PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hardaway

jk the sooner fan
2/15/2007, 10:57 AM
wow (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2766213)

sanantoniosooner
2/15/2007, 11:02 AM
This from a guy who made his name on a "cross-over" move.:rolleyes:

Beef
2/15/2007, 11:49 AM
I don't understand the apology. For once, I would like to see someone admit that what they said was what they meant and how they feel.

And how hard is it to say "I really don't have a comment one way or the other on this"?

Collier11
2/15/2007, 11:54 AM
give him credit for being honest I guess. The guy obviously has no liking towards homosexuals. I wonder what his response would be if someone came on the radio and said that they hate blacks because they are black and dont belong in this country though, kind of a stupid thing to say on his part even if he does feel that way!!

NormanPride
2/15/2007, 12:13 PM
A lot of people in this country agree with him, and that makes me sad.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/15/2007, 01:08 PM
So are we going to excoriate him for his opinion? If so, then the PC police have won...

We don't have to like what he said, we can even think it is wrong, but I see no reason for him to apologize. I wouldn't apologize for any opinion I have.

Gee, I might have to go around and apologize for liking the Boy Scout Organization, liking conservative political policy and for liking meat and a big medium rare piece of rib-eye steak...Uh, I don't like gays/lesbians particularly, but then, it is mostly for those who have the "in-your-face" attitude. I don't like people who throw their sexuality in my face. I mean, if you're gonna smooch, grope, hang on, etc., then get a room and take it out of the public forum. Otherwise, I got no problem with people.

sanantoniosooner
2/15/2007, 01:12 PM
I don't think he apologized for his opinion.

He apologized for stating it.

It's not bad taste to have a crappy opinion, but it is bad taste to share it in particular circumstances.

Okieflyer
2/15/2007, 01:14 PM
So are we going to excoriate him for his opinion? If so, then the PC police have won...

We don't have to like what he said, we can even think it is wrong, but I see no reason for him to apologize. I wouldn't apologize for any opinion I have.

Gee, I might have to go around and apologize for liking the Boy Scout Organization, liking conservative political policy and for liking meat and a big medium rare piece of rib-eye steak...Uh, I don't like gays/lesbians particularly, but then, it is mostly for those who have the "in-your-face" attitude. I don't like people who throw their sexuality in my face. I mean, if you're gonna smooch, grope, hang on, etc., then get a room and take it out of the public forum. Otherwise, I got no problem with people.

I can agree with this, however I think the bad part was the "hate" part. Not talking in the hate crime sense of the work. But to say you hate someone is pretty tough.

I don't hate them, I just don't want to hear about what they do behind closed doors.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/15/2007, 01:21 PM

It's not bad taste to have a crappy opinion, but it is bad taste to share it in particular circumstances.

Well it certainly wasn't the most eloquent way of speaking his opinion. But then, I don't think we would attribute to a NBA player the attributes we might of a debater or a public, professional politician.

I do agree with the post above that if he spoke of not liking the "lifestyle", etc, rather than "hatin'", then that wouldn't be so bad.

Collier11
2/15/2007, 02:13 PM

Exactly...He has every right to feel that way although I wish people werent like that, but he could have said it differently.

Scott D
2/15/2007, 02:14 PM

see, now if he had said it this way it's not as big of a story. It's the careless way he threw around the word 'hate'.

he's got freedom of speech to say what he felt he had to say. Part of having that freedom of speech is the fact that when you say something that can be perceived as 'stupid', you are going to take a lot of abuse from other people whom don't agree with you via their freedom of speech.

Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if ole Timmy there doesn't realize it but he's definitely played against, and possibly on the same team as a gay person at some point in his life while playing basketball.

Collier11
2/15/2007, 02:18 PM

I dont think this is a case of the PC police winning, I for one hate all the PC these days but I also dont think that has anything to do with offending a group of people intentionally and blatantly.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/15/2007, 02:30 PM
I dont think this is a case of the PC police winning, I for one hate all the PC these days but I also dont think that has anything to do with offending a group of people intentionally and blatantly.

I disagree. Every news story I have head on this topic, points to the fact that he doesn't like gays. The news angle is so PC...like they are the arbitters of public opinion and/or thinking...

I agree with ScottD - if he hadn't used the word hate would this be such an issue? But I wonder if the "'hood speak" (for lack of better terminology) the word "hate" is downgraded in meaning. Like "don't be hating" or "he hate me", etc.

