here tell such a story? I would have got on here and said, We pulled down a dirt road in the middle of some where, got a flat tire, It took use 5 hours to change it, by then the battery went down. We had no cell service, Than 2 hot / sleazy young girls came by to sell us magazines. None of us knew out to jump start the car. The girls wanted to stay and party, but we told them "No, I am headed to Houston to meet a girl and I want to stay a virgin." they got ****ed and stabbed our tires and drove off. We started to walk in the middle of the night. We were chased by wolves. We finally made it to an old farm house where, I believe they filmed Texas chain saw massacre. The old man reminded us of the guy from deliverance. You know the one who liked Ned B. Anyway, yea it was a long weekend and I can even sit down right now. I apologize for not making it. It was a rough weekend.

I would not have got on here and told the world how stupid I was. This coming from soon to be Baylor U grad, I want to be the next great leader of this wonderful country.

Amazing just amazing

Harry Beanbag
2/26/2007, 06:21 AM
Well....

Also, I met Neal Boortz.

This is the saddest post I've ever read. Totally pathetic.

bri
2/26/2007, 01:13 PM
Damn, you guys are perceptive and honest:D

Yes. Yes we are. ;)

Osce0la
2/26/2007, 01:41 PM
HEH :D

IB4OU2
2/26/2007, 01:49 PM
*shakes head*

unbelievable.....

mdklatt
2/26/2007, 01:58 PM
Highway 6 doesn't even go to Abilene. So, not only did Dumb and Dumber go the wrong direction, but they also apparently made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up on the wrong road altogether.

Thank God they didn't have a flat tire or they'd still be stuck out there.

jk the sooner fan
2/26/2007, 02:01 PM
hwy 6 crosses I-20 just east of abilene

Osce0la
2/26/2007, 02:01 PM
Highway 6 doesn't even go to Abilene. So, not only did Dumb and Dumber go the wrong direction, but they also apparently made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up on the wrong road altogether.

double HEH!!!11

Hwy 6wn3d!

mdklatt
2/26/2007, 02:03 PM
hwy 6 crosses I-20 just east of abilene

The question is, did they realize they were going the wrong way before or after they got onto I-20?

royalfan5
2/26/2007, 02:04 PM
It could have been worse. At least they didn't end up in Abilene Kansas. I bet Sic'em hates Ike(Eisenhower, not the poster)

jk the sooner fan
2/26/2007, 02:10 PM
The question is, did they realize they were going the wrong way before or after they got onto I-20?

the terrain alone should have been enough to alert them....the difference is night and day

Ike
2/26/2007, 02:10 PM
It could have been worse. At least they didn't end up in Abilene Kansas. I bet Sic'em hates Ike(Eisenhower, not the poster)

Oh he probably hates me too.

Osce0la
2/26/2007, 02:11 PM
It would've been funnier had they gotten on I-20 east and ended up out here in Birmingham :D

Sam Spade
2/26/2007, 02:14 PM
I got neg'd for this...?!?!?!?! :confused:

If you're gonna neg me for a comment I made at least have the guts to tell me why. :(
SicEm had time to Neg me, too. I guess he'd rather neg people than show up to meet a real, live girl.

crawfish
2/26/2007, 02:18 PM
Thank goodness for sic'em.

He makes this board way more entertaining, regardless of whether or not it's on purpose. :D

bri
2/26/2007, 02:29 PM
It would've been funnier had they gotten on I-20 east and ended up out here in Birmingham :D

No, it would've been funnier if they'd driven off a damn cliff due to having their heads so far up their *sses that they call farts "rib-ticklers", high-fiving Charles Darwin on their way to Hell. :D

frankensooner
2/26/2007, 03:05 PM
I really wish I knew how bri feels about sicem! ;)

C&CDean
2/26/2007, 03:07 PM
I really don't have anything much left to say about our boy. Well other than that if he were my offspring, I'd have slipped him into that burlap sack of kittens I drowned a few years back.

colleyvillesooner
2/26/2007, 03:12 PM
wow

bri
2/26/2007, 03:29 PM
I really don't have anything much left to say about our boy. Well other than that if he were my offspring, I'd have slipped him into that burlap sack of kittens I drowned a few years back.

