PDA

View Full Version : 8time-1 Crazy "cling-on" girl-0

8timechamps
2/16/2007, 11:42 AM
So, this morning, over coffee, I told stalker-girl that I thought it best if we went our seperate ways. I was jaw-droppingly surprised when she agreed. She was so nice about it, I was amazed. I left Starbucks feeling so good. I had done the right thing, and I didn't take the chicken way out by phoning it in...I even did it face-to-face.

WRONG.

I wasn't even out of the parking lot before the text messages started. Everything from "You're an *******", to "What can I (she) change to make things work?".

I am afraid she pulled the old "I agree" when she didn't agree and "refused to let it happen" bit on me.

This should be a very interesting week-end.

Again, if you don't hear from me in 3 days...send help.

Beef
2/16/2007, 11:44 AM
I think you have the score backwards, since she's got you all skeered of her and stuff.

JohnnyMack
2/16/2007, 11:45 AM
Go back and sit in the Starbucks ALL. WEEKEND. LONG. She'll have a tough time killing you with all those witnesses around.

King Crimson
2/16/2007, 11:45 AM
right on. hang in there.

Hamhock
2/16/2007, 11:47 AM
post her cell # here.

8timechamps
2/16/2007, 11:47 AM
Go back and sit in the Starbucks ALL. WEEKEND. LONG. She'll have a tough time killing you with all those witnesses around.

I don't think it would matter much to her.

Boomer.....
2/16/2007, 11:49 AM
Keep your windows locked!

Soonrboy
2/16/2007, 11:58 AM
I hope you don't have any rabbits in the backyard, ala them being stewed and stuff.

picasso
2/16/2007, 12:01 PM
Did you try "the pick?"

reevie
2/16/2007, 12:03 PM
[Jerry]No pick! No pick![Jerry]

reevie
2/16/2007, 12:04 PM
So what would happen if you ignore her text messages and phone calls for the next day or two?

OU4LIFE
2/16/2007, 12:05 PM
you should have just tried sticking it in her butt.

and not "on accident". she'll leave.

OU4LIFE
2/16/2007, 12:06 PM
not that it works, but I'd sure like to have heard what happened if you'd tried it.

am I evil?

Tear Down This Wall
2/16/2007, 12:07 PM
Dude, you so should have farted while you all were sitting in the Starbucks...and told the story about your fling with the gal from Barbados. You blew it, man. She won't truly be gone until start breaking wind and lying about having an STD from a carribean gal.

Pricetag
2/16/2007, 12:15 PM
http://cine2909.blogspirit.com/images/medium_waynes_world_fake_picture_2.3.jpg

We broke up. Are you mental? Get the net!

Pricetag
2/16/2007, 12:17 PM
Dude, you so should have farted while you all were sitting in the Starbucks...and told the story about your fling with the gal from Barbados. You blew it, man. She won't truly be gone until start breaking wind and lying about having an STD from a carribean gal.
Should he have farted like an ox, or is that reserved for around her family only? It seemed like it might be an acceptible breach in etiquette, kinda like Schwartz going straight for the triple dog dare on A Christmas Story.

Tear Down This Wall
2/16/2007, 12:19 PM
Ox fart = family. No one pushes gals harder to break up than family. A good, well-timed Ox fart gives them all the material they need to convince her that you're not "the one." A regular, loud fart works in public places.

Viking Kitten
2/16/2007, 12:20 PM
Hey-Zeus-H.-Montecristo. I will never understand why some women don't realize that there isn't a man on the planet worth making an a** out of yourself over. I mean... for crying out loud. She said you were an *******. If that's true, why in God's name would she want to change herself to please an *******? Get the **** over it and go find somebody who appreciates you. Why is this concept so hard to grasp?

TexasLidig8r
2/16/2007, 12:24 PM
A REAL man would post her picture on this thread.. IO INSTANTER!!!

We need to be able to assist the Denver Police Department in their search for the future murderer on the lam. :D

Pricetag
2/16/2007, 12:28 PM
Ox fart = family. No one pushes gals harder to break up than family. A good, well-timed Ox fart gives them all the material they need to convince her that you're not "the one." A regular, loud fart works in public places.
Okay, I get your logic. Would it helped if he blamed the public fart on her?

1stTimeCaller
2/16/2007, 12:37 PM
Pee on her carpet. It worked for me in Denver.

I'm not really buying your story about 'she' being a she.

