PDA

View Full Version : That Jared Zabransky is so classy!

setem
2/8/2007, 10:09 PM
I don't know if any of you are watching the College Football All-Star Challenge on ESPN2. Ole Zabransky just had to pick at the scab left by the final play of the Circus...I mean Fiesta Bowl. Zabransky and a few other QB's from around the country were taking turns in the Long Ball competition. Drew Stanton went, then Troy Smith and 3rd up is our good friend Zabransky! He gets ready to let loose and steps forward to launch the ball down field. He fired his arm forward and what do you know....there was not ball flying toward the landing zone! He was making jokes about that god damn play! The commentators sure thought it was funny! Then they went into a video montage of BSU beating of Oklahoma!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I know it is all fun and games but why don't we have a little class?

Mike Rich I don't care if I am not criticizing Zabransky and bashing....I hope he gets a dick in a box for Christmas next year!:pop:

SPREAD IT ON!!!

Frozen Sooner
2/8/2007, 10:31 PM
Oh, feel free to bash players from OTHER schools all you want.

Jello Biafra
2/8/2007, 10:49 PM
I don't know if any of you are watching the College Football All-Star Challenge on ESPN2. Ole Zabransky just had to pick at the scab left by the final play of the Circus...I mean Fiesta Bowl. Zabransky and a few other QB's from around the country were taking turns in the Long Ball competition. Drew Stanton went, then Troy Smith and 3rd up is our good friend Zabransky! He gets ready to let loose and steps forward to launch the ball down field. He fired his arm forward and what do you know....there was not ball flying toward the landing zone! He was making jokes about that god damn play! The commentators sure thought it was funny! Then they went into a video montage of BSU beating of Oklahoma!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I know it is all fun and games but why don't we have a little class?

Mike Rich I don't care if I am not criticizing Zabransky and bashing....I hope he gets a dick in a box for Christmas next year!:pop:

SPREAD IT ON!!!

eh. don't worry about it.....

he's trying to milk that 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth. he knows he'll be managing a Mc donald's drive through in about a year so...........

silverwheels
2/8/2007, 11:07 PM
How is that classless? I remember watching it last weekend, and I thought it was pretty funny.

royalfan5
2/8/2007, 11:11 PM
You have to be pretty thin-skinned to be offended by that.

setem
2/8/2007, 11:13 PM
Oh...I am thin skinned! **** YOU GUYS! I just wanted us to win!!!!!

I have not been eating much food, so I am cranky.

I still hope he gets a dick in a box for Christmas!

picasso
2/8/2007, 11:30 PM
not to worry. he'll be reaping the benfits of STDs soon enough. if not already.

illinisooner
2/8/2007, 11:38 PM
I really liked him in that Super Bowl commercial when he played K Fed.

CrimsonChampion
2/9/2007, 12:14 AM
He seriously looks like he should be on that show lockup on msnbc.

Every dog has his day, and that was as good as it gets for him. It doesn't get much better if you're a ****ant QB from a ****ant football program and you beat O freakin U.

And he does look like he'll be getting paychecks for being a K-FED lookalike soon, what a goob.

goingoneight
2/9/2007, 12:26 AM
Zabransky... pffft! He doesn't remember that Ian Johnson won that game, does he?

H8HOGS
2/9/2007, 01:58 AM
http://www.nmnathletics.com.edgesuite.net/fls/9900/headers/football_header.jpg

SleestakSooner
2/9/2007, 02:10 AM
WTF is this Zabransky fellow you speak of?

soonerboomer93
2/9/2007, 03:32 AM
Oh...I am thin skinned! **** YOU GUYS! I just wanted us to win!!!!!

I have not been eating much food, so I am cranky.

I still hope he gets a dick in a box for Christmas!

so you're wanting to regift and need his address??

:D :pop: :twinkies:

Seamus
2/9/2007, 04:20 AM
Bwa. BWA. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Crimsontothecore
2/9/2007, 10:17 AM
You have to realize that the Fiesta bowl win was the FIRST and ONLY memorable moment Boise State has ever produced. They will talk about that play forever because there is absolutely no tradition in that program.
Unlike OU that has years of tradition and more memorable moments and wins than can be counted, Boise has only one defining moment and it happened in the Fiesta bowl.

sanantoniosooner
2/9/2007, 10:20 AM
http://www.sallyminker.com/art/2-d/images/grapes-print.jpg

mxATVracer10
2/9/2007, 10:22 AM
damn, you guys beat me to the K-Fed lookalike comments :(

batonrougesooner
2/9/2007, 10:59 AM
No big deal. Like others mentioned, fifteen minutes.