Dude, were I you and he were my/your alleged offspring, I/you would be punching the mailman. ;)

TUSooner
2/26/2007, 03:51 PM
I started out trying to cut the boy some slack, really, I did. He actually showed up to answer. But when I saw the "driving 200 miles in the wrong direction" excuse topped off by the unbelievably lame "but I met Neil Boortz," I knew the cause was hopeless, with a capital F.
Somebody please tell me that Sic-Em is a troll and that no such person actually exists. I may vomit.

sanantoniosooner
2/26/2007, 03:53 PM
I think Melo and Sic'em knocked boots and came up with this story to cover up.

royalfan5
2/26/2007, 03:58 PM
I started out trying to cut the boy some slack, really, I did. He actually showed up to answer. But when I saw the "driving 200 miles in the wrong direction" excuse topped off by the unbelievably lame "but I met Neil Boortz," I knew the cause was hopeless, with a capital F.
Somebody please tell me that Sic-Em is a troll and that no such person actually exists. I may vomit.
People have met him. Plus, I had a roommate in college that had similar type stuff "happen" to him, so I believe that some of these events can occur. And by "happen", I mean having a proclivity for compounding their stupidity with additional stupidity.

Tear Down This Wall
2/26/2007, 04:00 PM
I don't understand why SicEm won't just go get laid. Not with Melo, I mean, but with any other gal wandering around creepy Waco. It's not difficult.

Dude, quit overthinking sh*t. Just go f'n hang out with women and talk to them. They're just people...people without penises and with two thingys on the front for ornamentation. It's not rocket science.

Also, meeting a gal out doesn't mean you have to consider marrying them. Take some pressure off of yourself, dude. Seriously. Just go have a burger and a beer or something and maybe you'll be relaxed enough to get a b.j.

These threads are mindnumbingly stupid. It's like discussing the color of orange juice.

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/26/2007, 04:38 PM
You know what I think is funny is that everyone is going off on this guy like he is an ultimate moron. Trust me, most people are stupid. I mean SicEm makes mistakes but in all honesty, they are just mistakes that most kids make. It isn't his fault that he wasn't taught "manly" skills that involve things such as cars and what not. Another thing is that SicEm has ALWAYS been one of the nicest and honest posters on this board. I have never seen him violate another member by calling them names or by using innuendo. SicEm will be fine, he will find himself a girl and she will mellow him out alot.

Hamhock
2/26/2007, 04:41 PM
You know what I think is funny is that everyone is going off on this guy like he is an ultimate moron. Trust me, most people are stupid. I mean SicEm makes mistakes but in all honesty, they are just mistakes that most kids make. It isn't his fault that he wasn't taught "manly" skills that involve things such as cars and what not. Another thing is that SicEm has ALWAYS been one of the nicest and honest posters on this board. I have never seen him violate another member by calling them names or by using innuendo. SicEm will be fine, he will find himself a girl and she will mellow him out alot.

and Sicem's troll handle mystery is solved...

TUSooner
2/26/2007, 04:47 PM

OK. I'll try again, or better still, I'll just forget about the whole thing.

SicEmBaylor
2/26/2007, 05:14 PM
To clarify things a little,
There is a hell of a lot more to the story than I recounted. Getting "lost" on Friday had nothing to do with meeting Melo; I just added that in there for the enjoyment and entertainment of the South Oval.

I didn't meet Melo because I didn't know what free time was available until the next afternoon when I finally found an itinerary. The only time I had free the entire weekend was between 3:30-6:00 and I wasn't able to get a free moment to even call Melo until 3:30.

When I did have time, I was about to call (actually I think I was going to text message her), but then my presence was needed at the hotel bar to discuss the state of Baylor's status. All the while I remained in some state of intoxication while being extremely busy.

I honestly completely forgot to call her once I got to the bar and we were discussing what to do down here for the rest of the semester. At 6:00 was the Neal Boortz thing and then the usual party.

Like I said, it's no excuse but I got busy and combined with a lot of alcohol I just put it off until I forgot about it. By the time I realized my mistake it was way the hell too late.

bri
2/26/2007, 05:17 PM

Thanks for that, After School Special.

