PDA

View Full Version : Oh please oh please

OUstudent4life
2/8/2007, 03:36 PM
If the aggies do this, it might be the funniest thing evar...for a day...

Rumors of media bans :D:D:D:D:D:D:D (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=32865)

SleestakSooner
2/8/2007, 03:51 PM
Oh brother. Are they all a bunch of commies or what?

Let's only let the media members that say nice things about us come watch us play.

Classic aggie logic hard at work.

sitzpinkler
2/8/2007, 04:00 PM
I made the mistake of wandering into other threads on that board.

What a bunch of mindless garbage.

And the thread bashing on Broyles... yeah real classy, pukes. Yet they have a thread calling us the most classless fans in all of college sports. :rolleyes:

fadada1
2/8/2007, 04:19 PM
turds.

sooner518
2/8/2007, 04:21 PM
funniest thing Ive read this week.

bah! DOUBLE POST. please delete this one

sooner518
2/8/2007, 04:26 PM
funniest thing Ive read this week.

Like we need freakin Dean Blevins or Jenni Carlson recruiting for us. I'm sure thats a HUGE influence on these kids. Much more so than the fact that we win more games than OSU and we garner alot more national attention.

These people act like members of the media are passing out Benjamins to in-state players trying to entice them away from going to the best football school in the country, OSU!!

Hell, I'm shocked anytime an in-state kid chooses OSU over OU because 80% of Oklahomans grow up as OU fans

Bourbon St Sooner
2/8/2007, 04:28 PM
I decided to beat the rush and ban myself permanently from Stoolwater.

Rhino
2/8/2007, 05:20 PM
What a bunch of lunatics.

setem
2/8/2007, 05:27 PM
How gay can they get?

"You beat me in recruiting....you can't come to my birthday!"

Big Red Ron
2/8/2007, 05:39 PM
I decided to beat the rush and ban myself permanently from Stoolwater.Beat ya to it. :) I banned myself five years ago.:P

Brasky7
2/8/2007, 05:51 PM
maybe they'll require media-types to show their press passes and copies of their recent articles before they're allowed to cross the pig-sh*t smelling bridge on the way into town...

tommieharris91
2/8/2007, 05:53 PM
If their AD actually did that (and I wouldn't be surprised knowing some of Holder's other policies), he would be doing OU a favor.

Dio
2/8/2007, 06:22 PM
When did Rhode start liking OU?

Landthief 1972
2/8/2007, 06:25 PM
It's simply not true, Pokie fans! I have it on high authority from members of this very board that the Oklahoman is, in fact, showing bias towards Oklahoma State! :rolleyes:

SleestakSooner
2/8/2007, 06:32 PM
When did Rhode start liking OU?

Hell when did any of them start favoring OU? Dean Blevins has been trying to usher Stoops out the door since he won the 2000 NC. Carlson has no ties to OU and says just as many idiotic things that could be taken as negative about the Sooners.

Just a bunch of sour grapes and ignorant rantings. I actually thought Carlson's question to Broyles was a legit one. Still I wouldn't mind seeing her swingin from an Oak Tree. :rolleyes:

Sooner in Tampa
2/8/2007, 07:03 PM
Man...the agroids have the suppliers of much comedy lately.

No wonder they raised ticket prices.

usmc-sooner
2/8/2007, 08:33 PM
If the aggies do this, it might be the funniest thing evar...for a day...

Rumors of media bans :D:D:D:D:D:D:D (http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=32865)

you really got to question anyone who would go along with Robert Allen. These people are delusional along with wierd and cult like.

birddog
2/8/2007, 08:38 PM
by gawd, i'm glad my dad graduated a sooner and raised me right.

CatfishSooner
2/8/2007, 08:44 PM
ridaculous...

85sooners
2/8/2007, 08:54 PM
:D :D

mdklatt
2/8/2007, 09:31 PM
OMFG. I seriously don't think some of their brains work right. Contrary to popular belief, those people can't all be oSu students or alumni (i.e. real fans :rolleyes:). There is no way those people could have gained admission to an American university, much less graduated. It's amazing they can use the internet. Did you ever wonder if some of the more challenged posters are really OU fans playing a joke? That has to be the answer. I bet Bri is "duckstreet89".