Scott D
2/15/2007, 02:35 PM
Nah, not hood speak....he flat out said "I hate gay people" nothing hood about that. On the other hand, he'd be a national hero in Jamaica.

Collier11
2/15/2007, 03:27 PM
I disagree. Every news story I have head on this topic, points to the fact that he doesn't like gays. The news angle is so PC...like they are the arbitters of public opinion and/or thinking...

I agree with ScottD - if he hadn't used the word hate would this be such an issue? But I wonder if the "'hood speak" (for lack of better terminology) the word "hate" is downgraded in meaning. Like "don't be hating" or "he hate me", etc.

He can voice his dislike for that lifestyle without stating that he "hates" them. That is just piling on IMO. He could have very easily said something to the tune of "I really dont agree with that lifestyle, it doesnt go along with my values, and it makes me uncomfortable" That is him still being honest without attacking them

MojoRisen
2/15/2007, 04:23 PM
If the Amechie guy smacked Tim on the arse in the locker room is that now sexual harrasment instead of team comaraderie?

TheHumanAlphabet
2/15/2007, 04:44 PM
Does change the locker room comraderie doesn't it.

sanantoniosooner
2/15/2007, 04:57 PM
If the Amechie guy smacked Tim on the arse in the locker room is that now sexual harrasment instead of team comaraderie?
Perhaps he could introduce himself the Hard-a-way.

MojoRisen
2/15/2007, 05:06 PM
Perhaps he could introduce himself the Hard-a-way.

Or just give em the RODMAN....

Got nothin

usmc-sooner
2/15/2007, 07:05 PM
I don't like faggots either, I don't hate them, but we are now bending over backwords to make them look normal. Why did the reporter choose to report it in this manner? He knew it would grab more headlines than what he originally was going for.

If I was doing an interview with someone and they started saying I hate black people, or kids or veterans or something I didn't agree with I'd be like "end of interview, my time is too precious to waste talking with you." I sure wouldn't give him the tools to carry his message. The reporter is a ******.

Scott D
2/15/2007, 07:10 PM
I don't like faggots either, I don't hate them, but we are now bending over backwords to make them look normal. Why did the reporter choose to report it in this manner? He knew it would grab more headlines than what he originally was going for.

If I was doing an interview with someone and they started saying I hate black people, or kids or veterans or something I didn't agree with I'd be like "end of interview, my time is too precious to waste talking with you." I sure wouldn't give him the tools to carry his message. The reporter is a ******.

well to be fair, the reporter in question was Dan LeBatard. I've heard various snippets of the interview itself. The sadly funny part of it, was when they were questioning him about if a current prominent player in this case Dwayne Wade turned out to be gay, would that change his perception. All he could do was flat out insist that Wade wasn't gay because he'd fathered two children and played basketball too well to be gay. He completely missed the fact that they were presenting it to him as a hypothetical and just kept flat out saying that Wade wasn't gay.

Collier11
2/15/2007, 07:16 PM

I should have waited to read this comment before I spent two days trying to reason with you about the african american coach thing. This would have made me realize that I was wasting my time cus you are a close minded fool!!!

usmc-sooner
2/15/2007, 07:17 PM
just saying if Hardaway doesn't like gays he doesn't have to.

like I said if the reporter felt that strongly about it, why finish the interview and print it. If I did an interview with some racist guy who went off on a tangent like he believed black people should still be slaves. I wouldn't sit and listen to his dumb ***, I sure as hell wouldn't take notes and write an article about it.

usmc-sooner
2/15/2007, 07:20 PM
I should have waited to read this comment before I spent two days trying to reason with you about the african american coach thing. This would have made me realize that I was wasting my time cus you are a close minded fool!!!

the coach had no more connection with Africa than me. If that makes me a fool so be it.

and I still don't like homo's, I'm not afraid to admit it. I wouldn't be hurt if they or you or anyone else doesn't like me.

Collier11
2/15/2007, 07:24 PM
I dont know man, I dont know if you are missing my point or you just dont care. Either way, that is your perrogative. IM not calling you a bad guy, I just dont agree with the way you talk about stuff which is my perrogative.

usmc-sooner
2/15/2007, 07:28 PM
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. How do I talk about stuff?