He'll be selling insurance soon. NTTATWWT

H8HOGS
2/9/2007, 11:28 AM
Everyone knows who Boise St is thanks to

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper522/stills/1khq8pqi.jpg

setem
2/9/2007, 12:02 PM
Smurf Turf?

I think it should be outlawed!

Big Red Ron
2/9/2007, 12:06 PM
btw, he had by far the weakest arm in the competion.

sanantoniosooner
2/9/2007, 12:12 PM
you don't need that strong of an arm to run the statue of liberty play.

setem
2/9/2007, 12:13 PM

You are correct sir!!!!:D

MamaMia
2/9/2007, 12:49 PM
Oh, feel free to bash players from OTHER schools all you want.
So, let me see if I understand this new rule system you posted correctly. Lets just say our team loses a game due to lousy defensive play on the part of the secondary, or too many fumbles, interceptions or whatever. Are you seriously going to get all postal over someone saying a certain member or portion of our team played horribly that day? In other words. Just exactly what is your definition of "bashing?"

Frozen Sooner
2/9/2007, 01:09 PM
I thought it was pretty clear.

"Gah! XX needs to hit that guy!" is not bashing.

"XX sucks!" is bashing.

"XX played badly today" is not bashing.

"XX should have his scholarship pulled" is bashing.

Criticism is fine. Insults are not.

There's no "postal." The post will be edited or deleted.

This is not a "new" rule system, nor is it "my" system.

If you'd like further clarification, PM me.

MamaMia
2/9/2007, 01:33 PM
I thought it was pretty clear.

"Gah! XX needs to hit that guy!" is not bashing.

"XX sucks!" is bashing.

"XX played badly today" is not bashing.

"XX should have his scholarship pulled" is bashing.

Criticism is fine. Insults are not.

There's no "postal." The post will be edited or deleted.

This is not a "new" rule system, nor is it "my" system.

If you'd like further clarification, PM me.So, its the same rules that have always been in place.

Frozen Sooner
2/9/2007, 01:37 PM
Possibly with more enforcement, but generally yes.

Please take any more questions about how I go about things in PM. Thanks.

TheUnnamedSooner
2/9/2007, 01:47 PM
So, is MOD bashing permitted? ;)
I'm confused on where to go for further clarification :confused:

soonerhubs
2/9/2007, 02:05 PM
You have to PM him. PM means Post Meridian or in other words after noon. So you can't ask questions in the morning.

That game was a helluva game that I hated to see end the way it did. Their quarterback is a wank and will inherit Daddy's potato farm soon.

MamaMia
2/9/2007, 02:05 PM
Possibly with more enforcement, but generally yes.

Please take any more questions about how I go about things in PM. Thanks.
My last post was not a question. Neither is this one.

sooner518
2/9/2007, 02:06 PM
Mike Rich should have his schollie pulled!!!!
Im calling Stoops right now to fix this situation!

H8HOGS
2/9/2007, 02:11 PM
Nice stats. Explains how they went undefeated.

PASSING GP Effic Cmp-Att-Int Pct Yards TD Long Avg/G
Jared Zabransky 13 162.6 191-288-8 66.3 2587 23 61 199.0

Frozen Sooner
2/9/2007, 02:19 PM

Yes.

snp
2/9/2007, 02:48 PM
Sounds pretty funny to me.

jwlynn64
2/9/2007, 02:50 PM
Nice stats. Explains how they went undefeated.

PASSING GP Effic Cmp-Att-Int Pct Yards TD Long Avg/G
Jared Zabransky 13 162.6 191-288-8 66.3 2587 23 61 199.0

I didn't see in those stats where he played five teams in the bottom 25 of the league. Did I miss that? ;)

H8HOGS
2/9/2007, 03:03 PM
I didn't see in those stats where he played five teams in the bottom 25 of the league. Did I miss that? ;)

Looked pretty good against the Sooners and the stats back it up.

19-29 -1 262 yards and 3 TD

Didn't throw more than 1 pick in any game... Looks to me like he ran the team very well.

http://admin.xosn.com/fls/9900/stats/football/indgbg.htm?SPSID=48554&SPID=4061&DB_OEM_ID=9900#IGBG.PAS

jwlynn64
2/9/2007, 03:16 PM
Looked pretty good against the Sooners and the stats back it up.