And what's with their nicknames for us? Gooners? Gooners?! Really? I imagine that the proper pronunciation of that one requires some missing teeth. "Zero U" is good, too...I guess that makes them Zero State. Idiots.

Go ahead sheep ****ers, blame Dean Blevins for your recruiting woes and the fact that you suck, and don't take a look at yourselves.

goingoneight
2/8/2007, 09:53 PM
I remember about this time last year it was Texas, Texas, Texas... since when did we give a rat's *** about Stoolwater? :confused:

illinisooner
2/8/2007, 11:36 PM
OMFG. I seriously don't think some of their brains work right. Contrary to popular belief, those people can't all be oSu students or alumni (i.e. real fans :rolleyes:). There is no way those people could have gained admission to an American university, much less graduated. It's amazing they can use the internet. Did you ever wonder if some of the more challenged posters are really OU fans playing a joke? That has to be the answer. I bet Bri is "duckstreet89".

And what's with their nicknames for us? Gooners? Gooners?! Really? I imagine that the proper pronunciation of that one requires some missing teeth. "Zero U" is good, too...I guess that makes them Zero State. Idiots.

Go ahead sheep ****ers, blame Dean Blevins for your recruiting woes and the fact that you suck, and don't take a look at yourselves.

The "Zero U" moniker has trickled south to College Station, as an adult Aggy kept telling me during Midnight Yell that Zero University was the worst place on earth. Then he called me classless. Aggies will be aggies, regardless of state. And as for "Gooner", I highly doubt anyone in Stoolwater knows this, but it is a nickname (used by rival fans) for the English soccer team Arsenal, better known as the Gunners.

CrimsonChampion
2/9/2007, 12:25 AM
That's it, I am never clicking on another link that says osu or texas again, I got dumber just reading that b.s.

Those idiots have got to be a top 3 dumbest fanbase in the nation, texas isn't far behind, they have more fans which means more stupid, but osu........................damn.

blackbeauty02
2/9/2007, 01:38 AM
i would take that as a blessing if I was one of the people banned. you can't ban someone from a place they don't care to be

sooner518
2/9/2007, 02:13 AM
IMHO there should be an immediate investigation about OU tampering with recruits. This Broyles thing stinks to high heaven. Screw the NCAA, the Oklahoma legislature needs to look into this. They just need to follow the money trail. Go Pokes!!!!
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=181#S=181&F=2339&T=87566

LOL You just cant make this **** up!

Literally, the first 16 topics in their forum are completely OU-related. Most of them are about how they never wanted Broyles to begin with and how we are going on probation for paying Dean Blevins to illegally recruit Ryan Broyles and other 1 star recruits that OSU refused to offer schollies to because they would never make it in Gundy's strict disciplinarian system.

Sooner in Tampa
2/9/2007, 06:54 AM
:rolleyes:
Gundy just said rivals.com scared off a certain recruit who saw videos online of other players signing at his position, and knew he couldn't play in front of those guys, he then added that it was ok because Chris Collins said he would take care of the situation.:rolleyes:

Crimsontothecore
2/9/2007, 07:36 AM
I just went over to www.weareobsessedwithou.com (aka: Orangepower.com) and noticed they have a new thread bashing the poor lady that Eddie Sutton nearly killed. She is apparently suing osu for being negligent. Seems to me that it's an open and shut case considering that the campus police helped that staggering drunk to his feet and put him behind the wheel.
Of course the stoolwater inbreds have her labeled as a gold digger.
I think the osu campus police should keep an eye on Sean considering his behavior at some games this year. Any time a coach has to be held up by his assistants....and his name is SUTTON, should send up a red flag.

mxATVracer10
2/9/2007, 10:00 AM
Any time a coach has to be held up by his assistants....and his name is SUTTON, should send up a red flag.

This should be highly considered for Post of the Year! I dont care who you are, thats funny right there! :eddie:

Rhino
2/9/2007, 11:20 AM
Surely Broyles didn't sign with OU because they only have one slot receiver on scholarship and didn't sign any other slot guys this year over OSU who signed three slot guys this year.

We must've paid him millions of dollars.

sooner518
2/9/2007, 11:35 AM
Surely Broyles didn't sign with OU because they only have one slot receiver on scholarship and didn't sign any other slot guys this year over OSU who signed three slot guys this year.

We must've paid him millions of dollars.
it was because he is afraid of the competition:rolleyes: