PDA

View Full Version : anna nicole = marilyn monroe

fadada1
2/9/2007, 10:34 AM
I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

miss monroe was georgous!!!!!! period.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8720/marylinjs3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7735/knannanarrowweb300x4010fj8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

you be the judge. not even close. and to suggest it is insane.

sanantoniosooner
2/9/2007, 10:37 AM
IBTD

and I'm going to beat something else before the delete hopefully.

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 10:39 AM
dude, back in her heyday...as a Guess girl....ANS ranked with the best of them.

fadada1
2/9/2007, 10:42 AM
i think your shorts are too tight.

C&CDean
2/9/2007, 10:44 AM

You are a tasteless cretin. ANS has always been a big, fake hooker-lookin' wannabe. Chicks like her (or Marilyn for that matter) just don't do it for me.

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 10:45 AM
that's only after checking out her Guess girl pictures.

look, she turned into a disgusting slob of a woman, but there ain't a one of you that wouldn't a done her as a centerfold model.

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 10:46 AM
You are a tasteless cretin. ANS has always been a big, fake hooker-lookin' wannabe. Chicks like her (or Marilyn for that matter) just don't do it for me.

Dude...I've seen some real life hookers before, from a distance of course....and I haven't seen any that look like that. But I get what you are saying even if you are overstating it.

C&CDean
2/9/2007, 10:49 AM
Chicks like her are disgusting. With make-up, an airbrush, etc. you can make them pretty hot. But later that night, if you were to snuggle up close, she'd smell like a quarter-pounder with cheese and a sack of french fries.

SoonerGirl06
2/9/2007, 10:50 AM
I knew it was going to be a matter of time before the MM/ANS comparisons started rolling out.

No way is ANS anything close to MM.

fadada1
2/9/2007, 10:52 AM
I knew it was going to be a matter of time before the MM/ANS comparisons started rolling out.

No way is ANS anything close to MM.
they're talking about it on headline news. you think the producers are on crack to think there are similarities???

C&CDean
2/9/2007, 10:55 AM
they're talking about it on headline news. you think the producers are on crack to think there are similarities???

No kidding. They're both no-talent, slutty, drugged-out, losers-at-life fake blondes.

yermom
2/9/2007, 10:57 AM
i was wondering this morning if there was as much of a media circus when Norma Jean died

i never thought ANS was all that hot, but evidently a lot of people did in her prime. but still nothing like the cultural icon MM was

C&CDean
2/9/2007, 10:59 AM
i was wondering this morning if there was as much of a media circus when Norma Jean died

i never thought ANS was all that hot, but evidently a lot of people did in her prime. but still nothing like the cultural icon MM was

MM ****ed presidents, ball players, and playwrites. ANS ****ed old, wrinkled dudes for $$. Both are sluts, one is just a higher-classed slut.

TUSooner
2/9/2007, 11:02 AM
Chicks like her are disgusting. With make-up, an airbrush, etc. you can make them pretty hot. But later that night, if you were to snuggle up close, she'd smell like a quarter-pounder with cheese and a sack of french fries.

I couldn't decide which to post:

A. You mean, good enough to eat?

or

B. Why do you hate hamburgers?

Thank you.

Fugue
2/9/2007, 11:03 AM

In

C&CDean
2/9/2007, 11:03 AM
I couldn't decide which to post:

A. You mean, good enough to eat?

or

B. Why do you hate hamburgers?

Thank you.

Or:

C. Grease, rancid onions, and more grease.

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 11:08 AM
She's not my type, but I sure thought she was hot when she was a playmate.

Same for MM. I prefer brunettes. CHICKS that are brunettes (before someone chimes in). :D

batonrougesooner
2/9/2007, 11:08 AM
I'd hit it. (Marilyn)

Widescreen
2/9/2007, 11:10 AM
ANS tried to fashion herself as a MM type and in some ways she was successful but mostly she was a wannabe. MM was a cultural icon and was one of the women who defined "blonde bombshell". ANS never impacted anything and became a complete buffoon.

soonerjoker
2/9/2007, 11:12 AM
lighten up, Dean. @ least MM had talent.

what's wrong with "sluts" ???

ANS is (was) more like Jayne Mansfield.

JMHO

also, she married dimaggio.

C&CDean
2/9/2007, 11:15 AM
lighten up, Dean. @ least MM had talent.

what's wrong with "sluts" ???

ANS is (was) more like Jayne Mansfield.

JMHO

also, she married dimaggio.

ANS did NOT marry Dimaggio.

MM did NOT have talent. Couldn't sing, couldn't dance, and certainly couldn't act. Maybe she could deep throat Kong or something.

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 11:16 AM
someone's testy. *looking at Dean*

TheUnnamedSooner
2/9/2007, 11:19 AM

From what I've heard, chicks won't do anything for you. ;)

Oldnslo
2/9/2007, 11:22 AM
MM did NOT have talent.
This statement is inaccurate. Go rent "Some Like it Hot". It's funny, and she's good in it. It's Jack Lemmon's movie, but MM does well in it.

C&CDean
2/9/2007, 11:26 AM
This statement is inaccurate. Go rent "Some Like it Hot". It's funny, and she's good in it. It's Jack Lemmon's movie, but MM does well in it.