19-29 -1 262 yards and 3 TD

Didn't throw more than 1 pick in any game... Looks to me like he ran the team very well.

http://admin.xosn.com/fls/9900/stats/football/indgbg.htm?SPSID=48554&SPID=4061&DB_OEM_ID=9900#IGBG.PAS

I guess I'm not understanding your point. Are you saying that the Sooners had a bad game against the Broncos or are you saying that the level of competition that he played against during the regular season was at least as good as OU?

I think we can admit that he played pretty good against us when our team played pretty poorly? Or maybe your saying that we played poorly because he's just good?:confused:

Also, how does that diminish the fact that they played a very weak schedule?

Beef
2/9/2007, 03:37 PM
I guess I'm not understanding your point. Are you saying that the Sooners had a bad game against the Broncos or are you saying that the level of competition that he played against during the regular season was at least as good as OU?

I think we can admit that he played pretty good against us when our team played pretty poorly? Or maybe your saying that we played poorly because he's just good?:confused:

Also, how does that diminish the fact that they played a very weak schedule?
It looks to me like all he is saying is he had a pretty good game against us, so he might be a decent college qb regardless of the quality of the competition. Is it that difficult to admit that their offense might have had something to do with our defense "playing poorly"?

jwlynn64
2/9/2007, 04:06 PM
I don't think that anyone is saying that he didn't have a good game against us but to put up his season numbers and declare him a great QB is deceptive.

Have him play a season against decent oppnents week in and week out, then look at his numbers. When your team consistently has to play quality opponents, it wears the team down.

If we played BSU's schedule last year, we probably would have gone undefeated and maybe Thompson's numbers would have been comparable.

The point I was trying to make was that the numbers don't mean anything unless you post something about what the quality of opponent was.

For the record. Our defense was pretty bad during the first quarter but had a pretty good game otherwise. Yes we got beat on a couple of trick plays that worked to perfection but our guys did OK.

H8HOGS
2/9/2007, 04:09 PM
It looks to me like all he is saying is he had a pretty good game against us, so he might be a decent college qb regardless of the quality of the competition. Is it that difficult to admit that their offense might have had something to do with our defense "playing poorly"?

I am saying the kid was consistent game in and game out. Didn't make mistakes beat OU and hawaii and Oregon St which beat USC. Most importantly he won every game. No other team in Bowl Subdivision Football (what a joke that name is) can say that.

Maybe the Big 12 should add them and drop Baylor or Iowa St. It would be a big improvement.

It appears he is being bashed because you are upset with the loss to Boise St.. I would think considering his play he would have been welcome under center for the Sooners last year.

jwlynn64
2/9/2007, 04:25 PM
I'm hoping that you don't mean that I was bashing him? I just pointed out that his stats came against 5 opponents that ranked in the bottom 25 of football.

As for him starting for the Sooners, the staff would have had to see him in camp to make that call. Yes, he had a good game but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have been two or three on our depth chart.

Big Red Ron
2/9/2007, 04:26 PM
I am saying the kid was consistent game in and game out. Didn't make mistakes beat OU and hawaii and Oregon St which beat USC. Most importantly he won every game. No other team in Bowl Subdivision Football (what a joke that name is) can say that.

Maybe the Big 12 should add them and drop Baylor or Iowa St. It would be a big improvement.

It appears he is being bashed because you are upset with the loss to Boise St.. I would think considering his play he would have been welcome under center for the Sooners last year.In case you weren't aware but we played with a WR at QB last year and one of the five youngest teams in the NCAA. If that game were played 10 times Bosie wins maybe three.

Congrats on the win but I doubt you'll be in the BCS next year. As for us, well, we've missed the BCS a whopping two times in the last eight years.

setem
2/9/2007, 04:38 PM
I love when folks drop the neg spek and it doesnt even count!!!

GRAY/BLUE SPEK=NO SPEK AT ALL!!!

ehhhh I can't get no spek!

Bring on that gray spek!!!

H8HOGS
2/9/2007, 04:39 PM
In case you weren't aware but we played with a WR at QB last year and one of the five youngest teams in the NCAA. If that game were played 10 times Bosie wins maybe three.

Congrats on the win but I doubt you'll be in the BCS next year. As for us, well, we've missed the BCS a whopping two times in the last eight years.

