PDA

View Full Version : setem

setem
2/9/2007, 01:02 PM
I have now reached 1000 posts!

I am so very proud and there are a few people I would like to think!

1st I would like to thank the poke fans...for with out those toothless,mindless,no good,inbred,cornholing brokebacks that they I would never be able to make fun of them and have so many posts.

I would like to thank my parents...they have been the inspiration for some of my posts. I am over weight and they let me know on a daily basis what a fat *** I am.

I would like to thank all of you...some of you hate me and some of you dislike me because I promised to send you a copy of my videos and have failed to do so! It has been a little over 2 months now and I may more may not send them...that remains to be seen.

Most of all I would like to thank the Sooners...they are the reason I wake up in the morning. Even in loss they never fail me! When I was a young lad I loved Oklahoma State Baseball. Gary Ward is one of the greatest baseball coaches to walk the face of the earth. I still loved the Sooners...but something inside me needed to love Gary Ward! Maybe it was because he was an *******? I don't know! When I was in the 6th grade I went to my 1st Sooners football game and I have been addicted ever since! I love everything about the Sooner Nation. Football, Baseball, Basketball....Gymnastics and Wrestling I am not so into, we can let the pokes have rolling around on the floor if they want it! The Sooners are known for winning and I want to be a winner!

I'm a winner!!!

I'm a winner!!!

I hope to become a sponsor someday and teach all the young'ens a thing or two about the Sooners. Some of you know that I am all about Sooner football and I know it pretty much inside and out! I hope that someday my 4 little children will know the Sooners as well as I do!

Baseball season has begun and I will be at the Wichititty State game sitting in behind the OUtfield fence on a couch with my buddies. Anyone who wants to stop by and have a beer is welcome.

OUr Sooners are going to be winners long after we are all dead! My only wish in life is that OU rakes in all the glory of college athletics!

BOOMER SOONER!!!

SPREAD IT ON!!!

SoonerStormchaser
2/9/2007, 01:21 PM
Congrats...here's a cookie!

OUDoc
2/9/2007, 01:32 PM
You still here?

sooneron
2/9/2007, 01:39 PM
For 1K, you're supposed to say texass sucks and be done with it.

Boomer.....
2/9/2007, 02:14 PM
Why didn't you just post in your other thread about post counts

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76368&highlight=setem