Oh. So she plays the part of a ditzy blonde really well. DOH.

sooneron
2/9/2007, 11:30 AM
I would say that the news for either death is just as big. Prolly bigger for Marilyn. My dad remembers where he was when he heard of her death. I'm willing to bet that I won't remember where I was one year from now when I saw the thread on SF.com about gold diggah .

fadada1
2/9/2007, 11:31 AM
MM did NOT have talent. Couldn't sing, couldn't dance, and certainly couldn't act. Maybe she could deep throat Kong or something.
sounds like talent to me...

stoops the eternal pimp
2/9/2007, 11:35 AM
I'd hit it. (Marilyn)

now?

FaninAma
2/9/2007, 11:50 AM
The attention this thing is getting is simply astounding. Why is this so fascinating for so many people? Is it boredom? Morbid curiosity?

SoonerStormchaser
2/9/2007, 11:56 AM
You all know you were wanking to MM's Playboy pictorial as teenagers.

fadada1
2/9/2007, 11:57 AM
You all know you were wanking to MM's Playboy pictorial as teenagers.
why do you hate teenagers??

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 12:06 PM
where do I start.....

Mongo
2/9/2007, 12:07 PM
where do I start.....

usually at the tip

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 12:40 PM
I said, "where do I start" not "where does your old lady start".

SoonerGirl06
2/9/2007, 01:43 PM
The attention this thing is getting is simply astounding. Why is this so fascinating for so many people? Is it boredom? Morbid curiosity?

It's called a "slow news week". The media really never had anything nice to say about her before... now they're trying to immortalize her.

SoonerGirl06
2/9/2007, 01:44 PM
usually at the tip

Now that's funny!

TheUnnamedSooner
2/9/2007, 01:49 PM
I said, "where do I start" not "where does your old lady start".

I think he understood ;)

Pricetag
2/9/2007, 02:01 PM
Seriously, you're surprised by this? Have you had your TV switched off for the past decade, or what?

VeeJay
2/9/2007, 02:09 PM
I for one am p-o'ed that Anna's assuming of room temperature has knocked the astronaut f*ckers off the front page.

That having been stated, Anna couldn't carry Marilyn's jock.

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 02:10 PM
Now that's funny!

I see you're familiar with the process.

TexasLidig8r
2/9/2007, 03:51 PM
. . .

That having been stated, Anna couldn't carry Marilyn's bra.

had to fix that a wee bit.

Marilyn played hide the salami with the leader of the free world.
Anna played hide the salami tied together with duct tape and popcycle sticks with an incredibly weathly, old codger.

Having said that, Anna is the poster child for what is wrong with the entertainment industry today.... all style which appeals to the masses, the great unwashed and no substance.

StoopTroup
2/9/2007, 05:10 PM
Maybe MM was the poster child for what was wrong back in her day....

Discuss...

TexasLidig8r
2/9/2007, 05:18 PM
Maybe MM was the poster child for what was wrong back in her day....

Discuss...

You mean... like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SLSlSmW74

Marilyn oh Marilyn.... you climbed your way to the top.. 6 inches at a time! :D

VeeJay
2/9/2007, 05:25 PM
I posted this elsewhere this morning. Considering I've interjected Ric Flair into this (the whole sordid affair reminds me of a rasslin' match gone awry anyway), here's my more sobering thoughts on the untimely demise of the buxom bombshell:

Don't intend on being cold and insensitive here. That having been stated, here goes:

(1) The baby - the kid IMO will be much better off placed with relatives (if DNA can find a freekin' relative). Better yet, the girl probably should be tossed into an adoption pool for a fresh start. Apparently the potential biologicals Anna was known to associate with aren't of much higher integrity than she. The ninth husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor is now in the mix. WTF? Am I the only sumbitch who hasn't banged her?

(2) The purpose for her being in Florida - according to the attorney and possible father Mr. Stern, they were in Florida shopping for a yacht. What new mom shops for a yacht with a months-old baby left in the hands of God-knows-who? My angle here is that Anna was probably not destined for Mother of the Year.

(3) The Reality Show - I believe long ago I posted a review of one of the episodes as a tongue-in-cheek look at the absurdity of the avalanche that was Anna Nicole Smith. Her TV program was a monument to sloth and gluttony in its rawest form. It was an embarassment, a waste of 30 minutes I should have been spending cleaning my sock drawer, and as I alluded to at the time, a contributing factor in why al Qaeda wants us dead.

(4) Human beings, when they pass, are normally afforded a measure of dignity and folks tend to reflect on their accomplishments and what they meant to their friends and family. Anna was seemingly devoid of friends, save for the purple-haired assistant from the reality show, and Interior Designer Bobby Trendy, an opportunist in his/her own right. And the lawyer Stern, a gold digger digging the gold digger.

(5) The whole 89 year old oil tycoon side show. Puh-leez.

Again, not wanting to be particularly brutal, but the world is a better place without this one. Not to fret, though - we love a buffoon like this, and there will be plenty of others following in her footsteps.

SoonerGirl06
2/9/2007, 08:26 PM
I see you're familiar with the process.

Any woman who knows what she's doing, usually is. ;)

olevetonahill
2/9/2007, 08:40 PM
Any woman who knows what she's doing, usually is. ;)
Im in LOVE

soonerjoker
2/10/2007, 01:24 PM
i still think that Jayne Mansfield compares more favorably to ANS than
MM does.

i still think MM had talent as an actress. no matter what Dean says.