Frozen Sooner
2/16/2007, 12:41 PM
I need you to turn the key!

Tear Down This Wall
2/16/2007, 12:41 PM
Okay, I get your logic. Would it helped if he blamed the public fart on her?

No, no, no. The idea isn't to fight, the idea is to help her realize how disgusting and unpolite you are for farting and embarassing her in public. Never blame a fart on a woman unless you're in the sack and...you know...a fart slips out during pumpy pumpy playtime. There's so much commotion going on during pumpy pumpy playtime anyway that no one really knows who did it. Or, at least, that's what I tell myself.

Tear Down This Wall
2/16/2007, 12:45 PM
Why is this concept so hard to grasp?

"Some women like guys who are well hung and/or know how to use their tongues in special areas even if they don't really love them," said he. "Or, so I've been told."

"Yes, those qualities are hard to replace," said she. "Or, so I've been told."

OU4LIFE
2/16/2007, 12:49 PM
I'm telling you, the butt thing is the answer.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/16/2007, 12:50 PM
Just show her the shocker and she if she gets it...

This lady sort of reminds me a of a girl I dated one summer at OU. We sort of hooked up in Raquetball class (yeah, I know, but I wanted a fun class in the midst of my grad work). Anyway, she hung around over the summer (cling on) and it was fun, but I knew it wasn't going anywhere. I think she thought it was much more. Anyway, the day I saw her in her Navy whites (she was NROTC) wearing pink polka dots undies, was the day I decided I needed to break it off. I could only imagine what her commander was saying to her during inspection...

Anyway, I break it off nicely, we stay "friends" and I hear from her occasionally. Then late in the Spring, I get a call from her saying how she is now engaged and stuff. I think she was trying to make me jealous, but I was very sincere in wishing her the best of luck and have a good life.

sooneron
2/16/2007, 12:55 PM
I'm not really buying your story about 'she' being a she.

This is what they call projecting.

SoonerGirl06
2/16/2007, 01:03 PM
So what would happen if you ignore her text messages and phone calls for the next day or two?

She'll show up at his house tapping on his windows at 2:30 in the morning.

This woman is psycho with a capital P.

Jerk
2/16/2007, 01:15 PM
Okay, wait... She's 25 and you're 35? When I was in my young 20's, I had such high standards. But now, even 21 year old girls who are "average" look hawt now. Back then I wouldn't have given these girls a chance (even though I wasn't exactly Fabio myself)

P***y you turn down is p***y you'll never get. So, I'd take it every chance I could (If I were single, that is). Who cares of she's a pycho...just don't get her pregnent.

Man, I kick myself everyday for the p***y I didn't get before I got married because 1) I was too dumb to see that she wanted it 2) she wasn't good looking enough by my standards then (but she sure as hell would be now!!)

colleyvillesooner
2/16/2007, 01:17 PM
wow

sanantoniosooner
2/16/2007, 01:19 PM
Okay, wait... She's 25 and you're 35? When I was in my young 20's, I had such high standards. But now, even 21 year old girls who are "average" look hawt now. Back then I wouldn't have given these girls a chance (even though I wasn't exactly Fabio myself)

P***y you turn down is p***y you'll never get. So, I'd take it every chance I could (If I were single, that is). Who cares of she's a pycho...just don't get her pregnent.

Man, I kick myself everyday for the p***y I didn't get before I got married because 1) I was too dumb to see that she wanted it 2) she wasn't good looking enough by my standards then (but she sure as hell would be now!!)
You're just trying to impress Tim Hardaway.

JohnnyMack
2/16/2007, 01:24 PM
Step 1. Go to Taco Bell and eat $10 worth of food. Doesn't matter what it is.

Step 2. Have her over, sit her down on the couch and apologize, make up with her.

Step 3. While she's going down on you, rip some Taco Bell *** Clouds.

If she sticks around. Keep her.

sanantoniosooner
2/16/2007, 01:27 PM
Step 1. Go to Taco Bell and eat $10 worth of food. Doesn't matter what it is.

Step 2. Have her over, sit her down on the couch and apologize, make up with her.

Step 3. While she's going down on you, rip some Taco Bell *** Clouds.

If she sticks around. Keep her.
What if she drops her own cloud of mass destruction?

colleyvillesooner
2/16/2007, 01:30 PM
I couldn't help it. When I'm relaxed, I squirt.

Sam Spade
2/16/2007, 01:31 PM
I know a guy who could "help you out" with this situation...