And yes, Sic'Em will find a girl. Then he'll run away screaming and crying before even so much as saying hello to her, because he sucks at life.

Scott D
2/26/2007, 05:20 PM
The state of Baylor's status? who in the blue hell outside of the corpse of Ann Richards gives a **** about Baylor's status?

SicEmBaylor
2/26/2007, 05:22 PM
The state of Baylor's status? who in the blue hell outside of the corpse of Ann Richards gives a **** about Baylor's status?

This was a convention for a statewide organization in which I belong. The Baylor chapter of said organization has fallen into disrepair and myself and another guy are trying to pick up the pieces after a series of leadership problems.

This was the purpose for me being in Houston.

mdklatt
2/26/2007, 05:23 PM
You know what I think is funny is that everyone is going off on this guy like he is an ultimate moron.

North instead of south.

Abilene instead of Houston.

200 miles!

NEIL BOORTZ!!!!

IB4OU2
2/26/2007, 05:25 PM
This was a convention for a statewide organization in which I belong. The Baylor chapter of said organization has fallen into disrepair and myself and another guy are trying to pick up the pieces after a series of leadership problems.

I'm sure you and your friend will put them back on the road to rapid success...maybe.

SicEmBaylor
2/26/2007, 05:27 PM
North instead of south.
I wasn't driving. True I should have noticed, but I just honestly was not paying attention.

I'm actually not a person who gets lost...ever. I am damned good at reading a map which is why I found a better way to get to Houston than backtracking once we realized the mistake.

NEIL BOORTZ!!!!
He was the keynote speaker at the convention which was the purpose of me going to Houston in the first place.

C&CDean
2/26/2007, 05:28 PM

Advice:

There will come a point in your life when politics are more important than poon. On that day, they will lay your cold, dead corpse into the ground. And the way you're going, you're gonna be a poonless dead guy. How sad is that?

Hamhock
i was recently given his Fair Tax book.

is it worth my time to read?

mdklatt
I'm sure you and your friend will put them back on the road to rapid success

Just as long as the road to success isn't the road to Houston....

Scott D

I'm pretty sure that there is a distinct parallel between your trip and the current state of Baylor. Obviously the Baylor Chapter of said organization is probably a few hundred miles in the wrong direction of where it needs to be and is clearly incapable of noticing it's going the wrong way for a very long stretch along with having issues with getting laid as it may be.

Melo
2/26/2007, 05:29 PM
Okay, I feel it is time to make a confession.

I never even remembered SicEm and I were supposed to hang out until late-ish Saturday night, whenever I posted this. I got busy hanging out with my mother.

PLUS - I was considering turning him down, anyways, when he called. The situation didnt seem too bad at first, but then I started thinking about how much I would hate it if I found out my bf went to hang out with a girl he talked to over the internet.

So honestly - I wasnt that upset over it, really. BUT - It DID make for a halfway interesting thread, right?

C&CDean
2/26/2007, 05:31 PM
Okay, I feel it is time to make a confession.

I never even remembered SicEm and I were supposed to hang out until late-ish Saturday night, whenever I posted this. I got busy hanging out with my mother.

PLUS - I was considering turning him down, anyways, when he called. The situation didnt seem too bad at first, but then I started thinking about how much I would hate it if I found out my bf went to hang out with a girl he talked to over the internet.

So honestly - I wasnt that upset over it, really. BUT - It DID make for a halfway interesting thread, right?

Advice:

The day hanging out with your mother is more important than pecker is the day they'll lay your cold, dead corpse in the ground...

Scott D
2/26/2007, 05:32 PM
if your bf knew what SicEm was, I doubt he'd have felt threatened....AT ALL.

mdklatt
2/26/2007, 05:32 PM
I wasn't driving. True I should have noticed, but I just honestly was not paying attention.

200 miles!!!!

It's one thing to get lost. WAY ****ing lost. It's another to admit it when you don't have to. ON THE INTERNET.

bri
2/26/2007, 05:33 PM
Oh, that just makes it better. Because even IF he'd had enough goddamn sense to discern the subtle difference between driving towards the giant ball of fire in the sky and driving away from the giant ball of fire in the sky...yet another girl would have told him to f*ck right off.

You.

Suck.

At.

Life.

mdklatt
2/26/2007, 05:34 PM
I started thinking about how much I would hate it if I found out my bf went to hang out with a girl he talked to over the internet.

Wait a minute...your boyfriend was supposed to meet Sic'Em? :confused:

colleyvillesooner
2/26/2007, 05:35 PM
Oh, that just makes it better. Because even IF he'd had enough goddamn sense to discern the subtle difference between driving towards the giant ball of fire in the sky and driving away from the giant ball of fire in the sky...yet another girl would have told him to f*ck right off.

You.

Suck.

At.

Life.

ouch. Maybe you should lend him your "All the answers" book. ;)

SicEmBaylor
2/26/2007, 05:35 PM
i was recently given his Fair Tax book.

is it worth my time to read?

It depends really. If you get your jollies from reading books on alternative tax schemes then by all means. As a progressive I'm not sure you'd like it though...

There is a clear regressive tax element to the fair tax although the apparent work around that is a rebate checks that progressively increase as you get closer to the poverty line so that in theory the poorest families would have receive a sales tax refund check for the entirety of what they spend which, I believe, is an "estimate" on how much they should be spending (presumably estimated by the government).

SicEmBaylor
2/26/2007, 05:36 PM

It was overcast and raining when we left Waco and remained overcast until we got to Houston.

Melo
2/26/2007, 05:39 PM
Advice:

The day hanging out with your mother is more important than pecker is the day they'll lay your cold, dead corpse in the ground...

Uh... Dean. Youre missing the story. I was going to hang out with SicEm. Pecker was never part of the equation.

mdklatt
2/26/2007, 05:39 PM
It was overcast and raining when we left Waco and remained overcast until we got to Houston.

Was this you first trip Houston?

Scott D
2/26/2007, 05:44 PM
Uh... Dean. Youre missing the story. I was going to hang out with SicEm. Pecker was never part of the equation.

Dean forgets that with SicEm, pecker is never part of the equation. SicEm is to pecker usage what Ken doll is to anatomically correctness.

colleyvillesooner
2/26/2007, 05:44 PM
Man, Sicem had rapidly become the new "Stanley"

bri
2/26/2007, 05:48 PM

Yeah, I heard you the first twenty times you tried this lame excuse, Shirley. And even when it's overcast, even when it's raining, YOU CAN STILL TELL WHERE THE SUN IS IN THE SKY. Unless, you know, it's night. WHICH IT WASN'T.

Also, you forgot to meekly point out that you weren't driving. I'm starting to feel like you're only half-*ssing it.

StoopTroup
2/26/2007, 05:54 PM
Hey baby....

Do you know the way to Houston?

http://image.listen.com/img/356x237/0/8/1/7/737180_356x237.jpg

Sh*t Happens...:D

1stTimeCaller
2/26/2007, 06:01 PM
http://www.flashasylum.com/db/files/Comics/Rob/advantage.png

tulsaoilerfan
2/26/2007, 06:16 PM
Advice:

There will come a point in your life when politics are more important than poon. On that day, they will lay your cold, dead corpse into the ground. And the way you're going, you're gonna be a poonless dead guy. How sad is that?

Hell even politicians don't think that's more important than Poon, do they?:D

Chuck Bao
2/26/2007, 06:24 PM
To clarify things a little,
There is a hell of a lot more to the story than I recounted. Getting "lost" on Friday had nothing to do with meeting Melo; I just added that in there for the enjoyment and entertainment of the South Oval.

I didn't meet Melo because I didn't know what free time was available until the next afternoon when I finally found an itinerary. The only time I had free the entire weekend was between 3:30-6:00 and I wasn't able to get a free moment to even call Melo until 3:30.

When I did have time, I was about to call (actually I think I was going to text message her), but then my presence was needed at the hotel bar to discuss the state of Baylor's status. All the while I remained in some state of intoxication while being extremely busy.

I honestly completely forgot to call her once I got to the bar and we were discussing what to do down here for the rest of the semester. At 6:00 was the Neal Boortz thing and then the usual party.

Like I said, it's no excuse but I got busy and combined with a lot of alcohol I just put it off until I forgot about it. By the time I realized my mistake it was way the hell too late.

