PDA

View Full Version : Uppity Canadians

Ike
2/6/2007, 02:43 PM
...are going around photographing every house, building and structure in America. Street by Street.

I think they are up to no good.

http://www.zaio.com/AboutUs/

Zaio is in the process of photographing and appraising each and every property in cities across the country. That means every house, commercial building, industrial and institutional structure is being photographed and appraised property-by-property and street-by-street. We call this historic event “Photographing America.” The resulting database of images and valuations is called “GeoPic,” and is a useful resource for real estate, mortgage and insurance industries. The photographs are also an effective aid to police, fire and ambulance dispatching. Zaio has developed proprietary software and systems to continuously maintain and update the database as properties change and redevelopment occurs. Each photo is individually framed to strict GeoPic standards and photos are generally taken during summer months when landscaping is in full color. The database grows over time as updates constantly improve upon prior releases.

BeetDigger
2/6/2007, 02:49 PM
When they photograph a house, they should at least drop off a six pack. Yaaa you know, eh?

TheUnnamedSooner
2/6/2007, 02:55 PM
Canadian Bacon, that's all I have to say, Canadian Bacon

royalfan5
2/6/2007, 02:56 PM
just goes to show you can't trust them frostbacks.

Osce0la
2/6/2007, 03:03 PM
Sure, that's what it is...Wait until we get nuked by the Canadians.

like they'd have the balls to try and nuke us

Ike
2/6/2007, 03:06 PM
Sure, that's what it is...Wait until we get nuked by the Canadians.

like they'd have the balls to try and nuke us

I'll tell ya what it is. They are planning to invade on ice skates for the purposes of stealing our cheese! You may think I'm joking, but once you see some dude pulling a triple sow cow with your cheddar wheel in hand, you'll know whats up.

jacru
2/6/2007, 03:20 PM
it's all a whacked-out conspiracy. the hand of global big brother. :rolleyes:

SoonerStormchaser
2/6/2007, 03:24 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ef/Terrance_phillip.png/180px-Terrance_phillip.png

As long as it's not these guys photoing my house, I'll be fine.

BoogercountySooner
2/6/2007, 04:44 PM
I talked to a dude the other day that lives in the Yukon and he said it was -38 degrees. Geeze thats cold.

Widescreen
2/6/2007, 04:49 PM
I'll tell ya what it is. They are planning to invade on ice skates for the purposes of stealing our cheese!
Good luck with that. There's no more ice! Global warming and such.

Sam Spade
2/6/2007, 06:40 PM
Don't trust 'em. They're planning an invasion.

They're gonna make everyone listen to Rush.

setem
2/6/2007, 09:00 PM
Take off ay...we just want to see houses while we eat back bacon sandwiches and drink our beer ay!

...ay!!!

OCUDad
2/6/2007, 09:37 PM
Bunch of hosers, that's what they are.

william_brasky
2/7/2007, 01:48 AM
This guy isn't doing his job. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=DFcIH2tK2iM)