PDA

View Full Version : So a drunk driver almost ran me off the road on Wednesday

Frozen Sooner
2/12/2007, 02:12 AM
True story.

I was driving home from the gym and this idjit is weaving all over the road, runs over a curb, etc, etc. Guy actually stops and backs up at one point on the road.

I decide to be a good little informant and call it in to the cops so they can do something about it-the guy is a danger to everyone out there. When asked to describe the vehicle, I told the dispatcher it was a gray Intrepid with license plate so and so. They then asked me if there were any other identifying things on the vehicle.

Me: Er, I'd rather not say.

Dispatcher: It would really help us.

Me: Um, OK, there's a custom sticker on the back window.

Dispatcher: What does it say.

Me: I'd rather not say.

D: What does it say?

M: "***. The other vagina."

D: (Stunned silence.)

M: I kid you not.

D: Yeah. Wow.

GottaHavePride
2/12/2007, 02:13 AM
Wow. Not something you see every day.

Frozen Sooner
2/12/2007, 02:14 AM
Now, see, the point of this story is that I actually managed to shock a police radio dispatcher, and I imagine they hear all kinds of crazy stuff.

The other point is WHO PUTS THAT ON THEIR VEHICLE? I assume this guy was straight, because he also had some of them trucker-flap chick stickers. What woman willingly steps into that vehicle on a date? If you're a woman, how do you think this dude meeting your parents is EVER going to work out well?

Frozen Sooner
2/12/2007, 02:16 AM
Wow. Not something you see every day.

That's what I'm saying. It's not very easy to offend me with the written word, but when I saw that I couldn't help thinking "Goodness gracious. What has our society come to? What's WRONG with people?"

proud gonzo
2/12/2007, 02:27 AM
dang. in a way, that's possibly worse than the "***** wagon" in kill bill

1stTimeCaller
2/12/2007, 03:25 AM
are you sure it was a man's car?

:hot:

Harry Beanbag
2/12/2007, 06:30 AM
I see a pickup around here every once in awhile. It has a huge sticker on the back glass in like 6" high letters: "ARIZONA MOTHER ****ER".

soonerboomer93
2/12/2007, 07:55 AM
True story.

I was driving home from the gym and this idjit is weaving all over the road, runs over a curb, etc, etc. Guy actually stops and backs up at one point on the road.

I decide to be a good little informant and call it in to the cops so they can do something about it-the guy is a danger to everyone out there. When asked to describe the vehicle, I told the dispatcher it was a gray Intrepid with license plate so and so. They then asked me if there were any other identifying things on the vehicle.

Me: Er, I'd rather not say.

Dispatcher: It would really help us.

Me: Um, OK, there's a custom sticker on the back window.

Dispatcher: What does it say.

Me: I'd rather not say.

D: What does it say?

M: "***. The other vagina."

D: (Stunned silence.)

M: I kid you not.

D: Yeah. Wow.

I only had a couple

but now I know who called the cops on me

****er...

crawfish
2/12/2007, 08:53 AM
Good for you.

Widescreen
2/12/2007, 09:35 AM
What was Lid doing in AK?

sanantoniosooner
2/12/2007, 09:45 AM
Good thing they didn't ask about identifying stickers on your car.

"Hairy thighs.....the OTHER hand pillow"

TexasLidig8r
2/12/2007, 09:48 AM
What was Lid doing in AK?

lol..
Actually.. during jury selection, I usually ask the prospective jurors, "Who here has any bumper or window stickers on their car or truck?" For those who raise their hand, I then ask "What does it say?"

This guy would have been gold. :D

proud gonzo
2/12/2007, 10:51 AM
lol..
Actually.. during jury selection, I usually ask the prospective jurors, "Who here has any bumper or window stickers on their car or truck?" For those who raise their hand, I then ask "What does it say?"

This guy would have been gold. :Dmine says "Republicans for Voldemort"