PDA

View Full Version : How much ****ing longer do I have to ****ing wait for the ****ing Sopranos!?!?

JohnnyMack
2/7/2007, 10:26 AM
:mad:

I mean ****!

:bsmf:

Start the son a bitch already!

****ers!

:mad:

Rook65
2/7/2007, 11:40 AM
April.

I'm PO'd because CBS keeps moving back Comanche Moon.

SoonerStormchaser
2/7/2007, 11:43 AM
Looks like Norm isn't the only one in Meltdown Mode today.

Viking Kitten
2/7/2007, 11:48 AM
I feel your ****ing angst, Johnny Mack.

crawfish
2/7/2007, 11:49 AM
Speaking of ****ing, when are the Deadwood movies due?

Viking Kitten
2/7/2007, 11:52 AM
Speaking of ****ing, when are the Deadwood movies due?

Technically, that's c***s***ing.

IB4OU2
2/7/2007, 11:54 AM
So I guess no one here likes Rome...

skycat
2/7/2007, 11:57 AM
Rome >> Sopranos

Deadwood >> Rome

The Wire >> Deadwood

Last season of the Sopranos was painful. I havne't really liked it since Livia died.

Viking Kitten
2/7/2007, 11:59 AM
Rome started at a bad time for me and I never got into it, but that's one I'll probably try to catch on On Demand. I'd also like to know when Big Love is coming back. And Showtime is starting a series in April called "The Tudors" starring Jonathan Rhys-Meyers :hot: at Henry VIII. I'm looking forward to that one

IB4OU2
2/7/2007, 12:09 PM
Rome started at a bad time for me and I never got into it, but that's one I'll probably try to catch on On Demand. I'd also like to know when Big Love is coming back. And Showtime is starting a series in April called "The Tudors" starring Jonathan Rhys-Meyers :hot: at Henry VIII. I'm looking forward to that one

Tudors looks interesting. I really enjoy Big Love, Deadwood and the Sapronos. Rome has been fun to watch this season cause Atia has becoma a real b*tch. ( She almost *** Civilias face off last week) :eek:

yermom
2/7/2007, 12:09 PM
i need to catch up on the early seasons of The Sopranos

have they mentioned anything about Big Love? i guess i haven't been watching HBO at all lately

crawfish
2/7/2007, 12:48 PM
So I guess no one here likes Rome...

Rome is my favorite HBO series.

picasso
2/7/2007, 01:02 PM
Rome >> Sopranos

Deadwood >> Rome

The Wire >> Deadwood

Last season of the Sopranos was painful. I havne't really liked it since Livia died.
Deadwood is a joke. They might as well have UFO's in the show.

Rook65
2/7/2007, 01:44 PM
The Wire may be the best thing that's been on television since Lonesome Dove.

crawfish
2/7/2007, 01:45 PM
Rome is my favorite HBO series.

Yes, we all know you love movies with gladiators in them. </pat>

skycat
2/7/2007, 02:04 PM
Deadwood is a joke. They might as well have UFO's in the show.

Don't know how historically accurate it is. Don't care.

It's got outstanding, and very intricate dialogue (if you can get past the ****suckers).

skycat
2/7/2007, 02:05 PM
The Wire may be the best thing that's been on television ever.

Fixed it for you.

skycat
2/7/2007, 02:11 PM

It's got outstanding, and very intricate dialogue (if you can get past the ****suckers).

I do know that Rome has a whole bunch of historical inaccuracies.

But that doesn't bother me either, it's a pretty good show.

picasso
2/7/2007, 02:30 PM

well there's room for creative writing but I can't get past the poor language. it's beyond annoying.

Rook65
2/7/2007, 04:58 PM
Why did Romans all have British accents?

crawfish
2/7/2007, 05:00 PM

You'd rather it be in latin with subtitles?