Which was my point in saying you would have gladly taken him. I am not Boise St. fan by the way.

Big Red Ron
2/9/2007, 04:41 PM
Which was my point in saying you would have gladly taken him. I am not Boise St. fan by the way.Actually, I wouldn't. Paul Thompson was not only a vry good QB but the undisputed leader of our team.

setem
2/9/2007, 04:42 PM
...and they dont leave their stupid name!!!

Thanks BRR for the green. Green for money...Gold for the honey, that is what I always say!

snp
2/9/2007, 04:47 PM
I am saying the kid was consistent game in and game out. Didn't make mistakes

Like throwing what should have been a game winning pick-6 with a minute left? There's a word for that, oh yea, it's called a mistake.

beat OU and hawaii and Oregon St which beat USC.

Games aren't transitive, bud.

Most importantly he won every game. No other team in Bowl Subdivision Football (what a joke that name is) can say that.

No other top team played their joke of a schedule. And it's a team sport, he didn't win every game, his team did.

BSU has been a D1 team for 11 years. And maybe an improvement in football, but there's a whole lot more that BSU would subtract than gain.

It appears he is being bashed because you are upset with the loss to Boise St.. I would think considering his play he would have been welcome under center for the Sooners last year.

Oh shut up. Since you like to use stats to back up your arguments go look at the stat line between PT and Z. Paul had a better year against far better competition.

H8HOGS
2/9/2007, 04:52 PM
Pretty comparable.. So how do the Sooners look for next year?

SoonerJLB
2/9/2007, 04:56 PM
and was bent for a second (thinking back about the game), then they showed the highlight of the statue of liberty play and I was really ****ed. But he was just joking around....with my sense of humor I probably would have done the same and he ended up in last place.

snp
2/9/2007, 04:59 PM

Same as last year, the difference between a BCS bowl game and the Cotton Bowl all depends on QB play. Need one of the 3 untested guys to produce. The defense, RB and receivers can only carry the team so far.

setem
2/9/2007, 05:39 PM

We look pretty damn good!

Defense

DB's
Williams
Walker
Holmes
Smith
Harris
Nelson
Box(Maybe)

The speed those guys have is pretty damn ridiculous! If box plays DB and I don't think he will that kid is ruthless. Think of Dwane Slay X3! Flemming and Jackson (if they play) can help too! They will compete for a job.

LB's

Reed
Reynolds
Box(Maybe)
Baker
Lofton
Lewis

They all have size and speed and can hit hard. If he lives up to the hype, Reed should be a Rufus/Calmus caliber player. Reed,Reynolds and Box would make an outstanding set of LB's. I think they will use Box in the nickel spot and maybe work a frosh in there for the XP.

DL

Beal
Granger
McCoy
Williams
Davis
Macon
Taylor
Bumpas
Alexander
Coleman

The interior of our DL should be pretty sick. With McCoy and Granger leading the way. Most say that out D-ends are going to be our weakness because of who we graduated. Jeremy Beal I think is going to become and all-star come next fall! John Williams has had the injury bug the last couple of seasons but if healthy he anchors the line pretty well. The recruits should help out and maybe see some significant PT.

OL

They are going to be awesome!

I am not even get at them. There are so many good players coming back, there is no reason why we shouldn't have a great running year.

WR's

Kelly
Inglesias
Johnson
Chaney
Tennell
Stratford
Broyels
Strong
Wilson
Gresh
Joe John Finley
Brodey Eldridge

I think we have one of the best receiving corps in the country. Malcom Kelly is just play sick with the ball. The question mark is going to be...Can we get the ball to him. Inglesias, Johnson and Chaney are all very good wide outs. Gresh and JJF are both TE's and I don't know if you have heard but the Gresh is a freak! Brody Eldridge should see some time at FB and TE mix. When we run the 3 headed monster formation the yards really rack up! I also await the 2nd coming of Travis Wilson!

RB's

Brown
Murray
Patrick
Madu
Proctor?
Taylor

This group could be the best in the country! Arkansas has D-Mac and Felix Jones coming back but they have so many problems on that team I don't see them being as good as last years team. Murray, Patrick, Brown, and Madu are are wicked fast and can turn on a dime. I would not be surprised to see multi back sets this year and maybe even some Wild-Catesk play by Demarco this year. These guys are far to good to let them sit on the sidelines. They will be used where ever they find space.