MojoRisen
2/15/2007, 07:33 PM
My ex fiance has a close close friend who is a Lesbian.... And is not hot whatsoever so no reason to go there. She is brutally ugly...

However the relationship was strained when the Lesbian told my ex that she was in love with her etc etc. This was prior to my meeting my ex- but they made up and started hanging out again later in our relationship.

I know this gal said she was in love with my fiance and openly talked shiate on me when my ex asked her advice about our relationship...

Was I wrong too say she needs to quit calling and friggin hang out with other Gays so that she can have a normal friggin relationship with other gays????

Sorry to thread jack- would like opinions...

usmc-sooner
2/15/2007, 07:39 PM
My ex fiance has a close close friend who is a Lesbian.... And is not hot whatsoever so no reason to go there. She is brutally ugly...

However the relationship was strained when the Lesbian told my ex that she was in love with her etc etc. This was prior to my meeting my ex- but they made up and started hanging out again later in our relationship.

I know this gal said she was in love with my fiance and openly talked shiate on me when my ex asked her advice about our relationship...

Was I wrong too say she needs to quit calling and friggin hang out with other Gays so that she can have a normal friggin relationship with other gays????

Sorry to thread jack- would like opinions...

I wouldn't want Collier hitting on my wife either. :D

MojoRisen
2/15/2007, 07:44 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

stoops the eternal pimp
2/15/2007, 08:06 PM
its kinda funny in a world where the word "tolerance" is being over used, the only people not tolerated are the ones that state a different opinion than what culture tries to dictate to people on what to say or think.

usmc-sooner
2/15/2007, 08:12 PM
its kinda funny in a world where the word "tolerance" is being over used, the only people not tolerated are the ones that state a different opinion than what culture tries to dictate to people on what to say or think.

if you think the world is tolerent of anything you haven't been very many places.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/15/2007, 08:21 PM
if you think the world is tolerent of anything you haven't been very many places.

right. thats why i said the word was overused. but if tim hardaway had came out and said he supported amaechi, then nobody would even be talking about him.

in todays society, you can only voice your opinion if its the same as what your told to say or think. if not, then your raked across the coals by the media.

TripleOption14
2/15/2007, 08:53 PM
This is a classic example of why our society will never be able to advance as a group! HATE is NEVER the answer to anything PERIOD!!!

Also this is another example of history repeating itself as well. And we still have not learned. As an African-American/Black (whatever you perfer) there was a time not to long ago when we as a people were deemed "less than human" and rights were denied to us. Fast forward the clock some 40 or 50 years and change up the players and pieces and its the EXACT same thing over again. Today homosexuals are the ones deemed as being "less than human" and "not deserving of certain rights." We gotta start learning friends. Its the 21st century and time to start getting along.....PLEASE!!!

Collier11
2/15/2007, 09:07 PM
This is a classic example of why our society will never be able to advance as a group! HATE is NEVER the answer to anything PERIOD!!!

Also this is another example of history repeating itself as well. And we still have not learned. As an African-American/Black (whatever you perfer) there was a time not to long ago when we as a people were deemed "less than human" and rights were denied to us. Fast forward the clock some 40 or 50 years and change up the players and pieces and its the EXACT same thing over again. Today homosexuals are the ones deemed as being "less than human" and "not deserving of certain rights." We gotta start learning friends. Its the 21st century and time to start getting along.....PLEASE!!!

AMEN!!! As to you USMC, like I said, you have the right to your opinions but I couldnt agree with you ever. Your ideas promote bigotry and hate and I will never be ok with anyone that is like that. You can act innocent and naive all you want, but the truth is that you are just unwillingly to open your eyes and see how America and the world really is. IF you are a marine which I would guess based on your screen name, then I owe you a huge debt of gratitude but that doesnt overtake my dislike for the person that you make yourself out to be!!!

usmc-sooner
2/15/2007, 09:34 PM
AMEN!!! As to you USMC, like I said, you have the right to your opinions but I couldnt agree with you ever. Your ideas promote bigotry and hate and I will never be ok with anyone that is like that. You can act innocent and naive all you want, but the truth is that you are just unwillingly to open your eyes and see how America and the world really is. IF you are a marine which I would guess based on your screen name, then I owe you a huge debt of gratitude but that doesnt overtake my dislike for the person that you make yourself out to be!!!

