PDA

View Full Version : One Hell of a Break Up

SicEmBaylor
2/16/2007, 10:32 PM
This was posted over on the Baylor boards.
This is one hell of a breakup. It has probably already been posted but a search didn't come up with anything so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=colIeH2snmI

pb4ou
2/16/2007, 10:51 PM
and these people are our future. How sad and pathetic.

mdklatt
2/16/2007, 11:16 PM
I don't get it. :confused:

SicEmBaylor
2/16/2007, 11:21 PM
I don't get it. :confused:
Well, this guy finds out his girlfriend cheated on him. So he gathers together a ton of people from the college and apparently gets some kind of choir group to sing at the event under the auspices that he's going to propose. Everyone there thinks he's proposing.

Instead, he breaks up with her and of course this ****es her off. That sets off accusations that he is a "pencil dick" and that she is a "slut." The crowd gets into it with the guys chanting "slut" and some of the girls chanting "pencil dick."

YWIA

mdklatt
2/16/2007, 11:23 PM
Well, this guy finds out his girlfriend cheated on him. So he gathers together a ton of people from the college and apparently gets some kind of choir group to sing at the event under the auspices that he's going to propose. Everyone there thinks he's proposing.

Instead, he breaks up with her and of course this ****es her off. That sets off accusations that he is a "pencil dick" and that she is a "slut." The crowd gets into it with the guys chanting "slut" and some of the girls chanting "pencil dick."

YWIA

Thanks for the summary. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

jacru
2/16/2007, 11:25 PM
"Vengeance is mine", sayeth the Lord.
He's the only one who can do it with impugnity.;)

Ike
2/17/2007, 12:48 AM
I want those 8 minutes back.

I still can't figure out who the dumbest *** in that video is....right now it's a tossup between, well, everyone.

SicEmBaylor
2/17/2007, 12:51 AM

I still can't figure out who the dumbest *** in that video is....right now it's a tossup between, well, everyone.

I think the choir group comes out of it pretty well. They used the opportunity to advertise their show at least somewhat justifying their participation.

Ike
2/17/2007, 12:58 AM
I think the choir group comes out of it pretty well. They used the opportunity to advertise their show at least somewhat justifying their participation.
well, they sounded OK, but still deserve a collective "dumbass" for taking part in perhaps one of the most pathetic failed attempts at pwnage ever.

King Crimson
2/17/2007, 01:10 AM
no way i'm watching 8 minutes of that. there is nothing that sucks like white girl Baylor soul music.

SoonerTerry
2/17/2007, 01:48 AM

I made 30 seconds before I said **** this..

Chuck Bao
2/17/2007, 01:53 AM
Someone please tell me that clip had nothing to do with Baylor.

pb4ou
2/17/2007, 02:52 AM
it was at UNC

Chuck Bao
2/17/2007, 03:47 AM
Thank you pb4ou!!! If the guy did set up this whole thing, he does indeed have a pencil dick. It would be a real funny if the girl does a real loser video a year later.