PDA

View Full Version : Strange Emails

Mongo
2/19/2007, 11:21 AM
I have been getting emails like this for a couple of weeks now. They are from random people, yet I have know idea what they mean. Anybody else get crap like this?

GAT, on the other hand, is only required if you are going to build guidance packages. The client posts messages to a queue and the service processes them later.
euNuSOAPContributed Clients What is this?
i'd advise to try to get the best mix possible through that mixer first.
with fruity loops, its all about the samples you have in it. hmmmmmmm Well Varun, i'll surely let you know if i come across something like that. These neighboring provinces are among the most polluted regions in the world, infamous for coal mining, power plants, cement plants and steel coking. As I explained, a software factory is a collection of guidance assets that help speed up the process of building software using patterns and best practices. This margin of victory was the largest at the Kentucky Derby since 1946, when Triple Crown winner Assault took the "Run for the Roses" by eight lengths.
There's also a lot of pollution from neighbors clouding the city's air. These are all pillar industries that are essential to fueling China's growth but unfortunately rely on burning huge amounts of dirty coal.
but that on is bangin.
tell you what lilbuddy?
The Jacksons have yet to decide where Barbaro's ashes will be buried. - Learn the concepts not the software. The goal was to aid developers in creating more interactive AJAX-enabled Web applications.
When she violated her probation for allegedly disturbing the peace during a photo shoot, Renay was sent to federal prison. " Finegood later graduated from Immaculate Heart College in Los Angeles. Do ya thang man keep bangin!
maybe the Audiocourses get together later this year? Use the "Find an Event" selector in the upper right corner of this page to find an event near you.

MamaMia
2/19/2007, 11:32 AM
They must have your email confused with someones elses. It sounds like some dangerous cult thing. I would put that stuff in the spamerator.

Hamhock
2/19/2007, 11:37 AM
get a picture of the last supper. hollow out the eyes of everyone at the table, then write down the letters that are revealed.

you'll have your instructions.

Widescreen
2/19/2007, 12:13 PM
They forgot to put "Over" at the end.

Pricetag
2/19/2007, 01:08 PM
Does the message come with an attached image that has all kinds of fuzzy, non-sensical text on it? I've been getting messages with a body like the one you mention (looks like several different messages have been haphzardly spliced together), but also with that attached image at the top, lately.

Mongo
2/19/2007, 01:11 PM
Does the message come with an attached image that has all kinds of fuzzy, non-sensical text on it? I've been getting messages with a body like the one you mention (looks like several different messages have been haphzardly spliced together), but also with that attached image at the top, lately.

yep

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o259/hobbs70/attachment.gif

Ike
2/19/2007, 02:04 PM
it's usually an attempt by spammers to check for valid email addresses and/or to see if they can construct something that gets past the spam filter.

JohnnyMack
2/19/2007, 02:05 PM
Reply to the e-mail with your credit card numbers, expiration date and your SS number.

YWIA.

colleyvillesooner
2/19/2007, 02:39 PM
heh

jk the sooner fan
2/19/2007, 02:47 PM
the spammers are getting more creative, i've gotten a few like mongo has......and i also get some that will have some current news story as the subject line of the email

then of course inside is the spam.......and this is at work, where the IT wienies swear the've beat the spam problem........i get 20 a day at least

colleyvillesooner
2/19/2007, 03:00 PM
I get 20+ as well.

Widescreen
2/19/2007, 03:02 PM
I don't get the purpose of spam. I can't imagine someone getting a message titled:

Cheap V!@g r@!

and thinking "Wow, that sounds like a high-quality, professional outfit. I think I'll give them my credit card info".

BigRedJed
2/19/2007, 03:24 PM
I get around 100 a day (I have multiple, long-time e-mail accounts). I was using Norton Anti-spam and knocking out a bunch of it. I accidentally removed NAS, though. So I replaced it with Cloudmark. I've been really happy with it.

Vaevictis
2/19/2007, 04:08 PM
What they're doing is using real/semi-real text to get squeeze by spam filters that use Bayesian learning to detect spam.

They munge up the image to fool OCR spam filters.

Harry Beanbag
2/19/2007, 04:47 PM
lane may platitudinous see deject in heresy the seq it's any nearest the armadillo may shunt try lucy be snowfall on amply , dove some easternmost or vessel on breathy ! immemorial or harry but phytoplankton not necromantic or portage but schenectady see compensate but leadsman in cloakroom or lindsay the eden in emphysema in calculus not marlin it tachinid in berlioz in detonate on hydronium ! silly , arlington some alimony some slothful it philosophic in caesar not bump it's bronchus not aegis on fayetteville may ford not communique it's bakelite , label but andover ! marino the feathery

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon15.gif

Zbird
2/19/2007, 09:56 PM
Terrorist Code

SoonerInKCMO
2/19/2007, 10:02 PM
They're just saying :les: CLICK SOME DAMN ADS!!1!!1111k!

jacru
2/19/2007, 11:15 PM
You are the chosen one! The mystic portal awaits!
It is your destiny. You must bring balance to the Force.... and stuff.

proud gonzo
2/19/2007, 11:52 PM
the thing that freaks me out is when i get emails with the random email addresses that happen to be partial names of people i actually email regularly... it's odd.

SoonerTerry
2/20/2007, 01:14 AM
I get them too. How did this particular spamer get OUr emails?

jdsooner
2/20/2007, 01:54 AM
[
Dear Tom,
A while back I was let go from my employment I held for many years. Its very hard to thank you enough for starting me in this new profession. You have given me a exciting beginning on life. Already taking home twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I have a brand new Mercedes. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Having a great time in this profession. Its fun and I am a hero to the judges and to my customers. What an exciting profession to be in.
Following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible. I go to the local court house and locate all of the customers I can handle.
I use your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Its so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so. Bahamas and Holland this year.

Please provide this letter to others. This profession is so massive it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been harmed

Regards,

Ethan E. Ontario

This may well be you!

Tele-Phone
3 0 3***395---3-9-0-0

Above line to study more or to end receiving additional information and then to see location

This is not right. Your body can not be very valuable to you if all your time is required to feed it.

AlbqSooner
2/20/2007, 07:38 AM
yep

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o259/hobbs70/attachment.gif
This one is a stock manipulation scam. Someone has bought a bunch of that stock and is trying to drive the price up so they can dump it. Very Common. Very illegal.

jdsooner
2/20/2007, 10:43 AM
Hey there
guys, don't despair about your girlfriend not having her orgasm or failing to satisfy them.
You'll be capable to penetrate deeper as a result, your partner will feel significantly more pleasure and multiple orgasms while having sex

88percent of women surveyed said that they would like their lover to be bigger sexually

hi, Po Box 1200 Oranjes tad A rub a and reply works to say no more.

The fellow whimpered a little, but managed to remain silent for several minutes.

Don't know why they would send this to me!

Scott D
2/20/2007, 10:47 AM
the best was when I somehow sent myself one of those emails.