Please don't mention Baylor any more. And, please do change your nic to something more appropriate. You are not Sic'em as I understand the term.

And, if you are for real, maybe you should have followed your parents in enrolling at Stillwater. You would have been a much better aggie.

Rogue
2/26/2007, 07:10 PM
The story was lame, the dog-pile was weak, and the thread too long for the lack of quality it provided me in an entirely un-entertaining way.

Ash
2/26/2007, 07:29 PM
Sicem is the antithesis of the Tao of Steve

OUinFLA
2/26/2007, 08:50 PM
One thing I have gotten out of this whole thread:

Never participate in a caravan to anywhere if there are two Baylor students in the lead.

tommieharris91
2/26/2007, 08:54 PM
One thing I have gotten out of this whole thread:

Never participate in a caravan to anywhere if there are two Baylor students in the lead.

How about Baylor students don't pay much attention to detail?

tommieharris91
2/26/2007, 08:57 PM
Advice:

Well, it is SicEm... :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
2/26/2007, 09:34 PM
If anyone remembers jreed13 - me and him have met up a few times. Good friends.

But I havent met anyone else. I almost got to hang out with Doleo at one of the games... :(
I want jreed to get back here.
Oh and you would have a Great time with The Dolemeister , a lot better than with d iclessem

Oldnslo
2/26/2007, 11:02 PM
Okay. I've been away and didn't get a chance to be in on this... whatever it was.

So: Suckem was suppose to meet Melo, who didn't actually care if he showed or not, but when he didn't show or call (the cad), she outed him and he, as is his wont, fessed up in a monumentally unmanly way. Further, had he actually showed, he still would likely have gotten a facial disgracial, which still would have been not only in character but also hilarious in a completely different way.

Meanwhile, Dean should beat up the mailman and Bri is angling for a meteorology/astronomy degree.

I can only assume that if baylorboi's father were to read this thread, PappaBear would mutter, nearly silently, "best part of that boy ran down his mother's leg" or, perhaps, "should've shot that load into the sheets". Either way... d00d, everything is all warm and brown in your world only because your head is clean up your ***.

OUinFLA
2/26/2007, 11:11 PM
that was nicely done graphically.

SicEmBaylor
2/26/2007, 11:14 PM
Okay. I've been away and didn't get a chance to be in on this... whatever it was.

So: Suckem was suppose to meet Melo, who didn't actually care if he showed or not, but when he didn't show or call (the cad), she outed him and he, as is his wont, fessed up in a monumentally unmanly way. Further, had he actually showed, he still would likely have gotten a facial disgracial, which still would have been not only in character but also hilarious in a completely different way.

Meanwhile, Dean should beat up the mailman and Bri is angling for a meteorology/astronomy degree.

I can only assume that if baylorboi's father were to read this thread, PappaPoke would mutter, nearly silently, "best part of that boy ran down his mother's leg" or, perhaps, "should've shot that load into the sheets". Either way... d00d, everything is all warm and brown in your world only because your head is clean up your ***.

Fixed.

soonerboomer93
2/26/2007, 11:25 PM
Yes sicem, the fact that your father/family is a bunch of pokes well, might just explain a lot

SoonerBBall
2/27/2007, 03:56 PM
It depends really. If you get your jollies from reading books on alternative tax schemes then by all means. As a progressive I'm not sure you'd like it though...

There is a clear regressive tax element to the fair tax although the apparent work around that is a rebate checks that progressively increase as you get closer to the poverty line so that in theory the poorest families would have receive a sales tax refund check for the entirety of what they spend which, I believe, is an "estimate" on how much they should be spending (presumably estimated by the government).

Seriously, what the hell. Did you even read the Fair Tax book? The rebate checks are given to every head of household and cover taxes on spending up to the poverty level. Repeat, EVERY HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD UP TO THE POVERTY LEVEL. No matter how rich or poor you are you get the rebate check because the Fair Tax is not supposed to be used as a weapon in class warfare and politics (like our current ridiculous system). It is income neutral.

Please learn what you are talking about so as to avoid blanket, misinformative statments.

Thanks.

