PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa Indian Art Festival this weekend

picasso
2/9/2007, 12:06 AM
http://www.tulsaindianartfest.com/

come by if you get a chance. the golf expo is next door and of course on the other side there's the sheep barn.

hear that Howzit?

proud gonzo
2/9/2007, 12:23 AM
cool--i'd make it if i could but i'm going to Wichita this weekend

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 08:24 AM
and save yourselves the suffering of even going to the golf expo and just hit the art festival.

Tulsa golf expo is a JO-HOKE. I ain't kidding even a little bit.

picasso
2/9/2007, 09:18 AM
and save yourselves the suffering of even going to the golf expo and just hit the art festival.

no one there's scored a hole in one huh?

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 09:30 AM
Oh they might have, but they are too busy trying to hawk last years crap as bargains at full price.

it's a waste of time. seriously.

not that the indian art festivus isn't....

picasso
2/9/2007, 09:33 AM
Oh they might have, but they are too busy trying to hawk last years crap as bargains at full price.

it's a waste of time. seriously.

not that the indian art festivus isn't....

I heard on the radio they'll have a driving range setup. at least be a good way to pass the time.

and you're right, the art show is a waste of time for slobbering paintball playin behemoths struggling to stand erect.

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 09:34 AM
if by "driving range setup" you mean "a big net that lets you hit the ball ten feet" then I agree.

I'm playing paintball tomorrow as a matter of fact. good times.

leave my erection out of this.

King Crimson
2/9/2007, 10:08 AM
good luck with that pic.

4life: i hate hitting the ball into a net. it's OK to warmup maybe, but it's not a constructive exercise in "practice".

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 10:38 AM
I couldn't agree more. Net time might be good in the basement for winter just to try and keep a swing grooved, but without feedback, i just don't see the point.

King Crimson
2/9/2007, 10:42 AM
I couldn't agree more. Net time might be good in the basement for winter just to try and keep a swing grooved, but without feedback, i just don't see the point.

exactly, one of the secondary points Nicklaus made during the whole Casey Martin thing was that golf was about your eyes and feel on the ground. you have to see what's happening. hand-eye coordination.

i know i've hit a ton of tee balls that felt sweet like hell but were 40 yards right of where i was aiming. a net ain't going to tell you that.

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 10:47 AM
Preach on!

Howzit
2/9/2007, 01:54 PM

Yeah, yeah, but how are the sheep?

OU4LIFE
2/9/2007, 02:10 PM
AWESOME