PDA

View Full Version : Remember me

BoogercountySooner
2/16/2007, 11:41 PM
Remember me that is the name of this awesome Video. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0

BajaOklahoma
2/16/2007, 11:50 PM
I hate it when I cry.

AlbqSooner
2/17/2007, 08:04 AM
I attended the funeral of a fallen soldier this past week. That experience and this video make it so difficult for me to understand how any group can appear at the funerals of these people in protest and call themselves Christians.

SoonerGirl06
2/17/2007, 10:50 AM
I think John Murtha could benefit from watching this... maybe then he'd change his mind about not funding the troops.

God Bless Our Military.

MamaMia
2/17/2007, 12:28 PM
That video is very touching. Thankfully, I don't know of a soul who isn't supportive of my son in law, my nephew and my niece, all of whom are in Iraq. Everyone in our lives have been so thoughtful and kind. Our family members who are in Iraq feel loved and know that we want them home safe and sound. They know we are praying for them each and every day and that a moment doesn't go by that we don't miss them with every fiber of our being. What they don't know is that we cry alot, that we cant sleep more than 4 hours straight for worrying about them, that its hard to concentrate much on anything, but that we trust the people who are in charge have good reasons for putting them in harms way because every day our loved ones are over there, seems like an eternity to us.

BoogercountySooner
2/17/2007, 11:20 PM
That video is very touching. Thankfully, I don't know of a soul who isn't supportive of my son in law, my nephew and my niece, all of whom are in Iraq. Everyone in our lives have been so thoughtful and kind. Our family members who are in Iraq feel loved and know that we want them home safe and sound. They know we are praying for them each and every day and that a moment doesn't go by that we don't miss them with every fiber of our being. What they don't know is that we cry alot, that we cant sleep more than 4 hours straight for worrying about them, that its hard to concentrate much on anything, but that we trust the people who are in charge have good reasons for putting them in harms way because every day our loved ones are over there, seems like an eternity to us.

Hug to ya Mama!