QB's

Nichol
Bradford
Halzley
McEachern

Bradford and Halzley have the inside track for the starting spot. After the spring game that could change. Keith Nichol is a 10 foot tall man beast who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi! The kid is sick and I think he and bradford compete for the starting spot in the fall. McEachern in my book is the best Holder in the country!

Special Teams

Knall
Cohen
Hartley
Stevens
McEachern

Knall and Cohen are great punters. They really came in and did a great job. Hartley is a shoe in for the Groza this year and Stevens has a trebuchet for a leg!

McEachern is the best damn holder in the country!

I think we have the kids to make a run! We will def be in a BCS game again and maybe this time we can come away with a win. The RRS and ****** are going to be brutal for the Horns and Pokes! The D we have this year is going to be something to watch!:pop: A wise man named Dutch once said..."GET EM A BODY BAG!!! YEAAAHAHAHA!!!"

SPREAD IT ON!!!

...and yeah what SNP said!

Phantasm
2/9/2007, 07:11 PM
That guy, Zabransky, is so last year - ancient history.
Fa get about it! Think of the great games the Sooners will have THIS year!

goingoneight
2/10/2007, 12:01 AM
Yeah, f*** him. :mad:

KingDavid
2/10/2007, 12:21 PM
definitely a punk-aSZ-bytch.

Stitch Face
2/10/2007, 01:29 PM
http://www.sallyminker.com/art/2-d/images/grapes-print.jpg

I don't get it.

JLB
2/10/2007, 08:27 PM
Paul Thompson has chunks of guys like Zabransky in his stool.

sanantoniosooner
2/10/2007, 08:45 PM
Jared has an undefeated season under his belt. Including a win over the Sooners.

Plus the obsession of the fine people at SF.com.

setem
2/13/2007, 01:06 PM
I made the Orangepowere message board!!!

Orange Power home of Fagatron! (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=33051)

sanantoniosooner
2/13/2007, 01:11 PM
I made the Orangepowere message board!!!

Orange Power home of Fagatron! (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=33051)
So we aren't the only one's concerned about your obsession?

MamaMia
2/13/2007, 01:40 PM
It amazes me that people are so ignorant and blind as to continue to insult Boise State. That undefeated team was a collection of some of the most talented football players on the field last season. They proved that by beating us. If we had a play off system, who knows how far they may have gone?

goingoneight
2/13/2007, 09:15 PM
I really liked him in that Super Bowl commercial when he played K Fed.

That was a commercial? I thought it was "Cribs?!?" :eek:

SoonerTerry
2/14/2007, 12:55 AM
I don't get it.

Looks like a bunch o' sour grapes to me..

85sooners
2/15/2007, 02:01 PM
**** him!!!!

josh09
2/17/2007, 12:00 AM

SPREAD IT ON!!!

PLUS he looks like a hick.

Or IS a hick.....

insuranceman_22
2/17/2007, 12:07 AM
No big deal. Like others mentioned, fifteen minutes.

He'll be selling insurance soon. NTTATWWT

Watch it with comments like that! But we know what you mean anyway....

insuranceman_22
2/17/2007, 12:09 AM
Hate to say it, but they beat us.....Z did walk the walk. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him, but he won......

josh09
2/17/2007, 12:12 AM
Hate to say it, but they beat us.....Z did walk the walk. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him, but he won......

No he didnt, the coach did with the play calling. And the running back who actually took the ball into the end zone on the 2 point conversion. If it werent for those 2, everyone would be picking on him for throwing that INT for a TD.

Maybe he'll get those huge teeth knocked out before his first game.

:pop:

insuranceman_22
2/17/2007, 12:20 AM
Okay - so we'd have won the game if Stoops hadn't called the plays where PT tossed the picks? That belongs on the coach, not the player. Not trying to pick a fight, but they beat us and it is the single "bigtime" game that Boise has ever been involved in. That **** will be remembered in Idaho for the next couple of generations! To us Sooners it just sux, but next season we'll be on the prowl for a Big 12 Title & hopefully MNC. We forget about it & start thinking of how we're gonna destroy the whorens. They won't, they'll remember the Bronco's in Arizona on that one night it all came together. That was better then Christmas to them.

sanantoniosooner
2/17/2007, 02:08 AM
No he didnt, the coach did with the play calling. And the running back who actually took the ball into the end zone on the 2 point conversion. If it werent for those 2, everyone would be picking on him for throwing that INT for a TD.

