PDA

View Full Version : Cowpuke fans represent!!

The_Red_Patriot
2/15/2007, 04:47 PM
wow, this guy's song is classic!

Im a cowboy... BOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A36wsqEYPfg

picasso
2/15/2007, 04:50 PM
is that Brian Dennehy?

TheHumanAlphabet
2/15/2007, 05:02 PM
A fan he is...not a bad song, at least he was for something rather than bashing the Sooners...

You'd think he would have cleaned up his desk for his debut!!!

Crimsontothecore
2/15/2007, 06:10 PM
I think that's stoolwaters chief of police.

OSUAggie
2/15/2007, 06:34 PM
Christ. :O

stoops the eternal pimp
2/15/2007, 06:55 PM
Christ. :O

no fears...we have a few people like that in our fanbase as well

poke4christ
2/15/2007, 07:07 PM
LOL! Not bad. The guy is actually pretty good. However, he should have left the hat out of the vid.

I think he must be related to this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RzpPfjEBus

For the first 30 seconds or so you think "Man this looks like it might be okay". Then they guy opens his mouth. :D

Zach

sooneron
2/15/2007, 07:19 PM
Yep, that should keep the state from any forward progress.

snp
2/15/2007, 07:38 PM
Don't forget about this classic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPp2ZoISQ8o).

101sooner
2/15/2007, 08:23 PM
He is what he is. Good stuff.

Snrfn4ever08
2/15/2007, 08:53 PM
Someone needs to remind him that being a Cowpuke is one of those things you don't want people to know. Don't flaunt it:D

Rhino
2/15/2007, 10:33 PM
Hey world, check out how much of a redneck I am!

sendbaht
2/15/2007, 10:40 PM
I liked it! Funny, I'm a cowboy...booooy.

OKC-SLC
2/15/2007, 11:07 PM
dude, is that Robert Allen

's leg?

Fraggle145
2/16/2007, 03:13 AM
YEE HAW!!

rufnek05
2/16/2007, 01:41 PM
LOL! Not bad. The guy is actually pretty good. However, he should have left the hat out of the vid.

I think he must be related to this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RzpPfjEBus

For the first 30 seconds or so you think "Man this looks like it might be okay". Then they guy opens his mouth. :D

Zach

that makes us look so bad. and i still can't beleive bsu is celebrating like they won the national C-ship.

when we go undefeated, we win national chamiponships, just some food for thought.

85sooners
2/16/2007, 01:46 PM
queer

stoopified
2/16/2007, 04:57 PM
:)

Widescreen
2/16/2007, 05:11 PM
Reminds me a lot of :stunned:

Maybe it's the ginormous foam hat.

poke4christ
2/16/2007, 06:50 PM
that makes us look so bad. and i still can't beleive bsu is celebrating like they won the national C-ship.

when we go undefeated, we win national chamiponships, just some food for thought.

Considering that not too long ago they were DI-AA, I don't think they are overdoing it. That win was more then many BSU fans ever could have dreamed. It was unthinkable 10 years ago. Be proud that they are celebrating it that long. The longer the celebration, the bigger the win, the better the team that was beat. It's a compliment really.

Snrfn4ever08
2/17/2007, 01:50 AM
Considering that not too long ago they were DI-AA, I don't think they are overdoing it. That win was more then many BSU fans ever could have dreamed. It was unthinkable 10 years ago. Be proud that they are celebrating it that long. The longer the celebration, the bigger the win, the better the team that was beat. It's a compliment really.
Too bad they didn't exactly beat the powerhouse they seem to think they beat. I'm sorry, this season was a great season, but the team still wasn't up to par with other teams of OUr recent past. This was not an almighty OU team, it was an OU team on a down year. They act like they beat the best team in the country. It's a great story, but it took a great deal of luck for OUr Sooners to get to that game. With all of that said, I still give OU a great deal of credit for seizing their opportunities, but they weren't a shut-'em-down kind of team this year.

poke4christ
2/17/2007, 11:21 AM
Too bad they didn't exactly beat the powerhouse they seem to think they beat. I'm sorry, this season was a great season, but the team still wasn't up to par with other teams of OUr recent past. This was not an almighty OU team, it was an OU team on a down year. They act like they beat the best team in the country. It's a great story, but it took a great deal of luck for OUr Sooners to get to that game. With all of that said, I still give OU a great deal of credit for seizing their opportunities, but they weren't a shut-'em-down kind of team this year.

Ironic that you say this and many others (before the BSU game) were arguing that OU should be in the NC game.

Note: I wonder if I'm gonna be a troll today? Hope not.

birddog
2/17/2007, 11:32 AM
Ironic that you say this and many others (before the BSU game) were arguing that OU should be in the NC game.

nobody was arguing that crap, atleast not on this board. sure, there were a lot of hypotheticals involving the oregon game, but that's it.

you're going to have to do some research before you can claim that here.

OSUAggie
2/17/2007, 11:50 AM

When you're a powerhouse, it doesn't matter how successful your current season may or may not be, you're still a powerhouse. OU, Bama, Michigan, ND, Nebraska, SC, tOSU, and others are always going to be considered the monsters of the college football world, no matter how good or bad they are that year.

That's why BSU's win was so big for them; it was against one of the elite. If it were against a Big East team or Oregon State or something, it wouldn't mean as much, even if one of those teams was having a better season than the OU team did last year. It's also why OSU's win in the Indy Bowl means much more because it was against one of the elite. Beating a 6-6 Bama team is more meaningful than if we would've beat an 8-4 Ole Miss team because of the name factor. It's just the reality of college football, or college sports for that matter.

picasso
2/17/2007, 01:25 PM

see, we don't have to have a powerhouse team to be eligible for that honor.

you guys on the other hand....

poke4christ
2/17/2007, 05:23 PM
nobody was arguing that crap, atleast not on this board. sure, there were a lot of hypotheticals involving the oregon game, but that's it.

you're going to have to do some research before you can claim that here.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84995&highlight=Title

Anyway, the point is you did have a good team this year. You came back from a bad situation and won the Big 12 title. That's pretty good.

birddog
2/17/2007, 05:52 PM
yeah, like i said, everyone was talking about "what ifs" from the uo game.

budbarrybob
2/17/2007, 08:37 PM
Someone needs to remind him that being a Cowpuke is one of those things you don't want people to know. Don't flaunt it:D

Lemme sum up...

DON'T ASK DON'T TELL

Snrfn4ever08
2/17/2007, 08:44 PM
When you're a powerhouse, it doesn't matter how successful your current season may or may not be, you're still a powerhouse. OU, Bama, Michigan, ND, Nebraska, SC, tOSU, and others are always going to be considered the monsters of the college football world, no matter how good or bad they are that year.

That's why BSU's win was so big for them; it was against one of the elite. If it were against a Big East team or Oregon State or something, it wouldn't mean as much, even if one of those teams was having a better season than the OU team did last year. It's also why OSU's win in the Indy Bowl means much more because it was against one of the elite. Beating a 6-6 Bama team is more meaningful than if we would've beat an 8-4 Ole Miss team because of the name factor. It's just the reality of college football, or college sports for that matter.
Oh, right, I see your point. If BSU would have beaten us in 1998, that would've been just like them beating us this year, right? I mean, we were clearly a powerhouse back then.