Tear Down This Wall
2/16/2007, 01:33 PM
I'm kind of the opposite, I kick myself over p*ssy I did get. That's where I developed the strategies for convincing them to eventually leave me.

You see, friends, if the p*ssy is too available, there's normally a problem because women don't really like sex. Giving you free p*ssy is their way of entangling you into their web of bipolarism.

Once, as a lad in grad school, a young lady gave me her p*ssy for free. Afterward, I did what any man worth his salt would do - fall asleep.

When I awakened, about an hour later, she was still lying beside me, propped up on one arm looking at me - in the exact same position she was in when I feel asleep.

"What are you doing?" asked I.

"Looking at you," said she.

That's not right. I'm not pretty, and no gal should stare at me for an hour after pumpy pumpy playtime...or even before.

Now, this gal turned out to be a real cling-on. She later showed up at my house banging on the down, screaming and yelling, crying. It was a mess. And, all because I took in the free p*ssy.

I'm warning all of you young, unmarried men to heed my warning - save it for your wife. Any other way will lead unto the pathway of psychotic women banging on your doors and windows all hours of the day and night..and such.

<fart>

OU4LIFE
2/16/2007, 01:36 PM
man, this thread has gone past disturbing to a place I didn't even know existed.

OU4LIFE
2/16/2007, 01:39 PM
<fart>

HMTLOWN3D!

Sam Spade
2/16/2007, 01:49 PM
I know a guy who could "help you out" with this situation...

colleyvillesooner
2/16/2007, 03:12 PM
LAS?

TexasLidig8r
2/16/2007, 03:26 PM
. . . there's normally a problem because women don't really like sex.

you poor, poor, poor man. :(

If only you knew!

fadada1
2/16/2007, 03:51 PM
b!tches man, b!tches.

definitely sounds like you got yourself a bunny boiler.

LoyalFan
2/16/2007, 05:04 PM
[Jerry]No pick! No pick![Jerry]

As she plunges it in, again, again, yet again, pausing periodically to horrify the 911 operator by singing...

"Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little.
Pickpickpick, talk a lot, pick a little more!"

Ahhhh..."The Music Man" Whatta show.

LF

mdklatt
2/16/2007, 09:02 PM
You see, friends, if the p*ssy is too available, there's normally a problem because women don't really like sex. Giving you free p*ssy is their way of entangling you into their web of bipolarism.

WOW.

soonerboomer93
2/16/2007, 09:10 PM
Tear down this wall appears to be coming out

OUinFLA
2/16/2007, 09:49 PM
man, this thread has gone past disturbing to a place I didn't even know existed.

says the guy who's answer to all situations is PIITB
:D

So..........she's 25, hawt, horny, and now available...........
How come you young studs aren't trying to get her cell number?

Soonerbabeinbama
2/16/2007, 10:40 PM
This place is like a frigging soap opera, I am gone for months, come back, and everything is the same. I love this place!!

Soonerbabeinbama
2/16/2007, 10:46 PM
I'm kind of the opposite, I kick myself over p*ssy I did get. That's where I developed the strategies for convincing them to eventually leave me.

Once, as a lad in grad school, a young lady gave me her p*ssy for free. Afterward, I did what any man worth his salt would do - fall asleep.

When I awakened, about an hour later, she was still lying beside me, propped up on one arm looking at me - in the exact same position she was in when I feel asleep.

"What are you doing?" asked I.

"Looking at you," said she.

That's not right. I'm not pretty, and no gal should stare at me for an hour after pumpy pumpy playtime...or even before.

Now, this gal turned out to be a real cling-on. She later showed up at my house banging on the down, screaming and yelling, crying. It was a mess. And, all because I took in the free p*ssy.

I'm warning all of you young, unmarried men to heed my warning - save it for your wife. Any other way will lead unto the pathway of psychotic women banging on your doors and windows all hours of the day and night..and such.

<fart>
women don't really like sex? Where are you getting your information dude?

Scott D
2/16/2007, 10:52 PM
well women don't really like the sex......with him ;)

Soonerbabeinbama
2/16/2007, 10:55 PM
well women don't really like the sex......with him ;)
"if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" isn't always true is it?
How are you doing Scott?;)

Scott D
2/16/2007, 10:56 PM
I've been better.

Soonerbabeinbama
2/16/2007, 11:05 PM
I've been better.
Sorry Scott!