PDA

View Full Version : So...What now?

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/5/2007, 12:28 AM
The kids we were holding out for seem to have chosen to play elsewhere. Do we pick up the leftovers?

OR save the available scholarships for next year with the amazing recruiting class coming in? I say we save them... Your thoughts

lcaldwell1
2/5/2007, 12:33 AM
Im with you on this one..I dont want to just pick up players that we didnt really want..and I really hope next years class is going to be as great as everyone is saying

Rhino
2/5/2007, 12:48 AM
We're still waiting on Frank Alexander.

There's a kid from Vian, WR/DB Londell Taylor that's getting some buzz.

And there's that one recruit that can't make up his mind.

Common sense ref
2/5/2007, 07:28 AM
The kids we were holding out for seem to have chosen to play elsewhere. Do we pick up the leftovers?

OR save the available scholarships for next year with the amazing recruiting class coming in? I say we save them... Your thoughts

Cole said " OU offered me AFTER two guys had decommitted I ain't going there".:confused:

jk the sooner fan
2/5/2007, 07:49 AM
And there's that one recruit that can't make up his mind.

are you referring to Broyles? is there actually a chance he could switch back to OU?

OSUAggie
2/5/2007, 08:54 AM
Cole said " OU offered me AFTER two guys had decommitted I ain't going there".:confused:

Doesn't like the idea of signing with a program that had him as a "C-list" player...

usmc-sooner
2/5/2007, 09:02 AM
Doesn't like the idea of signing with a program that had him as a "C-list" player...

he should go to Stillwater and play with all the other C-list players that weren't good enough for OU.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/5/2007, 10:36 AM
he should go to Stillwater and play with all the other C-list players that weren't good enough for OU.We should be able to put a pretty good thumpin' on aggy in Norman next season!

Rhino
2/5/2007, 10:56 AM
are you referring to Broyles? is there actually a chance he could switch back to OU? There's a chance he could switch 500 times between now and Wednesday.

He's a soft commit and OU is treating him like one.

poke4christ
2/5/2007, 01:43 PM
How bad does OU need another RB recruit this year? Would they go after someone else after not getting Creer? Or, will Johnson next year (assuming he stays with OU) be enough?

Rhino
2/5/2007, 02:14 PM
How bad does OU need another RB recruit this year? Would they go after someone else after not getting Creer? Or, will Johnson next year (assuming he stays with OU) be enough? Not very badly.

Going into next season, we have:
Allen Patrick (Sr.)
Jacob Gutierrez (Sr.)
Chris Brown (So.)
DeMarco Murray (RS-Fr.)
Mossis Madu (RS-Fr.)

Creer would have been nice, but the cupboard is far from bare.

OSUAggie
2/5/2007, 02:22 PM
Will Murray or Madu switch positions first?