C&CDean
2/7/2007, 05:04 PM
I just can't tell you how very happy I am that I've never seen one minute of a single one of the shows y'all are talking about here. Well except about 20-seconds of Deadwood one night. Some ugly chick said "**********" about 4 times in one sentence and I changed it.

proud gonzo
2/7/2007, 05:06 PM
i'm with dean on this one--at least as far as the "I've never seen these shows" part.

IB4OU2
2/7/2007, 05:10 PM
I just can't tell you how very happy I am that I've never seen one minute of a single one of the shows y'all are talking about here. Well except about 20-seconds of Deadwood one night. Some ugly chick said "**********" about 4 times in one sentence and I changed it.

Trixy lives that word...I mean likes that word.

Viking Kitten
2/7/2007, 05:13 PM

I can't tell you how much this irritates me. The Sooner Theater did a production of "A Doll's House" a couple years back, and all the actors were using these fakey British accents. I wanted to stand up and yell at the actors, "Uh... Ibsen was Norwegian you morons, if you're gonna do an accent, at least do the one the actors used in "Fargo."

"Ooh look at me! I'm performing serious material! I'm going to talk like I'm from England so people will see I'm a serious thespian!!"

Dip****s.

Viking Kitten
2/7/2007, 05:15 PM
well there's room for creative writing but I can't get past the poor language. it's beyond annoying.

Word. And I am not someone who blushes at cusswords. They just overuse profanity so much that it's distracting.

skycat
2/7/2007, 05:28 PM
I can't tell you how much this irritates me. The Sooner Theater did a production of "A Doll's House" a couple years back, and all the actors were using these fakey British accents. I wanted to stand up and yell at the actors, "Uh... Ibsen was Norwegian you morons, if you're gonna do an accent, at least do the one the actors used in "Fargo."

"Ooh look at me! I'm performing serious material! I'm going to talk like I'm from England so people will see I'm a serious thespian!!"

Dip****s.

Well, in this case, seeing as it's a BBC co-production, i think most of the actors are, you know, English. Thus explaining the accents.

Viking Kitten
2/7/2007, 05:31 PM
I was speaking about the practice in general. Brad Pitt faked one for "Troy" if I remember correctly. Unneccessary and annoying as ****.

proud gonzo
2/7/2007, 05:53 PM
then there's the other extreme of Kevin Costner playing an American Robin Hood and Leonardo DiCaprio playing an American King of France.

Viking Kitten
2/7/2007, 06:13 PM
Playing Robin Hood with an English accent makes sense. Playing Louis XIV as a Brit? What's the point? Actors should focus on acting, not on clever little tricks with their voice. Unless they are Meryl Streep of course. She can do whatever she wants.

proud gonzo
2/7/2007, 07:05 PM
I didn't mean he should have played King Louis as a Brit. but he kinda stuck out as a punkass American no-talent hack among Jeremy Irons, Gerard Depardieu, John Malkovich, and Gabriel Byrne.

Rook65
2/9/2007, 11:20 AM
Bastards of the Party was an excellent HBO documentary about gangs this week.

JohnnyMack
4/2/2007, 08:36 PM
Oh we only a few days away from it being time for some dead mother****ers.

KC//CRIMSON
4/2/2007, 08:41 PM

Have you seen "Weeds?" Top notch.:cool:

picasso
4/2/2007, 08:42 PM
this thread gives me a chance to right and wrong I made in another Sopranos threadage.

I had forgotten Vito got the beating of his life (notta kind he likes from Johnny Cakes).

can't wait for the final season. will it be rated R again?

thanks.

JohnnyMack
4/2/2007, 08:57 PM
this thread gives me a chance to right and wrong I made in another Sopranos threadage.

I had forgotten Vito got the beating of his life (notta kind he likes from Johnny Cakes).

You're an idiot.

;)

will it be rated R again?

Heh.

picasso
4/2/2007, 09:12 PM
it's been so long since the last season. I've drankened many beers and loved many of thee women since then.

Ruuuuuufus
4/8/2007, 07:28 PM
30 minutes to go! :)

Rogue
4/9/2007, 05:09 AM
If that throw rug hadn't been there... :D