PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious....Snubbed Arkansas player blasts Nutt

AllAboutThe'O'
2/8/2007, 03:19 PM
I think he speaketh the truth...

http://swtimes.com/articles/2007/02/08/sports/sports05.txt

silversooner22
2/8/2007, 03:26 PM
I think this gets an award for best thread title ever.

SoonerStormchaser
2/8/2007, 03:44 PM
I didn't think Arkansas men had Nutts to begin with.

tru2ou
2/8/2007, 04:29 PM
Arkansas has two Dicks now so they feel like they have everything they need.

- TRU

Seamus
2/8/2007, 04:30 PM
I think this gets an award for best thread title ever.

Got my vote ... :cool:

sooner94
2/8/2007, 05:07 PM
I haven't seen a better thread title yet this year. I'll give my hanging chad.

opksooner
2/8/2007, 05:10 PM
So they didn't recruit him and his feelings are bruised. Maybe they knew something.

This is newsworthy in Arkansas?

Fraggle145
2/8/2007, 05:18 PM
Should be "busts Nutt" The best ever would be: NCAA slaps Dick, he busts Nutt.

zeke
2/8/2007, 05:32 PM
Last year the Miami Hurricanes offered Ark 5a state champ Greenwoods QB a full ride.The hoggies didnt offer him, not interested, told him to give them a call if he decided he might want to come to Fayetteville. He ended up going to a N. Y. Yankees farm team as a pitcher.
The QB from this years Fort Smith Northside Kodi Burns is going to Auburn.
They had the SEC offensive coordinator of the year (this year) and they hire someone else to come in to run the offense. Idiots. Typical hog ball.
Its funny though. The Ark sports media spins B.S. so much that all of this is great. Last year when they signed Mustain, several of the radio guys when they werent slobbering on themselves about him coming to ark, were talking National Chapionships & the Heisman for Mustain. Now that he is gone they have spun it that he was never much and never would be. Bigger Idiots than Nutt.

caphorns
2/8/2007, 05:35 PM
WTF? Guys a 2 star OL and thinks UA should recruit him just because he's from Arky? Weirdness. I would note that only 10 of the 27 piggie commits (in a pretty damn mediocre class) are Arky. The top teams in the SEC are lapping them - again. N. Arkansas is already in an uproar over the whole Mustain mess. I'm not sure how long Broyles and Nutt can hold out before some redneck up and blasts them into oblivion.

AllAboutThe'O'
2/8/2007, 06:26 PM
Last year the Miami Hurricanes offered Ark 5a state champ Greenwoods QB a full ride.The hoggies didnt offer him, not interested, told him to give them a call if he decided he might want to come to Fayetteville. He ended up going to a N. Y. Yankees farm team as a pitcher.
The QB from this years Fort Smith Northside Kodi Burns is going to Auburn.
They had the SEC offensive coordinator of the year (this year) and they hire someone else to come in to run the offense. Idiots. Typical hog ball.
Its funny though. The Ark sports media spins B.S. so much that all of this is great. Last year when they signed Mustain, several of the radio guys when they werent slobbering on themselves about him coming to ark, were talking National Chapionships & the Heisman for Mustain. Now that he is gone they have spun it that he was never much and never would be. Bigger Idiots than Nutt.
Actually, the QB from Greenwood was drafted by the Mets, but you made some pretty good points.
If I was the U of A, I would clean house. Get rid of Nutt, Broyles, Heath and Gardner, the women's hoops coach. Keep Van Horn, the baseball coach, and obviously John McDonnell, winner of countless track and cross country national championships. And bring in new leadership, new blood and people that don't suck up to Chuck Barrett and those other yahoos up there.

AllAboutThe'O'
2/8/2007, 06:31 PM
I may also add that the U of A passed over Tommy Tuberville in favor of Nutt. Big mistake.

They also could have had Butch Davis a year or two ago. Davis is a UA grad and was really salivating at taking the job. Nope, morons in charge decided to keep Nutt and you saw where Butch did a very good job with his first recruiting class at UNC.

I used to be a big Hog fan but not anymore. Not as long as those stupid idiots are still in charge and I don't get subjected to the Kool-Aid drinking by some of those media types and some fans that are afraid of change.

I'm glad I saw the light a few years ago and climbed aboard the Sooner Schooner. My money for tickets, T-shirts and my loyalty now goes to OU. I do want the Hogs to succeed, but as long as the current leadership is in charge, the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train instead.

zeke
2/8/2007, 06:47 PM
Actually, the QB from Greenwood was drafted by the Mets, but you made some pretty good points.
If I was the U of A, I would clean house. Get rid of Nutt, Broyles, Heath and Gardner, the women's hoops coach. Keep Van Horn, the baseball coach, and obviously John McDonnell, winner of countless track and cross country national championships. And bring in new leadership, new blood and people that don't suck up to Chuck Barrett and those other yahoos up there.

I like the Mets better anyway! Sorry about that.

Chuck Barrett is some kind of a tool. And those guys who do the early radio show on 96.3 espn are IMO worse than C. Barrett if thats possible.

H8HOGS
2/8/2007, 08:01 PM

Signed with the Mets. the Canes went after him last minute after Pat Devlin switched to Penn St.

A flock of Sea Gulls was originally committed to A-State

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/canesFAN_4_life/cooltext42446367.gif

Worse home loss ever for the Pignation

AllAboutThe'O'
2/9/2007, 03:53 PM
And Wally Hall, Arkansas' answer to Berry Tramel, chimes in:

http://www.nwarktimes.com/adg/Sports/181358/

RedStripe
2/9/2007, 04:45 PM
Snubbed Arkansas player blasts Nutt, Dick relieved

H8HOGS
2/9/2007, 05:05 PM
Nutt pulls out Johnson and inserts Dick

AllAboutThe'O'
2/10/2007, 12:48 AM
Me and a few friends sat around Denny's last night and kicked around some headline ideas involving Nutt, Dick, his younger brother also named Dick that signed, the USC Trojans, the South Carolina Gamecocks and the Oregon State Beavers. Also a few years ago, the Hogs had a tight end named Jason Peters, who became an offensive lineman for the Buffalo Bills, so I lamented the fact that Peters should have been born a few years later so that he could have been part of this current Hog team. Think of the headline possibilities there: Peters catches balls from two Dicks to lead Nutt's Hogs past Cocks.

KingDavid
2/10/2007, 12:28 PM
It sounds kind of scary to blast a nutt, actually. It would be more like:

"Snubbed Arkansas player blasts Nutt; Dick and other Nutt escape with only minor injuries."

85sooners
2/10/2007, 09:44 PM
:eek:

soonerloyal
2/11/2007, 11:08 AM
Me and a few friends sat around Denny's last night and kicked around some headline ideas involving Nutt, Dick, his younger brother also named Dick that signed, the USC Trojans, the South Carolina Gamecocks and the Oregon State Beavers. Also a few years ago, the Hogs had a tight end named Jason Peters, who became an offensive lineman for the Buffalo Bills, so I lamented the fact that Peters should have been born a few years later so that he could have been part of this current Hog team. Think of the headline possibilities there: Peters catches balls from two Dicks to lead Nutt's Hogs past Cocks.

You left out Oregon State's mascot...;)

SoonerTerry
2/14/2007, 07:26 AM
I think he speaketh the truth...

http://swtimes.com/articles/2007/02/08/sports/sports05.txt

Great thread title.... But I don't see where he busts the Nutt..