PDA

View Full Version : Scout's 2008 top 100

landrun
2/6/2007, 01:42 PM
Never too early to start looking toward next year. :D

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=4&pid=88&yr=2008

chbrew09
2/6/2007, 01:53 PM
I see 6 players already on that list who have either already committed or are leaning towards OU at this point...nice

That's just what I know also...who knows what future players we'll start looking at

Collier11
2/6/2007, 02:46 PM
Well im certainly not the expert but weve got Washington and Johnson committed and ive heard that these guys are all either OU leans or highly interested in OU:
Blake Ayles-TE
Arthur Brown-LB
Dan Buckner-WR
Jermie Calhoun-RB
Steven Good-OL
Landry Jones-QB
Jameel Owens-WR
JB Shugarts-OL
David Snow-OL(committed to tex but ive heard he still likes OU alot)

By my count that 11 of the top 100 that are committed or at least highly interested!!! If we could pull 5 that would be GREAT!

insuranceman_22
2/6/2007, 04:00 PM
For the 5 we get, I want Washington, Johnson (already commited) - plus Brown, Shugarts & Good! Okay - I want all of them, but that's a damn strong beginning for a recruiting yr. I saw Good play last year, he's a dominate O-lineman.....brother in law coaches in Tx. & he says the Shugarts kid may be the best he's ever seen in person, an absolute monster!

lcaldwell1
2/6/2007, 07:13 PM
I have read that browns little brother will most likely go where he goes..and he looks like a stud from the videos...anyone know if theres any truth to that

lcaldwell1
2/6/2007, 07:14 PM
his name is Bryce Brown

jccouger
2/6/2007, 07:30 PM
he has the helmet already

http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/BRYCEBROWN6_5200A.JPG

OU_Sooners75
2/6/2007, 08:01 PM
There are a lot of kids that cannot afford the different camps around the nation. I am sure there are plenty of kids that are interested in OU that has yet to be seen by rivals or scout.

Yes, the list looks good for 2008 so far. It can only get better.

sooneron
2/6/2007, 10:16 PM
Only when the ink is dry, boys, only when the ink is dry...

arklahoman36
2/7/2007, 12:57 AM
Good to see a couple of Okla players on here, and both from my high school alma mater.
Got to go home and see Muskogee play a few last year, Jameel Owens is a stud.
Anyone looking at his profile shouldn't be fooled by his Jr. receiving stats being down, since he was forced to play QB for a significant stretch when the starting QB went down with an injury.