P.S. If you haven't read the Fair Tax book, read it. It is excellent. Also, if you have any questions about it, ask me.

colleyvillesooner
2/27/2007, 04:41 PM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5604/nerdjs0.gif

soonersweetie
2/27/2007, 04:43 PM
I wasn't driving.

NO, I don't know how you "zonk" out a bit. Cause if I'm on a drive for 200+ miles, at some point I have to pee or put gas in the car...most of the time both.

Not to mention if I have set up a meeting with someone, and where I'm headed is quite a distance away..I'm checking directions, possible road closures, weather conditions, etc. Otherwise, I might end up driving 200+ miles in the wrong f'ng direction!!!!:rolleyes:

This is beyond sad.

SicEmBaylor
2/27/2007, 04:43 PM
Seriously, what the hell. Did you even read the Fair Tax book? The rebate checks are given to every head of household and cover taxes on spending up to the poverty level. Repeat, EVERY HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD UP TO THE POVERTY LEVEL. No matter how rich or poor you are you get the rebate check because the Fair Tax is not supposed to be used as a weapon in class warfare and politics (like our current ridiculous system). It is income neutral.

Please learn what you are talking about so as to avoid blanket, misinformative statments.

Thanks.

P.S. If you haven't read the Fair Tax book, read it. It is excellent. Also, if you have any questions about it, ask me.

You're right it isn't income dependent. I was talking to a friend of mine about it and I'm not sure how I got it in my head that it was income dependent.

Osce0la
2/27/2007, 05:23 PM

When did this board start caring about misinformation? :confused:

I mean, this is the board that had a poster go the wrong direction for 200 miles before realizing he was in fact headed the wrong direction.

SoonerBBall
2/27/2007, 10:08 PM
You're right it isn't income dependent. I was talking to a friend of mine about it and I'm not sure how I got it in my head that it was income dependent.

No problem, i'm just a really big supporter of the Fair Tax and it irks me when it gets misrepresented.

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2007, 02:21 AM
Scratch that.
Hold on, I'm putting up specific directions/.

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2007, 02:30 AM

We didn't make it all the way to Abilene. I say we went there, but we didn't get that far.

The route was as follows:

HW-6N in Waco to Eastland, Tx which is where we figured things out.
At that point, he wanted to take I-20E to Dallas and from there get on I-45S to Houston. I tentatively agreed, but after several minutes of going down I-20, I had him stop and get a map to look for a faster way then going through Dallas.

Instead, I had him take I-20E to HW-281S until we hit HW-36S in Hamilton. We then took HW-36E all the way to Houston (turning into 290E along the way). Granted, we could have just taken 281 back to 6 and from there retraced, but that would have sent us through 10,000 little towns with traffic lights and speed traps. My way took us further south than need be but avoided those traffic lights and speed traps.

soonerboomer93
2/28/2007, 02:31 AM
so how would the fair tax affect someone like me?

I work and earn my money outside the US, but I'm still responsible for US taxes (along with Korean ones)
Currently there's a deduction if I spend a certain amount of time outside the US

Ike
2/28/2007, 03:29 AM

I work and earn my money outside the US, but I'm still responsible for US taxes (along with Korean ones)
Currently there's a deduction if I spend a certain amount of time outside the US

Remind me to ask you about taxes for expats in a couple years. Things are shaping up such that I will probably have to deal with that...

oh, and hopefully the fair tax will mean no taxes for you, in which case I'm all for it...at least for the periods of time that I am out of country.

soonerboomer93
2/28/2007, 03:40 AM
I can hang with that

OUinFLA
2/28/2007, 07:40 AM
Remind me to ask you about taxes for expats in a couple years. Things are shaping up such that I will probably have to deal with that...

oh, and hopefully the fair tax will mean no taxes for you, in which case I'm all for it...at least for the periods of time that I am out of country.

I dont think you have to worry about it.
Since your brain is in outer space more than half the year, I think you should get an exemption on your taxes.

All elevated forms of intelligence should live tax free.
Vote Republican, they might support such an idea.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/28/2007, 07:53 AM
Why did your friend want to drive all the way to Dallas? You need smarter friends.

SicEmBaylor
2/28/2007, 09:25 AM
Why did your friend want to drive all the way to Dallas? You need smarter friends.

