PDA

View Full Version : Game Boys

MamaMia
2/12/2007, 07:33 PM
How much does a Game Boy cost? I know a little girl who got a Game Boy as a gift from her father, but he wont allow her to take it to her moms house, so if they aren't real pricey, I thought I'd get her one that she can take wherever she pleases.

BoogercountySooner
2/12/2007, 07:35 PM
My son says they cost $120--$130.

Soonrboy
2/12/2007, 07:37 PM
You can pick one up at a pawn shop pretty cheap. The game boy advance runs about 120..plus the games are about 30-40 bucks. It is very fun though and would probably **** off a certain mom if the girl had a cooler one at dads.

MamaMia
2/12/2007, 07:39 PM
My son says they cost $120--$130.Thats alot to spend on something she already has. :eek:

MamaMia
2/12/2007, 07:42 PM
You can pick one up at a pawn shop pretty cheap. The game boy advance runs about 120..plus the games are about 30-40 bucks. It is very fun though and would probably **** off a certain mom if the girl had a cooler one at dads.
So, there is a Game Boy Advance as well. Do they use the same games as the regular Game Boys? I may just go the used route.

Widescreen
2/12/2007, 07:43 PM
does she have a gameboy, a gameboy advance or a nintendo DS? The DS is the latest and it plays existing gameboy advance games plus the newer DS games.

Soonrboy
2/12/2007, 07:44 PM
So, there is a Game Boy Advance as well. Do they use the same games as the regular Game Boys? I may just go the used route.

The gameboy advance is the one that looks like a miniature laptop, I guess. It's pretty cool. They come in pink also. I'm sure the pawn shop will have some of them too.

BoogercountySooner
2/12/2007, 07:44 PM
You might check out Ebay.

MamaMia
2/12/2007, 07:54 PM
You might check out Ebay.I'm banned from Ebay. I tried to pay for something with one of our credit cards but my husband had already registered that card, so the Pay pal people wouldn't let me. I tried to straighten it out but I don't think they understand English. Its a shame because I won the very first thing I ever bid on. It was some mixing bowls. Anyway, the whole ordeal caused the seller to give me a really bad rating so now I cant bid on anything. I took it as a sign from God that EBay is the devil. :P

Newbomb Turk
2/12/2007, 08:14 PM
The kid suggested gamestop.com.

you can get a Gameboy Advance used for $25.

MamaMia
2/12/2007, 08:21 PM
The kid suggested gamestop.com.

you can get a Gameboy Advance used for $25.I just googled them. They even have a telephone number you can call for customer service. They have them listed for 25.00. Thats a great price. I'll call tomorrow and see if they have a pink one in good shape.

Thanks for the help y'all. :)

jacru
2/12/2007, 11:09 PM
How much does a Game Boy cost? I know a little girl who got a Game Boy as a gift from her father, but he wont allow her to take it to her moms house, so if they aren't real pricey, I thought I'd get her one that she can take wherever she pleases.
Stoking the fire of family dysfunction? :pop:

MamaMia
2/12/2007, 11:25 PM
Stoking the fire of family dysfunction? :pop:Actually, this is for one of my former employees girls. She no longer works for me because she has gone back to school. They are on a tight budget, so my family tries to help them out as best we can. We learned that her former husband bought the little girl a Game Boy, so we purchased games for her for Christmas, only to learn that her Game Boy has to stay at her Dads. Ora capite, voi persona fiutata grande?

jacru
2/12/2007, 11:36 PM
Ora capite, voi persona fiutata grande?
That sounds bad.... is it?

MamaMia
2/12/2007, 11:38 PM
That sounds bad.... is it?
No, it just means you have a big.........you know. ;)

BeetDigger
2/12/2007, 11:58 PM
No, it just means you have a big.........you know. ;)

hemorrhoid?

:texan:

BeetDigger
2/13/2007, 12:00 AM
Damn double post.