PDA

View Full Version : This AnnaNicole courtroom crap on TV is the best TV EVAR!

SoonerStormchaser
2/21/2007, 03:37 PM
The judge acts like he doesn't give a ****!
He's cracking stupid jokes left and right.
The lawyers are screaming at each other.
Lots of crying.
That stupid lawyer/boyfriend is being put in his place.

You couldn't script this for a TV show if you had tried!

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Beef
2/21/2007, 03:46 PM
I saw on TV yesterday that the judge wants his own TV show, and that he's basically trying to turn this into an audition for one.

Ike
2/21/2007, 03:46 PM
The Judge cracks me up. I think he is using this case as his own personal audition to be the next Judge Wapner/Judy/??

Beef beat me to it....although I didn't see anything about it on TV...just my own personal hunch.

C&CDean
2/21/2007, 03:50 PM
WTF is wrong with you people? It would take the business end of a 12-gauge shotgun to force me to watch some **** like this. Now go dial 1-800-cop-a-life.

SoonerStormchaser
2/21/2007, 03:58 PM
Dean, I don't have a choice.

My casual job entails me sitting at a desk in a room where this crap is blaring on a 60" flat panel TV.

VeeJay
2/21/2007, 05:28 PM
WTF is wrong with you people? It would take the business end of a 12-gauge shotgun to force me to watch some **** like this. Now go dial 1-800-cop-a-life.

Yeah - why watch it when ya can catch up on it in next week's edition of People? :)

Hatfield
2/21/2007, 05:36 PM
judge is driving me crazy.

the only issue before him is who gets the body...there is no need to wax poetic about the trials and tribulations of women in the workplace in the 70's and the inequality they faced.

soonerboomer93
2/21/2007, 06:40 PM
hooray for this crap not being available to me :D

VeeJay
2/21/2007, 06:49 PM
Judge...Siedelman, Sidewinder....

I think I remember actually voting for that peckerwood last November. His name was less goody than his opponent's.

As soon as this region has had a little time to rehabilitate its image, here comes a new barrage of buffoonery to put it back in its rightful place.