PDA

View Full Version : Robert Allen Was Wrong!

jdsooner
2/8/2007, 02:16 AM
:pop: I heard the big guy give his predictions for osu wins after the All College. He said that they would beat us both times and that we "were terrible." We didn't look terrible tonight!:twinkies:

frou
2/8/2007, 07:53 AM
Robert Allen is alot of things

Wrong just happens to be one of'em.

Okieflyer
2/8/2007, 07:58 AM
Heck that was like a "the sky is blue" post. Way to state the obvious. ;)

That will always be a constant.

sanantoniosooner
2/8/2007, 09:13 AM
Most people have a little lint in their navel.

Robert Allen has wool.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
2/8/2007, 09:14 AM
Heck that was like a "the sky is blue" post. Way to state the obvious. ;)

That will always be a constant.

Answer: "His words" and "Pride".

Question: What are the only two things that Robert Allen won't eat or swallow?

The_Red_Patriot
2/8/2007, 09:56 AM
Robery Allen--Man he sucks

http://files.samhart.net/humor/fat-guy-in-jungle-for-aargh.png

OSUAggie
2/8/2007, 11:44 AM
umm... Did you watch your game in the All-College? It'd be hard to sit there with a straight face and not say that you were terrible.

SoonerStormchaser
2/8/2007, 11:46 AM
GERMANS BOMB PEARL HARBOR!!!

stoopified
2/8/2007, 12:08 PM
He WAS able to eat a cow sandwich.:)

GoState
2/8/2007, 12:14 PM
He WAS able to eat a cow sandwich.:)

I think it was an entire cow.

oumartin
2/8/2007, 03:43 PM
it was a herd of cows!

OUstud
2/8/2007, 03:50 PM
Yeah, Aggie, we did look bad vs. Tulsa...but they came into that game averaging around 80 points a game and we held them to 48.

fwsooner22
2/8/2007, 03:52 PM
umm... Did you watch your game in the All-College? It'd be hard to sit there with a straight face and not say that you were terrible.

Ummmm.....I watched "your" game last night and you all are a bunch whiny, blame game, underachievers......But I will not say that you are terrible and cannot turn it around..........That would be WRONG.....Do you get it now!!!!!!

I bet you weren't able to sit straight or face it last night BUT WE DID!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA;) ;) ;)

tulsaoilerfan
2/8/2007, 03:55 PM
Someone should start a new Robert Allen fark thread

SleestakSooner
2/8/2007, 04:08 PM
Aggie better start worrying about aggie and stop thinking about what big brother is doing. I count no less than 6 games that LoSuR could drop easily with only eight remaining in their regular season. After losing badly on the road to CU they might have trouble winning two!

OU is on the rise TT and oSu in a free fall.

tru2ou
2/8/2007, 04:13 PM

So by one watching one early season game, you can predict the rest of the season? Maybe that's why you underachieve in football too. Robert watches the early season games and makes his wild predictions based on how good OSU looks.

STUPID....STUPID....STUPID.

- TRU