PDA

View Full Version : The Olevet guide to ending the Iraqi problem thingy

olevetonahill
2/21/2007, 08:18 PM
Give the bastages 1 week , to give up the *******s who are blowing shat up .
Yup we Know who and where they are . IE neighborhood etc.
Tell the MOFOs that are hiding them they have a week to give em up . Or we gonna take out the Neighborhood . shat its simple ;)
If the Batsages are hiding them then they need to fess up or go bye bye .
Even if it is a holy ****ing cesspool place of worship . If they wanta worship . do it with out killin ANY ONE !

OUHOMER
2/21/2007, 09:14 PM
A week, I say 3 day.

Jerk
2/21/2007, 09:15 PM
At least we've changed tactics from dynamic entries into buildings w/insurgents to just blowing the damned thing up.

olevetonahill
2/21/2007, 10:04 PM
A week, I say 3 day.
but im a lib. :D

tommieharris91
2/21/2007, 10:09 PM
Tell the MOFOs that are hiding them they have a week to give em up . Or we gonna take out the Neighborhood . shat its simple ;)
Even if it is a holy ****ing cesspool place of worship . If they wanta worship . do it with out killin ANY ONE !

This is the best policy for Iraq evar.

landrun
2/22/2007, 12:17 PM
This is the best policy for Iraq evar.

Yes it is. But the libs would be over there showing video of dead 'civilians' and calling for Bush to put on trial for war crimes.

If we fought this war like it was a ... WAR ... this would be over in a hurry. But we're having to fight it like its a gentleman's game of golf and seek permission to kill the enemy. Ridiculous. :mad:

Flagstaffsooner
2/22/2007, 12:34 PM
Put Olevet, OUinFLA and Flagstaffsooner back in uniform. Give us plenty of Natty and ammo and we will that crap cleaned up quick.:D

SoonerStormchaser
2/22/2007, 01:00 PM
Put Olevet, OUinFLA and Flagstaffsooner back in uniform. Give us plenty of Natty and ammo and we will that crap cleaned up quick.:D

I wanna be your LT!

olevetonahill
2/22/2007, 01:08 PM
I wanna be your LT!
You wanta be the 1st one we frag , Huh ?

OklahomaTuba
2/22/2007, 01:40 PM
Nice to see someone offer up a plan that didn't involve running away and hiding.

The donk's won't stand for it though, since it doesn't involve outright surrender and defeat for us, and mass slaughter for Iraqis.

olevetonahill
2/22/2007, 03:16 PM
Heh
I was in Pleiku in 69

Stoop Dawg
2/22/2007, 04:12 PM

That's a great plan.

I'm guessing you're going to just take "their" word for it that all insurgents have been out-ed? Or maybe we just say "you didn't turn them all in" then blow up their neighborhood anyway. Yeah, that would work.

But really, why mess with any of this? A couple of nukes in the major cities would solve all of these problems quickly, relatively inexpensively, and without endangering any American lives at all. It's win-win (well, for the people who matter anyway - us). Unfortunately, the pussies on the "left" won't allow it. Morons.