Because we were already on I-20 and he wanted to get on I-45 to Houston which intersect in Dallas.

Scott D
2/28/2007, 02:04 PM
your poor taste in women is only overshadowed by your poor taste in hats, friends, and beer.

Ike
2/28/2007, 02:34 PM
All elevated forms of intelligence should live tax free.
Vote Republican, they might support such an idea.

If Republicans hadn't spent most of my HS and college years trying to reduce or eliminate the very funding programs that made my edumacation possible, I might believe you.

StoopTroup
2/28/2007, 06:13 PM
So...

Is there a possibility of a 2nd date? :D

Frozen Sooner
2/28/2007, 06:16 PM

I can only assume that if baylorboi's father were to read this thread, PappaBear would mutter, nearly silently, "best part of that boy ran down his mother's leg" or, perhaps, "should've shot that load into the sheets". Either way... d00d, everything is all warm and brown in your world only because your head is clean up your ***.

I'm going with "Boy, the next time I see her I'm gonna slap your mama, 'cause there ain't no way you're the fruit of my loins."

yermom
2/28/2007, 06:24 PM
after reading the "squatter" story, i think he IS the fruit of their Aggie loins ;)

Scott D
2/28/2007, 06:25 PM
(explains why men don't ask for directions when they're lost) Primarily, it's a pride thing: we're out there in our own vehicles, burning gas, got the sunglasses on, looking good. People seeing us going by would have no idea where we are. And we're not really excited about sharing that information. A man does not embrace the concept of going up to total strangers and saying, "You may not know this, but I'm a moron," whereas the woman he's with is only too happy to share that information. I think that helps ease her burden a little. See, to a woman, getting lost on a trip is just a blameless act of nature. But to a man, it's a sign of personal failure. He knew where he was when left; he doesn't know where he is now. Somewhere along the way, he crossed the line between the world he knows and the world he doesn't know. And that's exactly how he felt about when he got married, and when he had kids. So if he admits he's lost in his car, he's gonna have to admit he's lost in those other areas as well. That's way too much to ask. So just sit there, bite your tongue, circle the block a couple of times. Men aren't lost, they just take the long way.

SicEm could experience that moment of clarity...except well, finding the woman might be the hard part ;)

SoonerBBall
3/1/2007, 03:21 AM

The fair tax is a federal consumption tax on goods. It is income neutral. It taxes on how much you spend on new goods and services, not how much you make. If you don't spend any money in the US, you don't pay any taxes.

soonerboomer93
3/1/2007, 03:44 AM
that's what I thought,

I'm all for it then :D

SleestakSooner
3/1/2007, 07:51 AM
OK so here is what really happened...

Sic'Em and his "friend" started driving in the general direction of Houston when he went Brokeback Mt. and didn't notice his buddy turn the wrong way while he had his face in friends lap.

The sad part is he is so inept it took nearly 200 miles of driving in the wrong direction before said friend showed his O face.

The Smirnoff Ice was guzzled afterward because Lonestar just doesn't clear the palate near as well.

After that, the rest is pretty much as Sic'Em has already stated. He had such a woody for Boortz he forgot totally to call Melo. :(

Glad to have helped Sic'Em out (or outted Sic'Em) with this more true rendition of his lame story. ;)

SicEmBaylor
3/1/2007, 10:23 AM
If Republicans hadn't spent most of my HS and college years trying to reduce or eliminate the very funding programs that made my edumacation possible, I might believe you.

Well, now you see Ike there is your problem.
I'm willing to bet nearly everyone here and nearly every registered Republican in the nation has benefited in some shape, form, or fashion from a Federal program.

If all of those people voted based on their own personal interest in seizing a piece of the pie for themselves then there'd never be any justification for ever voting for anyone who wants to impose fiscal responsibility or reduce the size of government.

I have never and will never vote for a candidate just to make sure I can still freely dip my hand into the cookie jar of public funding. My own self-interest in getting money from the government that was seized from actual working Americans sure as **** doesn't rank higher than the need to reduce most (if not all) of those programs for the much greater good of fiscal responsibility and limited government.

And yes...I have benefited from Federal money in my education.