Maybe he'll get those huge teeth knocked out before his first game.

:pop:
Jared owns this place.

And it's a shame.

setem
2/17/2007, 02:54 AM
I have said in more than one post these guys beat us fair and square. All losses are and sore spot with me. The Oregon WIN sucked a big one! The UT loss killed me...we should have beat those guys! The BSU loss deg killed! The circus killed us! They beat us...they were a great team...we are gonn kick some *** this year!!!

SPREAD IT ON!!!

josh09
2/17/2007, 11:19 AM
I admit that the TEAM beat us, but everyone was saying how JZ beat us by himself, and i disagreed.

sanantoniosooner
2/17/2007, 11:35 AM
I admit that the TEAM beat us, but everyone was saying how JZ beat us by himself, and i disagreed.
QBs and coaches generally get credit for losses and wins.

It's a little skewed, but it's the way it is.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/17/2007, 12:28 PM
SMASH ZABRANSKY

bar4d
3/1/2007, 06:01 PM
Just returned from six months down under and was shocked to discover that some team from Iowa I've never heard of, Boise University, beat the Sooners in the Fiesta Bowl!

That's impossible...an embarassament beyond comprehension.

How did it happen?

Big Red Ron
3/1/2007, 06:07 PM
Just returned from six months down under and was shocked to discover that some team from Iowa I've never heard of, Boise University, beat the Sooners in the Fiesta Bowl!

How did it happen?Their best team in school history beat one of our more average teams. It's pretty simple.

bar4d
3/1/2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah but I see AP played and didn't get a 100. Who's the little guy Johnson ? How did he break a ioo against the Sooner monsters?

sanantoniosooner
3/1/2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah but I see AP played and didn't get a 100. Who's the little guy Johnson ? How did he break a ioo against the Sooner monsters?
He broke an ioo?

I hope he's OK.

'tard

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 07:35 PM
He broke an ioo?

I hope he's OK.

'tard

im sure he's good. rumor has it, he breaks that every time he gets an O-ring blown out.

Stitch Face
3/1/2007, 10:19 PM
Looks like a bunch o' sour grapes to me..

I don't get it.

SoonerStud615
3/1/2007, 10:30 PM
In case you haven't seen the 2 other threads about it, now he's going to be on the cover of NCAA 08: linky (http://www.idahostatesman.com/124/story/73641.html)

picasso
3/1/2007, 10:42 PM

How did it happen?
well. first the dinosaurs came, then they died and turned into oil......

maybe you shouldn't have your head inserted so deep into your bottom part.

Soonerus
3/1/2007, 10:43 PM
Zabransky is a duffess...

picasso
3/1/2007, 10:44 PM
perhaps we should have drawn up more backyard plays for AD.

bar4d
3/1/2007, 10:45 PM
Oh no! More embarrassment...Hollywood is making a movie about the little guy struggling to beat the bully.

I found this on a Ohio State site with pictures of Zahbransky.

http://ohio-state-football.aolsportsblog.com/category/boise-state-football/

Frozen Sooner
3/1/2007, 10:47 PM
bar4d-

Knock it off.

Soonerus
3/1/2007, 10:50 PM
We'll see where "flash in the pan" Boise is 2-3 years from now...probably a losing record and an answer to a trivia question, that nobody can remember...

Soonerus
3/1/2007, 10:58 PM
True...and have you heard MAN Walked on the Moon !!!!!!!

picasso
3/1/2007, 11:09 PM
Oh no! More embarrassment...Hollywood is making a movie about the little guy struggling to beat the bully.

I found this on a Ohio State site with pictures of Zahbransky.

http://ohio-state-football.aolsportsblog.com/category/boise-state-football/
bully? we were an average Sooner team by Stoops' standard.

again. we've won 7 national titles and have yet to make a movie.

putzie.

Jello Biafra
3/1/2007, 11:19 PM
bar4d-

Knock it off.

das boot! he's a troll......

