PDA

View Full Version : women are dirtier at work than men

soonerbrat
2/23/2007, 01:37 PM
supposedly...

Dirty Women (http://www.webmdhealth.com/nl/nl.aspx?id=20270971&s=456&p=wom022307)

mdklatt
2/23/2007, 02:08 PM
[Y]east -- which [was] most common in women's offices -- [was] also found on the...computer mouse.

:eek:

LilSooner
2/23/2007, 03:44 PM
The researchers swabbed the offices of 59 women and 54 men in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oregon, and Washington, D.C.

Well, duh they had more women in the study. :D

StoopTroup
2/23/2007, 04:49 PM
If I leave my wallet laying around...my Wife cleans it out for me.

King Crimson
2/23/2007, 05:07 PM
when i used to work in restaurants (upper end places!) the womens bathroom was always disgusting at the end of a night. just gross disregard for commonplaces like flushing toilet paper or putting used paper toiletries in the trash was apparently impossible. just leave it on the floor. not to mention the vomiting. ****ing hell.

mdklatt
2/23/2007, 05:17 PM
just gross disregard for commonplaces like flushing toilet paper or putting used paper toiletries in the trash was apparently impossible

I can verify this. :mad:

jacru
2/23/2007, 06:06 PM
when i used to work in restaurants (upper end places!) the womens bathroom was always disgusting at the end of a night. just gross disregard for commonplaces like flushing toilet paper or putting used paper toiletries in the trash was apparently impossible. just leave it on the floor. not to mention the vomiting. ****ing hell.
Maybe restaurants are different. I've done building maintenance for years in churches, schools, and businesses and the men's rooms were always worse than the women's.

Harry Beanbag
2/23/2007, 06:11 PM
Maybe restaurants are different. I've done building maintenance for years in churches, schools, and businesses and the men's rooms were always worse than the women's.

There's no alcohol served in those places, maybe that has something to do with it.

jacru
2/23/2007, 06:20 PM
There's no alcohol served in those places, maybe that has something to do with it.
might be.
what are the differences between men and women when drunk?

TopDawg
2/24/2007, 03:31 AM
facts don't lie...usually

Is that a fact?

Octavian
2/24/2007, 04:13 AM
what are the differences between men and women when drunk?

the woman doesn't feel obligated to apologize the day after