kiss my azz I'm not a bigot, I think homosexuality is wrong. I've seen more of America and the world than you'll ever know or care to. I've seen things that would make you sick to your stomach in the real world. Yes I am a Marine. I think homosexuality is sickening and disgusting. I do not condone violence or discrimination against them, however I refuse to just accept it because it's the PC thing to do. I will not compromise my beliefs, religion just to fit into your PC world. If I'm a biggot because I believe it's wrong for 2 men to sex each other, then by that logic you could call me a lot of other names. BTW I don't make myself out to be anything. I am who I am. I think homo's are wrong, I don't call people African American, but I got a few black friends that would have have my back and would know that I got theirs all the way to the gates of hell. I'm part Indian got a CDIB card I don't get all high mighty and try to call myself Native American. I think most people are just like me we think queers are wrong we don't take action against them, do them no injustice but get sick when you and the PC police crowd try to label us a biggots if we don't go along with their sick lifestyle. I try to be a Christian (although I have many failings) and wish God's love on them but I do not accept that behavior as right or OK.

royalfan5
2/15/2007, 09:36 PM
kiss my azz I'm not a bigot, I think homosexuality is wrong. I've seen more of America and the world than you'll ever know or care to. I've seen things that would make you sick to your stomach in the real world. Yes I am a Marine. I think homosexuality is sickening and disgusting. I do not condone violence or discrimination against them, however I refuse to just accept it because it's the PC thing to do. I will not compromise my beliefs, religion just to fit into your PC world. If I'm a biggot because I believe it's wrong for 2 men to sex each other, then by that logic you could call me a lot of other names. BTW I don't make myself out to be anything. I am who I am. I think homo's are wrong, I don't call people African American, but I got a few black friends that would have have my back and would know that I got theirs all the way to the gates of hell. I'm part Indian got a CDIB card I don't get all high mighty and try to call myself Native American. I think most people are just like me we think queers are wrong we don't take action against them, do them no injustice but get sick when you and the PC police crowd try to label us a biggots if we don't go along with their sick lifestyle. I try to be a Christian (although I have many failings) and wish God's love on them but I do not accept that behavior as right or OK.
Bigot is only spelled with one g.

Scott D
2/15/2007, 09:47 PM
he's a marine, spelling is optional ;)

usmc-sooner
2/15/2007, 10:23 PM
I do the best I can. There is really no need for me to use the word bigot in my every day life.

well I guess since I can't spell bigot and don't think homosexual sex is cool, I just don't fit in. damn

SoonerGirl06
2/15/2007, 10:38 PM

This is just my opinion.... but I don't think that usmc is condoning hatred toward homosexuals, but that he just doesn't condone their lifestyle. And just because you don't condone someone's lifestyle doesn't mean that you hate them.

TripleOption14
2/15/2007, 11:01 PM
This is just my opinion.... but I don't think that usmc is condoning hatred toward homosexuals, but that he just doesn't condone their lifestyle. And just because you don't condone someone's lifestyle doesn't mean that you hate them.

Very true. However there's one problem........... I was referencing Tim Hardaway's view not USMC's. ;)

SoonerGirl06
2/15/2007, 11:15 PM
Very true. However there's one problem........... I was referencing Tim Hardaway's view not USMC's. ;)

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Much appreciated. :)

Collier11
2/15/2007, 11:41 PM

Ive said all along that you have your right to your opinion. I dont agree with it either but I am accepting of it. The thing I dont agree with is you popping off with faggot and homos etc. I do to consider myself Christian despite my many flaws, and I dont agree with alot of the same things that you dont agree with, I just wish you and any person would choose to not attack people by calling them the names you have called them

usmc-sooner
2/16/2007, 12:15 AM
Ive said all along that you have your right to your opinion. I dont agree with it either but I am accepting of it. The thing I dont agree with is you popping off with faggot and homos etc. I do to consider myself Christian despite my many flaws, and I dont agree with alot of the same things that you dont agree with, I just wish you and any person would choose to not attack people by calling them the names you have called them

if I could reach through the internet and slap the shiz out of you I would. Grow up remember that old line about sticks and stones

yermom
2/16/2007, 12:30 AM

so fags should be able to get married and adopt kids? would you hire one?

what about joining the Marines?

StoneyBurk
2/16/2007, 12:45 AM
Today homosexuals are the ones deemed as being "less than human" and "not deserving of certain rights." We gotta start learning friends. Its the 21st century and time to start getting along.
Homo's have the same same rights as any other Americans have. Why should they have special rights based on a choice they have made ? Should pedophiles have special rights also ? Because that is the next step you wait and see.
If I were black I would be furious that people are comparing my situation to homo's. Homos are using the black people.
The majority of people in this country do not accept this abhorrent lifestyle based Judaeo Christian values. The Bible is VERY clear on this issue !

Collier11
2/16/2007, 12:46 AM
if I could reach through the internet and slap the shiz out of you I would. Grow up remember that old line about sticks and stones

That has nothing to do with it, it has to do with showing people the respect they deserve as human beings. As a US marine, I would expect you to act a little more honorable but the fact that you dont doesnt make me hate you because you dont. I just disagree with the way you seem to treat people, atleast in a online forum.

Collier11
2/16/2007, 12:50 AM
Homo's have the same same rights as any other Americans have. Why should they special rights based on a choice they have made ? Should pedophiles have special rights also ? Because that is the next step you wait and see.
If I were black I would be furious that people are comparing my situation to homo's. Homos are using the black people.
The majority of people in this country do not accept this abhorrent lifestyle based Judaeo Christian values. The Bible is VERY clear on this issue !

You my friend are so ignorant to bring the BIBLE into this. True, the bible says it is wrong to lie in bed with another man but it also preaches tolerance, equality, forgiveness, and patience which some of you people show a huge lack of ability to act in this way. You calling them homo's and blacks shows how idiotic you are. Have you ever seen a African-American??? How many of them are actually the color black, not many. Get a clue!! It is people like you and usmc that dont allow this country to ever move forward. You are ignorant, you have no idea about human relations, or respect for those who are considred different.

StoneyBurk
2/16/2007, 01:03 AM
You my friend are so ignorant to bring the BIBLE into this. True, the bible says it is wrong to lie in bed with another man but it also preaches tolerance, equality, forgiveness, and patience which some of you people show a huge lack of ability to act in this way. You calling them homo's and blacks shows how idiotic you are. Have you ever seen a African-American??? How many of them are actually the color black, not many. Get a clue!! It is people like you and usmc that dont allow this country to ever move forward. You are ignorant, you have no idea about human relations, or respect for those who are considred different.
Why are you resorting to name calling ? Homo is short for homosexual. Most of my friends hate the term African American because they were not born in Africa.
Considered different ? Do you not know that up until 1973 that homosexuality was considered a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association.
Move forward ?

yermom
2/16/2007, 01:15 AM
i have to say i'm not on board with the gay/black thing, i don't really see how they are that similar

that, and "African American" is retarded. you know, not all Africans are black... maybe they are "European Africans"?

StoneyBurk
2/16/2007, 01:16 AM
homosexual activists fancy their cause as identical to that of blacks and the "60s civil rights movement. But being black is not unnatural and self-destructive. Being of African origin obviously doesn't involve fleeing one's own conscience and the author of that conscience-God.

starclassic tama
2/16/2007, 01:24 AM
just saying if Hardaway doesn't like gays he doesn't have to.

like I said if the reporter felt that strongly about it, why finish the interview and print it. If I did an interview with some racist guy who went off on a tangent like he believed black people should still be slaves. I wouldn't sit and listen to his dumb ***, I sure as hell wouldn't take notes and write an article about it.

wow does it actually physically hurt to be this stupid? you would "take notes and write an article about it" if your job was to be a reported. how do you think dan lebatard gets paid? the bigger the story he breaks, the bigger his pocket becomes. it's not like two random people were just talking on the street and one decided to write down the others comments and run to the closest news station.

StoneyBurk
2/16/2007, 01:25 AM
i have to say i'm not on board with the gay/black thing, i don't really see how they are that similar

Precisely! Because of this "gay civil rights" movement is not about changing the laws so homosexuals can have equal opportunity for advancement or access as it was for blacks during the 60s. Homosexuals already live in freedom and can reside ,work,or play virtually anywhere they want.In fact ,as a group homosexual's enjoy a higher income than the general American population.

StoneyBurk
2/16/2007, 01:35 AM
It is people like you and usmc that dont allow this country to ever move forward.
In the end we have to ask ourselves which is worse-the previous era in America when homosexuals were living underground ? Or today's America ,when the pendulum has swung so far the other direction that those in the grip of powerful self-destructive compulsions are fawned over and lionized as heroes?

yermom
2/16/2007, 01:39 AM
yep, all my heroes are gay. in fact i was thinking about turning gay so i could make more money and be fawned over

if only i could choose to be African American, then i could REALLY be cool

Collier11
2/16/2007, 01:39 AM
I agree and I have said several times that I agree with this country becoming too PC, but what I dont like is the name calling. I dont agree with alot of the same things as you, I just dont like how you guys just fling names around that could be painful to hear for some people

yermom
2/16/2007, 01:46 AM
i think too much is made out of words

it's much more important the sentiment behind those words

i mean, if one were to talk about blacks in describing how someone should be treated equally versus someone talking about sending all African Americans back to Africa, which one is worse?

Collier11
2/16/2007, 01:59 AM
I agree. But there are words and actions that IMO shouldnt be used such as the "N" word, faggot, sincerely disparaging someones family, etc... That is my main point.

yermom
2/16/2007, 02:14 AM
i'm not quite there, i don't think those words should carry the weight that they do

Collier11
2/16/2007, 02:16 AM
maybe they shouldnt but we cant just ignore that they still do just because we dont think that they should

TripleOption14
2/16/2007, 07:12 AM
homosexual activists fancy their cause as identical to that of blacks and the "60s civil rights movement. But being black is not unnatural and self-destructive. Being of African origin obviously doesn't involve fleeing one's own conscience and the author of that conscience-God.

But there was a time when it was considered "unnatural." Thats one of the ways they are similiar. And yes, i very much see the similarities in the two.

sanantoniosooner
2/16/2007, 08:41 AM
I'd like to thank usmc-sooner for nudging this thread into bolivia.

MojoRisen
2/16/2007, 08:50 AM
I have no issues with the gay community as a whole.... It is when they invade positions of influence in our public schools and make it a point too be SOOOOO PC that we can not talk about Jesus but we can talk about gay rights and marriage and adoption in the class room.

I do not have too be spoon fed PC too understand forgiveness, tolerance, understanding and patience.

I can however crack back if it is effecting my lifestyle which is my right as a citizen as well. I do not want my children believing that Homosexuality is normal behavior..

Prove too me it is genetic and show me the geene that causes it and is it treatable...

I still believe for the most part it is a learned behavior- and I can not tell you how many lesbians I know that keep floping back and fourth on weather or not they are straight.

That is all I am saying.

Behavior and Lifestyle compared to Race- I don't see it....

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/16/2007, 09:26 AM
Well I got rid of my teeth at a young age, because I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get 'em.

You are the gayest monster since gay came to Gaytown!

It's OK, Shake, because whoever you decide that you are, I still gonna love you. But just not in a gay way, because God makes all people in different sizes and shapes and problems, but he only makes the people he hates gay. That's you. You it, boy. You gay!

Here is what i believe!

Beef
2/16/2007, 09:31 AM
from ESPN.com
"Dick is going to spank that a$$."
-- Rockets forward Tracy McGrady, favoring referee Dick Bavetta in a footrace over Charles Barkley on Saturday in Las Vegas.

T-Mac doesn't have a problem with gay people.

usmc-sooner
2/16/2007, 11:03 AM
I'd like to thank usmc-sooner for nudging this thread into bolivia.

bring me your wife I'll nudge her into bolivia :D

sanantoniosooner
2/16/2007, 11:04 AM
bring me your wife I'll nudge her into bolivia :D
You think that will prove you're straight?

Octavian
2/16/2007, 11:13 AM
:les: I hate bolivians!

Collier11
2/16/2007, 11:26 AM
I have no issues with the gay community as a whole.... It is when they invade positions of influence in our public schools and make it a point too be SOOOOO PC that we can not talk about Jesus but we can talk about gay rights and marriage and adoption in the class room.

I do not have too be spoon fed PC too understand forgiveness, tolerance, understanding and patience.

I can however crack back if it is effecting my lifestyle which is my right as a citizen as well. I do not want my children believing that Homosexuality is normal behavior..

Prove too me it is genetic and show me the geene that causes it and is it treatable...

I still believe for the most part it is a learned behavior- and I can not tell you how many lesbians I know that keep floping back and fourth on weather or not they are straight.

That is all I am saying.

Behavior and Lifestyle compared to Race- I don't see it....

I agree with everything you just said whole heartedly!!!