PDA

View Full Version : New Puppy!

soonerbrat
2/22/2007, 10:05 AM
My mom and I got a Rottweiler puppy for my stepdad last night and surprised him...he was thrilled! We had a Rottie for about 12 years and she died in 1999..then a friend of mine gave us another Rottie a few years ago..he was a puppy when we got him - right after we registered him, he died of heat stroke :( My stepdad was really sad..and he's been wanting a "real" dog since my mom got a mini daschund 2 years ago.

Our family has been through some tough times the past couple of months also, and puppies always make ya feel better...brought a big smile to my stepdad's face. I wish I had a picture :)

IB4OU2
2/22/2007, 10:09 AM
Congrats to your dad! I'm a dog lover myself and new pups are so much fun unless they start whining all night.

soonerbrat
2/22/2007, 10:36 AM
well..my daughter spent the night over there, and i'm pretty sure they let the puppy sleep with her..so he prolly didn't cry

SoonerJack
2/22/2007, 02:49 PM
whoa there just a minute. Yyou mean to tell me....that you think Mini-Dachsunds are not real dogs? They may not be real big dogs, but Penny Brown, the queen doxy at my house, will mess you UP for referring to her as not a real dog. Dachsunds roool.