Frozen Sooner
3/1/2007, 11:21 PM
He's gone.

picasso
3/1/2007, 11:24 PM
He's having party time in the hoosegow.

probably.

bosworthsteroidmafia
3/2/2007, 10:48 PM
Zebransky on the cover of NCAA 08 (http://www.easports.com/ncaa08/)

sanantoniosooner
3/2/2007, 10:58 PM
http://www.subway1.com/jared.jpg

Soonerus
3/3/2007, 12:07 AM
Zabransky challenging Sean Sutton as biggest spook in sports...

picasso
3/3/2007, 12:15 AM
Zebransky on the cover of NCAA 08 (http://www.easports.com/ncaa08/)
couldn't hold Bosworth's right nad.

goingoneight
3/3/2007, 01:37 AM
The only thing that really gets me about Boise is that guy. I guess it's just because Ian Johnson, and all the other players were just happy to get the victory, this kid has been a royal asshat, with the gesture at the Senior Bowl, the smack on the radio, the smirks and stuff he did against us in the game, etc. Oh, well. Don't think we'll see Opie quarterbacking anyone anymore. That game was far less of an embarassment than the Okie Light losses in 2001 and 2002, IMHO. And TCU... well I almost buried my head in the ground out back when they lost to SMU. But they got better, and eventually, so did we. I don't see why people don't give them the respect for that win against us in Glendale... that bowl means a helluva lot more to them, seeing as we are playing for the crystal ball all the time, they never reached D-1 BCS glory before. I was kind of glad for them considering how sloppy we looked. But like any other Sooner, I wanted Marcus Walker's INT TD to be the last thing Boise State saw every night in their nightmares, and like any other Sooner fan alive, I wanted AD's final run to be for the W... but oh well, didn't happen.

sanantoniosooner
3/3/2007, 11:10 AM
The guy has only lost a few games as a college QB. He has an undefeated season including a BCS victory over a traditional powerhouse. In that game he made a costly mistake that could have lost the game but he bounced back and made some plays down the stretch to get the victory back.

I don't care if the guy ever plays a down of NFL football. He has earned the right to talk some smack.

If this game meant more to them than it did us some of you might try and prove that by moving on. Otherwise it sounds like a weak denial.

JLB
3/3/2007, 02:15 PM
I dont care if JZ beat us in the Fiesta Bowl.I still think that statue of liberty play was the gheyest play I have ever seen.I mean we ran some doosies in Bobcat football when I was in sixth grade,but man that was sick.
You could see it coming from a mile away.I would be embarrased to take credit for that stunt.

Big Red Ron
3/3/2007, 02:32 PM
The only reason why he's getting the pub that he gets is that they beat OKLAHOMA. If they had been playing Iowa or OK State or Texas A&M, there would be no movie or JZ hype.

It's as much of a complement to us as him.

sanantoniosooner
3/3/2007, 02:54 PM
I dont care if JZ beat us in the Fiesta Bowl.I still think that statue of liberty play was the gheyest play I have ever seen.I mean we ran some doosies in Bobcat football when I was in sixth grade,but man that was sick.
You could see it coming from a mile away.I would be embarrased to take credit for that stunt.
Thank God we never ran a fumblerooski.

What would be ghey would be failing at it. You know like Hybl and the throwback play against NU?

Or getting beat by the play. That would be gheyer than running the play.

I'm proud of our team. And embarrassed at some of our fans.

vandalbball
3/5/2007, 04:17 AM
hey guys i think i was about the only person in the state of idaho to be rooting for you guys against boise state. i currently go to the University of Idaho so boise "junior college" state has always been on my s&#% list. I live in moscow which is about 6 hours away from boise and i still hear about the game countless times everyday. In boise however, its quite a different story.......parades have been held to celebrate the win and theres even a movie coming out about their season......all i hear when i'm in boise is how bsu is a top five team and that they should have been national champions this year (not making this up). next time you guys happen to play them PLEASE do us all a favor and put them back in their place!

Boffingham
3/5/2007, 08:31 AM
Can OU decide not to endorse their involvment in the movie? Will BSU be playing the Fiesta Bowl against The University of Norman Boomers?

Big Red Ron
3/5/2007, 09:29 AM
hey guys i think i was about the only person in the state of idaho to be rooting for you guys against boise state. i currently go to the University of Idaho so boise "junior college" state has always been on my s&#% list. I live in moscow which is about 6 hours away from boise and i still hear about the game countless times everyday. In boise however, its quite a different story.......parades have been held to celebrate the win and theres even a movie coming out about their season......all i hear when i'm in boise is how bsu is a top five team and that they should have been national champions this year (not making this up). next time you guys happen to play them PLEASE do us all a favor and put them back in their place!They'll lose three games next year. They lost almost every good player they had. We had one of the youngest teams in the NCAA last season. We should be back in the BCS bowls next year, they wont be.