PDA

View Full Version : This is Bull &*%$

85Sooner
2/6/2007, 06:48 PM
Border patrol agent convicted of shooting a drug smuggler (who then went back accross the border and "lost" the gun he had. The our own Gov pays to have him copme over and testify. The agent put in prison with the general pop. Now he is beaten. Our OWN US gov.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/02/06/D8N4E48O0.html

F'n nuts

Jerk
2/6/2007, 06:52 PM
This story makes me so mad I can't even discuss it without losing it.

FOX interviewed the Federal Prosecutor who put these two men in jail.. A class A prick dipsh****

Jerk
2/6/2007, 06:55 PM
The prosecutor in this case charged the two agents with crimes to what basically amounts to not following procedural stuff, and he gave ****ing Mexican drug runner amnesty. ****ing scumbag peice of **** mother*****

Sooner_Bob
2/6/2007, 06:56 PM
If that story is in fact legit, I have just lost a little more faith in our judicial system.

Harry Beanbag
2/6/2007, 06:58 PM
If that story is in fact legit, I have just lost a little more faith in our judicial system.

My father in law lives in El Paso and was telling us about this a couple of weeks ago. This country is losing its identity.

TheUnnamedSooner
2/6/2007, 06:59 PM
I'm curious what Jerk thinks about this...

Jerk
2/6/2007, 07:03 PM
I'm curious what Jerk thinks about this...

I had to edit my post it was so bad.

Scott D
2/6/2007, 07:14 PM
Interesting, I was under the impression that law enforcement or ex-law enforcement were pretty much kept separate from general population as much as possible to avoid incidents like this.

OUHOMER
2/6/2007, 07:15 PM
there has to be more to the story. what were they covering up?

85Sooner
2/6/2007, 07:41 PM
there has to be more to the story. what were they covering up?

They violated the socalled civil rights of the illegal alien drug smuggler who fired at them by firing at him as he retreated accross the border. Thats it.

Alot of folks are writting the elected spineless weasels in washington to give them a pardon.

I know I have very little faith in our justice system.Its nearly as corrupt as our government.

Widescreen
2/6/2007, 08:20 PM
We are screwed as a country. When we have a president that calls people volunteering their time to protect our borders "vigilantes" and this kind of crap happens, the special interests and foreign interests have won.