PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else See M. Waltrip Grovelling To The Media?

VeeJay
2/17/2007, 02:08 PM
He says "You can assssk me any quesssstionsssss you want or write anything you want, becausssse I can't be hurt any more than I'm already hurt."

http://www.eternal-allegiance.com/images/smilies/violin.gif

On the one hand, pity poor My-kul.

On the other hand, maybe next time he'll think twice before sprinting over to nearby Cape Canaveral and heisting a load of rocket fuel. :D

royalfan5
2/17/2007, 02:17 PM
I've slowly grown to detest him over the past 5 years of racing, and also NAPA by association, and the ****ing Aaron's dream machine

Newbomb Turk
2/17/2007, 02:24 PM
He's a cheater, just like Matt Kenseth.

j/k there rf. :D

royalfan5
2/17/2007, 02:28 PM
He's a cheater, just like Matt Kenseth.

j/k there rf. :D
Everybody cheats in NASCAR, it's just that some of them can handle the wheel unlike some of the others(Waltrip)

OUHOMER
2/17/2007, 04:03 PM
I always like Mikey, but yea they all cheat. But he is the team/car owner.

i can hear him now talking to his crew chief.. Do what you have to do, but i dont want to know about it.

royalfan5
2/17/2007, 04:05 PM
And it should be noted that messing with motor, fuel, and tires are generally considered more serious than messing with the body by the other competitors.

OUHOMER
2/17/2007, 04:11 PM
I am glad to NASCAR get serious about fines and such. $10,000 is chicken feed to these guys. I wish the sponsers would impose their own fines. That would shake them up

royalfan5
2/17/2007, 04:16 PM
I am glad to NASCAR get serious about fines and such. $10,000 is chicken feed to these guys. I wish the sponsers would impose their own fines. That would shake them up
The sponsor may, and not make it public. I know Jim Beam demanded a rebate from Robby Gordon based on performance. NAPA may not have to pay if Mikey misses a race, which he will because he isn't going to be in the Top 35 anytime soon.

OUHOMER
2/17/2007, 04:20 PM
he would not last too long if NAPA and Toyota is ****ed at him.

VeeJay
2/17/2007, 04:27 PM
Hell of a way to get his new relationship with Toyota off to a start.

Maybe next he'll shave his head, get some tattoos, and check into rehab.