PDA

View Full Version : rex grossman motivational poster

Hatfield
2/6/2007, 11:38 AM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7dc27b3127cce810f58a004e400000016108AZNWjFuzcuO this

Boomer.....
2/6/2007, 11:46 AM
vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

TheUnnamedSooner
2/6/2007, 11:51 AM
vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

TUSooner
2/6/2007, 12:09 PM
vBulletin Message

what they said

OUDoc
2/6/2007, 12:19 PM
Hey, anyone else getting a vBulletin Message? ;)

fwsooner22
2/6/2007, 12:21 PM
Great Thread....

SoonerStormchaser
2/6/2007, 12:21 PM
No, but I got this:

vBulletin Message

OUMallen
2/6/2007, 01:04 PM
Did someone with 5k+ posts link to another board's thread without even thinking we wouldn't be able to see it? :P

Seamus
2/6/2007, 02:34 PM
Sweet! Best poster ever:

vBulletin Message

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hatfield
2/6/2007, 02:52 PM
i will fix it sheesh....

RedstickSooner
2/6/2007, 03:06 PM
You are not logged in, and cannot see shiite. Do you suppose maybe:

1. You are not part of Hatfield's secret cabal, and don't belong here. Make up one of his buddy's secret IDs, and try again.
2. You're in the cabal, but not in the *inner* cabal, so you don't have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to look at something REALLY cool? Or maybe Pr0n? Both require more privileges than your sorry *** will ever be entitled to.
3. If you are trying to post, maybe we just figure you'll say something stupid, and don't feel like letting you. Or, maybe you've said something stupid in the past, so we KNOW you'll try and say something stupid now.

StoopTroup
2/6/2007, 04:31 PM
heh

Hatfield
2/6/2007, 04:42 PM
i am wondering why that one dude is going out of his way to arm share with sexy rexy.....

IronSooner
2/6/2007, 05:14 PM
I'm amazed this thread has gotten no better than the last time I checked it several hours ago. Guess I'll just picture Rex in a UT jersey or something.

Boomer.....
2/6/2007, 05:17 PM
What are they all doing whippets?

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/6/2007, 06:49 PM
Bunch of people holding a balloon with Rex looking like an idiot

Hatfield
2/6/2007, 11:40 PM
for those that can't see it it says....

http://www.littyhoops.com/images/rex_grossman.jpg
DISGRACE
sometimes throwing picks is better than getting them taken in situations like this

85sooners
2/7/2007, 12:15 AM
FAG

jacru
2/7/2007, 03:19 PM
:confused:

Dio
2/7/2007, 06:00 PM
Too many dudes

Not enough chicks

TheUnnamedSooner
2/7/2007, 06:22 PM
Too many dudes

Not enough chicks

What? There's a party at your house?

pott_2
2/8/2007, 09:30 AM
I need to go work on my truck and watch Chuck Norris movies to feel better about myself after looking at that.

Hatfield
2/8/2007, 10:09 AM
nitrous....its a hell of a drug.