PDA

View Full Version : Add One more to my Most hated

olevetonahill
2/12/2007, 01:27 AM
List
Not sure if it tops
The MOTHER****ING Puppy dumpers or Not . But it sure as hell ranks rite up there.
POACHERS that cant hit shat and then go off and let em die in misery.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Had to put down a DOE today , she had been Gut shot :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Have I said Im MAD ?
I Hate IDIOTS !

proud gonzo
2/12/2007, 02:31 AM
:(

SoonerTerry
2/12/2007, 02:46 AM
in

jacru
2/12/2007, 06:42 AM
perspective. people abusers < animal abusers. punish both though.

BoogercountySooner
2/12/2007, 06:56 AM
That sucks dude

SoonerTerry
2/12/2007, 07:38 AM
Ya know, I have no problem with hunting for food.. but damn.. if ya gut shoot something, take the time to follow the sufferin bastard 5 miles thru the brush, do that a few times and your aim will improve greatly..

SoonerStormchaser
2/12/2007, 12:43 PM
Just as long as Cindy Sheehan is on your list Vet, I'm happy!

C&CDean
2/12/2007, 01:26 PM
Ya know, I have no problem with hunting for food.. but damn.. if ya gut shoot something, take the time to follow the sufferin bastard 5 miles thru the brush, do that a few times and your aim will improve greatly..

Yeah, well except we're over a month out of deer season. During the season, very ethical hunters sometimes lose the deer they're tracking. But this person is a chicken**** poacher.

I've got loads of cars/trucks stopping every evening down in front of my place looking at the deer. There's still several huge bucks who haven't shed yet, and every time I see somebody down there I make sure I hop on the 4-wheeler and let them know I'm watching them. I just hope the big bucks shed before some dickhead shoots them.

SoonerStormchaser
2/12/2007, 01:29 PM
Jeez Dean...party pooper!

C&CDean
2/12/2007, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I've always kinda wondered what a .300 mag round would do to a Ford Explorer...

SoonerStormchaser
2/12/2007, 01:33 PM
Call me before you find out...I wanna watch!

TheUnnamedSooner
2/12/2007, 02:01 PM
sorry olevet

Tailwind
2/12/2007, 06:08 PM
That really sucks!

JohnnyMack
2/12/2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah, well except we're over a month out of deer season. During the season, very ethical hunters sometimes lose the deer they're tracking. But this person is a chicken**** poacher.

I've got loads of cars/trucks stopping every evening down in front of my place looking at the deer. There's still several huge bucks who haven't shed yet, and every time I see somebody down there I make sure I hop on the 4-wheeler and let them know I'm watching them. I just hope the big bucks shed before some dickhead shoots them.

Tell us the story about the aggot hunting out of his pickup truck on your property again.

I still say you shoulda just shot him.

:pop:

SoonerTerry
2/12/2007, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I've always kinda wondered what a .300 mag round would do to a Ford Explorer...

It makes a hole in the driver door that exits the passenger door... seriously ****ing up the day of anyone inside.. just sayin

Hamhock
2/12/2007, 07:48 PM
There's still several huge bucks who haven't shed yet, .

deano,

hook me up next year.

olevetonahill
2/13/2007, 12:48 AM
Another thing that ticked me off was she was in so bad a shape that Nothing was salvageable.
If your gonna shoot something KILL it , then eat it !

Hamhock
2/13/2007, 10:05 AM
archery season ended about 30 days ago. is it possible she was hit with an arrow and couldn't recover?

IB4OU2
2/13/2007, 10:08 AM
Another thing that ticked me off was she was in so bad a shape that Nothing was salvageable.
If your gonna shoot something KILL it , then eat it !

I hate poachers with a passion. They aren't hunters in any way they're just scum of the earth criminals.

C&CDean
2/13/2007, 10:29 AM
Tell us the story about the aggot hunting out of his pickup truck on your property again.

I still say you shoulda just shot him.

:pop:

I found out his name. It's Jed. He drives a blue Olds Cutlass (about a 1972 model or so), he attends 1st Baptist Church in Lexington, and his wife works up at the Conoco. I'm sorely tempted to post his license plate number too. DOW has it, as does the Cleveland County Sheriff's office. More importantly though, I know where he lives now.

He wasn't in a pickup, he was in the Cutlass. Early morning I'm heading to work, and down by the front pasture is a car with a rifle barrell sticking out the driver's window - pointing across my pasture. So, I pull up just shy of the rifle barrell, hop out of the truck and approach him from behind, and go "hey *******, WTF are you doing?" The barrell jerks back inside, so I walk up to the window and go "what the hell are you doing?" Dude has an orange OSU stocking cap pulled down to his eyebrows, his eyes look like hemmorhodial cinnamon rings, and there's pot smoking billowing out of the car.

He goes "shootin' yearlings." I go "yearling what?" He goes "yearling deer." I go "are you out of your ****ing mind? I've got cattle up there, my house is up there, you're shooting from the road, and it ain't even deer season." He goes "hell man, I wouldn't shoot nunna your cows." I go "get the **** outta here, and don't ever let me catch you shooting across my property again." He goes "alright boss."

So, I pull ahead and start up the hill and I notice he's not moving. I go over the hill and decide to turn around. I had to go a mile up the road to the neighbor's to turn around cause I had a trailer on the back. I come back over the hill, and now I see my wife's car behind him, and she's starting to pull a 180. Right behind her is my son's truck, and he's getting out with a shotgun. Jed hauls *** and goes by me all ducked down, and turns and heads north. My kid takes off after him.

I go to the wife and say "WTF?" She said "as soon as you pulled over the hill he stuck the barrell back out the window. I've already called the sheriff and they're on their way." So, I call my kid and go "leave him be. He ain't worth killing or going to jail for." He says "I know him. He goes to church at 1st Baptist. His wife is always asking my Sunday School class to pray for him cause he's a doper/drunk/wife beater."

Anyhow, the sheriff shows up and he's all excited cause there's a gun involved. Him and a few other sheriffs take off looking for him. I head to work, and a little while later my kid calls and goes "dad, I guess the sheriff didn't get him. They're all sitting up at the Conoco eating bacon and eggs." So I call DOW and volunteer to be a poacher site. They didn't respond, however, during deer rifle season DOW pickups were sitting up on the hill glassing the road in front of my place. I'm damn glad I didn't shoot a coon one evening from the road. I was about to stick the barrell out the window when my wife goes "hey, I think there's a truck up on the hill." I drive up there and sure enough, it's a DOW guy watching.

Jed will have his day of reckoning one of these days. On my time.

C&CDean
2/13/2007, 10:32 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot. About a week or so before this happened, I was riding the 4-wheeler down the road and noticed a coyote in the middle of the pasture in broad daylight with his head down eating something. So, I bust him with the .22 mag, and ride over there. He's eating on a little spotted fawn carcass right out in the middle of the pasture. Coyotes usually can't catch a deer, and sure wouldn't drag it out in the middle of a pasture. I'm reasonably sure ol' Jed offed the baby deer. Man I hate me a poacher.