PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole's Eulogy Thread

VeeJay
2/9/2007, 08:53 AM
http://nhl.speedera.net/image-upload/flair_ric_194x250.jpg

So here we are.

Anna Nicole Simpson - you tried to reach the top of your profession, and you never quite made it. You never realized the value of hard work, of doing what it takes to be the best at what you do. What did you do anyway?

The Nature Boy is at a loss for words. Never happned before. You've taken me to a new point in my own career, Anna,. Thanks.

You know, Anna, I tried to watch your TV show, and I just didn't get it. Why would a major television network devote resources to showing you in aaaallllllll your bizarre life events like going out to get your hair done and having your bedroom re-decorated, and scarfing down pizza with the lady with the purple hair? Huh?

Anna, if you'd taken a different course in life, you had the looks, you had the brains, you had the talent, baby, to do what you were good at. But you know what? You never would have measured up to my standards baby - I'm talking limousines, caviar, beautiful women, mansions in Maui, I'm talking money everywhere baby. No, Anna, your best was never good enough. You never measured up to the Nature Boy. Because I am the best thing going TO-Day!

Woooooooooooooo

SoonerTerry
2/9/2007, 10:16 AM
are you snerious?