PDA

View Full Version : Do people like this deserve to live?

tbl
2/6/2007, 10:03 AM
I don't see why there can't be a law to completely rid society of scum like this guy... Hopefully some of the cons will take care of him, though repeated beatings and male rapings really don't suffice.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dad accused of using stun gun on baby

Mon Feb 5, 10:17 PM ET

ALBANY, Ore. - An Albany father used a 100,000-volt stun gun on his 18-month-old son, police said Monday. Rian Whittman, 23, has been accused of assault and criminal mistreatment. Police said he used it "multiple times" over three weeks. A police spokesman said there were up to 10 instances.
ADVERTISEMENT

Police said Whittman's wife, 21, who was not named, reported the abuse on Saturday.

The child was treated at a hospital, police said, and then taken into protective custody by the state Department of Human Services.

Capt. Eric Carter said the police haven't established a motive for the abuse, nor why it began about three weeks ago.

He said the device was not a Taser weapon, named for the manufacturer, but an older model that's applied directly to someone's skin.

fadada1
2/6/2007, 10:08 AM
shocking.

sorry.

wonder if the wife was "in on it". since she reported it, i hope not. you wonder what goes through some people's heads when they do such things. i say nail this guy in the stones with the taser.

Fugue
2/6/2007, 10:09 AM
we can agree on this tbl. poor kid. :(

Mjcpr
2/6/2007, 10:11 AM
Unlike a steak, you aren't supposed to sear baby meat.

The seasonings are the same though.

C&CDean
2/6/2007, 10:12 AM
Well now I'm just sure that this poor man was abused when he was a child. It's society's fault, after all, it takes a village of idiots...

Bet he was trying to teach the kid to quit sucking his thumb, or potty train him or something. Dude should be tasered to death.

jacru
2/6/2007, 12:22 PM
Well now I'm just sure that this poor man was abused when he was a child. It's society's fault, after all, it takes a village of idiots...

[more hillary] ... and he has a right to vote (for democrats) while in prison.