PDA

View Full Version : Going to the NFL Combine

stoops the eternal pimp
2/20/2007, 09:05 PM
Just mentioned it a few times but I do some poor man's Mel Kiper work and will be at the combine thurs-sunday...if any of you have any questions for the participants, let me know and I ll ask away..I ll try and catch what the NFL Network misses and I ll give out some info

JohnnyMack
2/20/2007, 09:06 PM
Ask Brady Quinn if he pitches or catches.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/20/2007, 09:10 PM
Ask Brady Quinn if he pitches or catches.

I ll ask him why he prefers to be under center instead of in the shotgun...

TripleOption14
2/20/2007, 09:11 PM
is that open to the public??? I should go to that. Its not that far of a drive. Hmm.........

stoops the eternal pimp
2/20/2007, 09:17 PM
no it is closed to the public... you have to go thru the league office to get credentials..

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/20/2007, 09:29 PM
Ask AD if he will autograph my freaking jersey! ;)

I have had it for 2 years and i bring it with me every time i go to Norman just in case I see him

toast
2/20/2007, 09:36 PM
if sean salisbury is there don't go near his phone

sooner518
2/20/2007, 10:25 PM
if Chris Berman is there, dont wear leather.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/sooner518/farks/bermanleather.jpg

picasso
2/21/2007, 10:13 AM
Indianapolis is nice little town.

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/21/2007, 10:22 AM
That picture of Berman reminded me of how much I hate playing golf in the summer in Oklahoma

It looks a bit damp there

RedstickSooner
2/21/2007, 11:46 AM
Ask AD if he expects his 40 time to beat the Dallas Cowboys :)

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/21/2007, 12:03 PM
Ask AD if he expects his 40 time to beat the Dallas Cowboys :)

All a team needs is the deep ball

Vic n Tulsa
2/21/2007, 12:24 PM
Just mentioned it a few times but I do some poor man's Mel Kiper work and will be at the combine thurs-sunday...if any of you have any questions for the participants, let me know and I ll ask away..I ll try and catch what the NFL Network misses and I ll give out some info

FYI - If you get bored up there waiting for the Sooner NFL hopefuls, can you check in on your arch enemy/rival for us:)

Eight former Longhorns will be trying to earn jobs at the NFL Combine. They are: OG Justin Blalock, OG Kasey Studdard, RB Selvin Young, DE Tim Crowder, DE Brian Robison, CB Aaron Ross, CB Tarell Brown and S Michael Griffin.

Blalock and Studdard will work out Thursday. Young works out Friday. Crowder and Robison will work out Saturday. While Ross, Brown and Griffin will work out Sunday.

Only Florida (12) and Tennessee (9) will have more players represented nationally. (And that's not counting former Longhorn Ramonce Taylor, who is also invited.)

picasso
2/21/2007, 12:29 PM
Kasey Studdard. never heard of him.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/21/2007, 06:36 PM
actually I cover all big 12 athletes so i will have plenty of info

BoomerSooner3
2/22/2007, 12:22 AM
It would be much appreciated if you could keep up with Zach Miller (ASU TE), Greg Olsen ( miami TE), and Paul Posluszny (PSU LB) for this Bears fan. Thanks in advance.

sooner94
2/22/2007, 10:49 AM
FYI - If you get bored up there waiting for the Sooner NFL hopefuls, can you check in on your arch enemy/rival for us:)

Eight former Longhorns will be trying to earn jobs at the NFL Combine. They are: OG Justin Blalock, OG Kasey Studdard, RB Selvin Young, DE Tim Crowder, DE Brian Robison, CB Aaron Ross, CB Tarell Brown and S Michael Griffin.

Blalock and Studdard will work out Thursday. Young works out Friday. Crowder and Robison will work out Saturday. While Ross, Brown and Griffin will work out Sunday.

Only Florida (12) and Tennessee (9) will have more players represented nationally. (And that's not counting former Longhorn Ramonce Taylor, who is also invited.)

Ramonce Taylor better keep his backpack away from Tarell Brown.

mxATVracer10
2/23/2007, 03:11 PM
What other Sooners are going to be at the combine? I know AD is there, just wondering who else is....

mxATVracer10
2/23/2007, 04:08 PM
OK, I found a list (http://www.draftinsiders.com/node/123) that shows us having six in the combine, but it then states that "Many will not workout due to injuries or later workouts scheduled at their respective schools." With that being said, here are the names:

QB - PT
RB - AD
DE - CJ Ah You
DE - Larry Birdine
OLB-Ruuuuuuuuu
ILB- Zach Latimer

:pop: